Soldiers ceremoniously welcomed home at motorcycle rally

Aug 26, 2012 Full story: Green Bay Press-Gazette

Forty-six years after returning home from the Navy, 70-year-old Bob Steinbruecker was finally welcomed back Saturday.

Full Story
Patricia Clason

Milwaukee, WI

#1 Aug 26, 2012
Vets Journey Home ( www.vetsjourneyhome.org ) is proud to have co-sponsored this event as a fundraiser for the retreats we offer FREE to veterans. We encourage any veteran who wants emotional healing related to military service to contact us so we can help you "come home" to your heart, your family and friends. Thanks to all who attended and supported this event.
sallyjohnson48

Salt Lake City, UT

#2 Aug 29, 2012
I love how people, even people with motorcycles ( http://www.snowcity.com/ ), do so much for our troops. The troops do a lot for our country and deserve to be recognized and know that we are grateful. Great story.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kiel Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
WI Who do you support for Governor in Wisconsin in... (Oct '10) 10 hr fetch almighty 7,058
WI Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Wisconsin... (Oct '10) Aug 19 Pro People 2,234
WI Wisconsin Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote? (Sep '10) Jul '14 BOBBY 452
WI Who do you support for Attorney General in Wisc... (Oct '10) Jun '14 Judge 88
WI Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in W... (Oct '10) Apr '14 Tealiban faschists 45
WI Who do you support for Secretary of State in Wi... (Oct '10) Mar '14 MERCER SCHOOL FACTS 20
Class of 1975 (Jul '08) Feb '14 don smith 40
•••
•••
•••

Kiel Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••
•••

Kiel People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE