birthfather search
Matthew

West Babylon, NY

#1 Aug 11, 2011
Hello Keyport,

I am looking for my birthfather. I know that I may appear foolish in searching for a man that hasn't inquired about me for the past 45 years of my life. Still, I would hope to know and even meet him if he is still alive.

What I know: His name is George and his father owned a pizzeria in Keyport in the 1960's. It was called "Dominic's Pizzeria" and not sure of spelling. He was around 6'5" and had dark, black hair. Also, he was born around 1941 or so and was 23 when I was born in 1965.
Other information: He lived in Keansburg, NJ and worked at his father's pizzeria in Keyport during that time. This may or may not be accurate.

Also- my birthmother's name was Caroline Chinery and I believed she lived in either Hazlet or Keyport during those years. She has since passed away and would not tell me his name. My birthmother's family gave my all the above information but does not remember his last name.She was 19 turning 20 when I was born in Nov. of 1965.

Please help, I would appreciate it.

Thank you

Matthew
Responder

Little Ferry, NJ

#2 Aug 11, 2011
Matt, if your on Facebook, ask your question on the Keyport NJ Group Page. There is also a Hazlet Group.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Keyport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
boycott brooklands weybridge, surrey uk 3 hr jeanne michaels 1
brooklands dotcom weybridge uk 3 hr jeanne michaels 1
Skate park in Keyport is a bad idea (Apr '10) May 1 Mack 22
Jon Bon Jovi (Mar '06) Apr 28 Anthony Scarpuzzi 179
Just moved to Matawan (Mar '09) Apr 24 Anthony Scarpuzzi 19
News Hazlet Man Charged With Prostituting Underage G... Apr 21 Robbie k 4
Keensburg in my early years (Feb '07) Apr 19 Keri 69
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Keyport Mortgages