Election Intern Recalls His Experienc...

Election Intern Recalls His Experience at WHO

There are 2 comments on the WHOtv story from Nov 3, 2010, titled Election Intern Recalls His Experience at WHO. In it, WHOtv reports that:

Election night was a busy night for us, so we called on some local student interns to help us out with the ticker.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WHOtv.

Doug Shutts

Aplington, IA

#1 Nov 3, 2010
Just remember that politicians are humans also, most of the time, and do not deserve to be attacked like a piece of meat between 3 pit bulls. Get the story, never go back on your word, no matter what. I have worked with media for about 40 years and have had only a couple I could honestly say I would trust them. You have to build that trust over time. Once you accomplish this you have the world by the tail on a down hill pull.
Sally Yokiel

Blue Earth, MN

#2 Nov 4, 2010
Way to go Tyler. You would make a good news anchor. You could be right up there with Sven doing the news on KARE 11 news.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kiester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Residents in Kiester are seeing their new comme... Jun '16 barb 1
I have friends in LOW places, how do you become... (Apr '14) Oct '14 humble neighbor 3
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Minnesota ... (Oct '10) Jan '14 DutchQ 11
chec k this out! (Sep '13) Sep '13 Roy Roulette 1
Debate: Gay Marriage - Kiester, MN (Aug '10) Aug '10 Jeanne 2
News EF-2 and EF-4 Tornadoes Confirmed (Jul '10) Jul '10 sam edwards 1
News When Thursday's storm came, Kiester was blown away (Jun '10) Jun '10 GailMarie 1

Kiester Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Kiester Mortgages