Hazlet police dog honored by fellow o...

Hazlet police dog honored by fellow officers

There are 6 comments on the Asbury Park Press Online story from Mar 8, 2011, titled Hazlet police dog honored by fellow officers. In it, Asbury Park Press Online reports that:

Hazlet police officer Kevin Geoghan, wife Maria and K-9 partner of 8 1/2 years, Memphis, a 10-year-old German Shepherd, take a final walk together between a lineup of Hazlet police officers, area K-9 police officers and their partners, mostly German Shepherds, and a lone bagpiper.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Asbury Park Press Online.

whoever

Ridgefield Park, NJ

#1 Mar 9, 2011
They don't give this much PRESS when a human police officer passes. What's wrong with you fanatics? "Sonny" Gormerley must be rolling over in his grave!

PATHETIC LOSERS!!!!!!
wrong

Philadelphia, PA

#2 Mar 9, 2011
The Chief said this was the only K-9 in Hazlet history, Stuiped is as stuiped says. I guess he dont remember the dogs they had in the 1980 when he was also on the department.
whoever

Ridgefield Park, NJ

#3 Mar 11, 2011
wrong wrote:
The Chief said this was the only K-9 in Hazlet history, Stuiped is as stuiped says. I guess he dont remember the dogs they had in the 1980 when he was also on the department.
The chief is a mor0n, Sgt. Jack Mullins had a dog in the early 80's.
WTF

San Antonio, TX

#4 Mar 31, 2011
Pretty sad day when we are honoring dogs like they know whats going on, hope it didn't cost the tax payers anything for this honoring!!
r u kidding me

Patterson, NY

#5 Jul 21, 2011
these police dogs do not get enough attention,,,they are an asset to the public and police and fire depts..
nuckapleez

Stamford, CT

#6 Jul 21, 2011
i've never heard of a corrupt police dog.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Keyport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Snow plow trucks!!! Mar 14 Laurence Harbor C... 1
News Comment on Member Rewards by textile testing in... Mar 13 SatatonMall 1
What's up with The Bulkhead Bar & Grill (Jun '11) Mar 6 Mjmam7287 23
News Hundreds in Middletown rally in support of Pres... Mar 1 7vens 4
Mark Woods Section? Feb '17 Jeremy 1
Pain Meds Available here Feb '17 lkmjh 1
Anybody out there that used to Hangout at Wetso... (Feb '13) Jan '17 Ashley from Willis 43

Keyport Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Keyport Mortgages