Title Pawn/Loan Mistake?

Title Pawn/Loan Mistake?

Posted in the Keysville Forum

quboxyjidoz

Atlanta, GA

#1 Dec 7, 2013
Title Pawn/Loan Mistake?Ok, so I sent and took out a title loan (pawned my title) the other day. Everything went smooth and the lady said she would mail the title to the tag office and they would put a lien on my title. I just received an enevelope in the mail with my title(free and clear of any lien or security interest), a check for the $18 to the tag office and and the lien paperwork. I'm guessing this was a mistake? What can they do if I just keep my title and don't pay the loan off? this place does not report to any credit agency so it wil not affect my credit and on the contract it says in bold letters "...please note that we are not making any agreement requiring personal liability of a Pledgor."

What would happen if I were to go to pay the loan off and they don't have my title, do I have to pay? What if I sell my car, they can't hurt my credit or sue me personally because I'm not liable? What all can go wrong with this situation?
boqulyvicatu

Atlanta, GA

#2 Dec 7, 2013
quboxyjidoz wrote:
Title Pawn/Loan Mistake?Ok, so I sent and took out a title loan (pawned my title) the other day. Everything went smooth and the lady said she would mail the title to the tag office and they would put a lien on my title. I just received an enevelope in the mail with my title(free and clear of any lien or security interest), a check for the $18 to the tag office and and the lien paperwork. I'm guessing this was a mistake? What can they do if I just keep my title and don't pay the loan off? this place does not report to any credit agency so it wil not affect my credit and on the contract it says in bold letters "...please note that we are not making any agreement requiring personal liability of a Pledgor."

What would happen if I were to go to pay the loan off and they don't have my title, do I have to pay? What if I sell my car, they can't hurt my credit or sue me personally because I'm not liable? What all can go wrong with this situation?.
This site can help you finding the best option for you:@www.credit-solutions.info
Curious

Chatsworth, GA

#3 May 15, 2014
HI, quboxyjidoz. I had the same thing happen to me. I received the title in the mail today with no lienholder listed. What happened with yours?

Thanks!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Keysville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Virginia Medicaid Expansion Feb '16 Patient X 1
How can I make money online? (Nov '13) Jan '16 Casey 3
News Despite Charges, Dirosario Running Former mayor... (Aug '07) Dec '15 Wtcsret 3
Why do we get pop-ups saying we won the lotto, ... (Dec '13) Dec '13 qobofapihoh 2
My fiance is very behind in his child support p... (Dec '13) Dec '13 xiperecabus 2
Is it me or? (Dec '13) Dec '13 avonakojy 2
Study of Globalization? (Dec '13) Dec '13 xqriverhead 2

Keysville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Keysville Mortgages