Forging a family connection

Full story: Baltimore Sun
More than 10 years ago this month, I discovered parts of my family tree. My search for information about my Virginia lineage arose out of a need to confirm to an acquaintance that I, in fact, had blood ... Full Story
Joseph McCray

Baltimore, MD

#1 Apr 2, 2007
Great article!!! I am inspired to research my family tree, especially on my father's side of the family because I know so little about that side of my family.
Donna -Alexandria VA

Alexandria, VA

#2 Apr 4, 2007
What a wonderful article! I just stumbled across it....My family is from Farmville on my Mother's side. I was doing research in an effort to get more history on our family's slave owners. You brought tears to my eyes because my Grandfather and other relatives are buried in the same Cemetary along with your Ancestors.... that has been a family church. I remember the old one and of course, who could forget Easter Sunday there! God Bless you>>
WENDALL D MOODY -SR

Florence, SC

#3 Apr 18, 2007
I THOROUGHLY ENJOYED MS. MOODY'S ARTICLE. EACH AND EVERY PARAGRAPH LEFT ME LONGING FOR MORE. I FELT AS THOUGH I HAD BEEN THIRSTY AND COULD NOT QUENCH MY THIRST. I WOULD LOVE TO READ MORE ARTICLES FROM MS. MOODY. IS THERE AN ARCHIVE OF HER WORK?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Keysville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Desperate for a FREE car history report? (Nov '13) Dec 2 bulk 5
Is there any real free car history report websi... (Nov '13) Oct '14 Bradley 3
Fracking Sep '14 bulk 1
Title Pawn/Loan Mistake? (Dec '13) May '14 Curious 3
central high? (Apr '14) Apr '14 DailyDiscussion 1
Torii Thompson (Apr '14) Apr '14 OldLostSoul 1
Where is the best place to apply for a car loan? (Dec '13) Mar '14 mikethom 3
Keysville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web