9/11 Hijacked Planes: Were the passen...

9/11 Hijacked Planes: Were the passengers agents of Israel?

Posted in the Kidron Forum

Mountain_42

Wilmette, IL

#1 Mar 3, 2009
I did extensive research on the passengers of the 9/11 hijacked planes, and I found that 9 of these passengers have connections to the state of Israel. Three of these nine passengers are Todd Beamer, Jeremy Glick, and Mark Bingham, the supposed heroes of United Airlines Flight 93.

To see the information that I discovered, please go to the following location:

http://www.cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php...

This is a thread on a message board. The first post in the thread, posted under the name Eagle54, describes the results of my research.

After doing the above-mentioned research on these passengers, I did even more research on Todd Beamer and Jeremy Glick of United Airlines Flight 93. Specifically, I read the book "Let's Roll", which was written by Todd Beamer's widow Lisa Beamer. That book yielded a lot of interesting information about Beamer and Glick, and that information is available at the following location:

http://www.cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php...

This is another thread on the previously-mentioned message board. The first post in the thread, posted under the name Eagle54, describes the information about Beamer and Glick.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kidron Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
beet festival (Jul '16) Jul '16 JOSE 1
Review: Shady View Pantry (Aug '13) Aug '13 Marcie 1
man of my dreams (Aug '12) Aug '12 lady tired of wai... 3
News George Smith -- 'Back in the good old days when... (Jul '10) Mar '12 Anonymous 2
Vacation in your area (Sep '10) Sep '10 Really 1
News Orrville United Way again tries for record (Aug '10) Aug '10 Loren Eberly 1
News Church services and events (Jul '08) Jul '09 melissa d formerl... 8

Kidron Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Kidron Mortgages