Would you vote for an Atheist Preside...

Would you vote for an Atheist President? Yes/No Please explain.

Posted in the Keyport Forum

Atheist Vet

Matawan, NJ

#1 Apr 5, 2014
Here are my two cents on this subject.

I've read a lot of comments on different sites about this subject and people mentioning that this is one nation under god and such, and how Atheist have no morals and all the old BS.

Well Christians, in your religion you have the perfect loophole. You can commit unspeakable acts, like rape and murder children, and as long as you repent, you will then be welcomed in your heaven with open arms.

Religion has absolutely nothing to do with morals, just look at the child molestation scandal rocking your Religion. Pedophile priest molesting little boys and the church protecting them to save face. Very nice morals you all have there.
And let's not even get into the fact that the Atheist prison population in the U.S. is made up of about only 0.07%, while the rest claim one religion or another. So yes, I would vote for an Atheist.
suzie

Matawan, NJ

#2 Apr 5, 2014
if u are a vet,what animal hospital do u work at...
Atheist Vet

Matawan, NJ

#3 Apr 6, 2014
Susie, Is that the most intelligent question you could come up with?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Keyport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Keansburg Man Faces Dozens of Drug Charges (Oct '13) Aug 22 mtownfreedomparty 3
Meir Ezra's Business Control - The TM Matrix Aug 16 garlandgrazia 1
Anybody out there that used to Hangout at Wetso... (Feb '13) Aug 14 Dennis in Dallas 33
Bet u all miss mr bush now Aug 13 Dive3535 7
union beach (Apr '06) Aug 11 Dennis in Dallas 540
Keensburg in my early years (Feb '07) Aug 9 Dennis in Dallas 67
News Citizen complaints leads to drug arrests in Kea... (Oct '14) Jul '15 County n-dha Cour... 5
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Keyport Mortgages