Father and Son Arrested on Drug Charges

Father and Son Arrested on Drug Charges

There are 8 comments on the WVNS-TV Ghent story from Aug 26, 2009, titled Father and Son Arrested on Drug Charges. In it, WVNS-TV Ghent reports that:

A father and son face drug charges in Greenbrier County. Sheriff's deputies say 63-year-old Terry Rich and his son, 24-year-old Carl Rich, were each charged with distribution of a controlled substance and conspiracy to deliver a controlled substance.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WVNS-TV Ghent.

Finally

White Sulphur Springs, WV

#1 Sep 19, 2009
It is about time they busted them. I think they need to jack the jail up and put them under. They are never going to change.
concerned parent

Princeton, WV

#2 Jan 24, 2010
hear traffic has picked back up since the son carl is out what in the world is wrong with the system?
annoyed

Princeton, WV

#3 Feb 17, 2013
you guys have nothing better to do than to sit there and dog on other people. You need to go to church and learn to stop talking about people i bet you dont even know them you just know about them dont judge a book by it's cover ( concerned parent) should'nt you be teaching your kids not to run there mouthes but all your doing is making them think talking about people is right there gonna have a tough school year if they go and talk about people thinking that its right because there mommy or daddy does it. I think you should be concerned with your own lives and stay out of peoples buisnees
daddy girl stephanie

United States

#4 Sep 3, 2013
Okay i just seen this post. i don't care what people say and what people do put. this is my dad and brother. If you don't like them stay out of it....

i can tell you one thing my dad was a good dad. he never hurt us in anyway. just bc he did what he did doesn't mean his a bad guy.
he loved us just as much as you love ur family maybe more. so you can run ur mouth all you want but nothing i mean nothing well change my mind about who i have a family.

my family mean everything to mean.
so just remember that when you talk about someone else family you or talking about yours to.

thanks have a blessed day
1 post removed
daddy girl stephanie

United States

#6 Sep 4, 2013
You know what..... just keep talking like that and keep doing what your doing . and you well get no where in life. i thank if urn going to sit There and call me something like that you need to rethink that. just bc important trying to tell you that no matter what my dad did or has done in the past. doesn't mean i can't speak my mind. I'll love him for ever and no one can take that from me. so say what you well. it well come ten fold right back you can me what ever you like.....

at least i stick up for my family.......
no matter what they have done.
so keep talking.....
daddy girl stephanie

United States

#7 Sep 4, 2013
And i love stupid @ss people who love to talk stupid shit
really now

Saint Albans, WV

#8 Sep 5, 2013
daddy girl stephanie wrote:
And i love stupid @ss people who love to talk stupid shit
You took the words right out of my mouth!!
daddy girl stephanie

United States

#9 Sep 7, 2013
Why don't you go and talk about ur ship. and leave me the he'll alone....... how would like it if i talked about ur family.?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kieffer Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Homicide in Rupert 10 hr Roamerchwv 6
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) Tue Dazed 4,395
woman lives in smoot. Jan 15 bsc 1
Quinwood Music Thread (May '15) Jan 14 Musikologist 6
Anjean Asian Jan 11 Jenny 3
New cop in Rupert (Jun '17) Jan 11 kinky fred 11
Mary Jo Stacy (Sep '16) Jan 6 Haha 44

Kieffer Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance