Need some questions answered about Keansburg

Posted in the Keyport Forum

Anthony

South Amboy, NJ

#1 Jan 27, 2013
Hello,I am looking into opening up a Deli at 34 Church Street in Keansburg.I really do not know the area so I am hoping someone here can tell me something about the location I mentioned.. Was it flooded during Sandy ? Is there a lot of street traffic ? Is this area only busy during the summer ? Instead of a Deli what other store would the neighborhood need ? Anything you can tell me about the are would be a huge help and much appreciated.Thank you,Anthony
Melissa J

Summit, NJ

#2 Jan 30, 2013
Anthony wrote:
Hello,I am looking into opening up a Deli at 34 Church Street in Keansburg.I really do not know the area so I am hoping someone here can tell me something about the location I mentioned.. Was it flooded during Sandy ? Is there a lot of street traffic ? Is this area only busy during the summer ? Instead of a Deli what other store would the neighborhood need ? Anything you can tell me about the are would be a huge help and much appreciated.Thank you,Anthony
REPLY: There is not a lot of foot traffic on Church street. As for a deli, there are a quite a few of pizza places, bagel shops, a bakery, chinese restaurants, etc. What the town needs is up to debate? A food place is definantly a hit or miss. Church street did not flood during Sandy. Most of the town is year round residents and this end of town is not near amusement park.
7vens

Toms River, NJ

#3 Feb 1, 2013
The problem with starting a business in Keansburg is that you will be starting a business in Keansburg.

Neighboring towns have much less crime than Keansburg. It is something to consider.

http://www.city-data.com/crime/crime-Keansbur...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Keyport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
union beach (Apr '06) Wed Sasha 535
keansburg cops are joke Dec 7 mark 2
I'm trying to contact Ron Henry Morel Nov 27 Frank Gannucci 3
Mens softball league? (Jun '09) Nov 26 Algrea 11
Keensburg in my early years (Feb '07) Nov 21 Cathy Keansburg 60
No excuse for inaction on emissions Nov '14 kristywalls 1
Jon Bon Jovi (Mar '06) Nov '14 elise 175

Keyport News Video

Keyport Dating
Find my Match