Police Buy Grenade From N.J. Woman To End Standoff

Full story: WNBC New York

An hourlong standoff with a Keansburg woman who threatened to detonate a grenade was ended by police when they agreed to buy the explosive from her for $100. Police now say the grenade was a dud.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of31
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
woof

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2008

I hope the cop got his money back!
HOFLAX69

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2008

Typical day in Keansburg.
stop lying

Linden, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2008

Judged:

60 year old grenades aren't a typical day anywhere, moron. Find me one other news story about another incident like this in Keansburg and I'll mail you $20. Better go check grampa's shed, never know what kinda "souveniers" he brought back from WWII....
stop lyin-

Woodbury, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2008

And grenades are a typical day in the burg idiot!
stop lying

Linden, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2008

stop lyin- wrote:
And grenades are a typical day in the burg idiot!
60 year old grenades aren't a typical day anywhere, moron. Find me one other news story about another incident like this in Keansburg and I'll mail you $20. Post a link to an article, I have the cash or a check waiting for you.
HOFLAX69

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2008

Belford - ahh - Shanty white trash I should have known.
stop lyin-

Woodbury, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2008

HOFLAX69 wrote:
Belford - ahh - Shanty white trash I should have known.
Hey bro how are the bloods doing over there running the streets and watering holes and I mean holes, all you white trash bitches in the burg are running like little kids! Your just like the rest a moron and idiot.
HOFLAX69

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2008

You dickhead are always the first to name call. Firstly I don't live in the "burg", I live in Hazlet - which from what I and everyone else know is a whole lot better than Belford. So Zeeke all you are missing is a red neck confederate flag.
stop lyin-

Woodbury, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2008

HOFLAX69 wrote:
You dickhead are always the first to name call. Firstly I don't live in the "burg", I live in Hazlet - which from what I and everyone else know is a whole lot better than Belford. So Zeeke all you are missing is a red neck confederate flag.
Real nice calling me names, first you say you don't live in the burg but you sure sound like you do---but then again you said your from hazlet now I understand what -- trailer park did you grow up in and now that your in fla what trailer trash place do you live there nitwit---numb-skull. So keep your comments to yourself idiot!
stop lyin-

Woodbury, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2008

And by the way I never talk to you until you started with your little mind calling names moron!
Turd Ferguson

West Long Branch, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2008

I've driven past trailers in Hazlet that are bigger than houses in Belford.
stop lyin-

Woodbury, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2008

Turd don't quit your day job because you are not funny. Idiot!
stop lyin-

Woodbury, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2008

Even if you have a job being from cliffwood.
HOFLAX69

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2008

Hey Belford boy it seems like you have a beef with everyone. I still have a home, not a trailor in Hazlet. Hazlet is a class town you are a no class clown. There are good and bad in the burg as in any town. I have never had a bad word with any one in Keansburg. Stop being so confrontational live and let live.
stop lyin-

Woodbury, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2008

Why would you have a bad conversation with someone from the burg---when your doing a drug transaction. Class town I think the heat got to your brain as little as it is!
stop lying

Wayne, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2008

brewha40 wrote:
<quoted text>I prefer cash.It appears you have numerous public records for bounced checks.I guess the HOOD ain't so good.Tell your grandma Hi.
I guess your corner liquor store won't cash personal checks. Still no link to another story, so I guess that's settled. South Carolina? What's your ringtone, Deliverance?
stop lyin-

Woodbury, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2008

stop lying wrote:
<quoted text>I guess your corner liquor store won't cash personal checks. Still no link to another story, so I guess that's settled. South Carolina? What's your ringtone, Deliverance?
See how you just attack anyone who is against your opinions and things that you brag about. Your just a blow heart!
stop lying

Wayne, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2008

brewha40 wrote:
<quoted text>As a matter of fact it is!!But hey the rerun of roots is on tonight.I know where you will be at 9pm.
Actually, I'm whiter than snow, sucks in the summer because I burn too easily. But, i'm no racist, like your reply proved you are, so I may just watch it. Thanks for the viewing suggestion...
stop lying

Wayne, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2008

stop lyin- wrote:
<quoted text>See how you just attack anyone who is against your opinions and things that you brag about. Your just a blow heart!
He made a joke, so did I, what's the problem. It wasn't even directed at your no-sense of humor having, cry-baby self. Go blow your nose and wipe off your tears puss-bag. Again, where was I bragging?
stop lying

Wayne, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2008

stop lyin- wrote:
<quoted text>See how you just attack anyone who is against your opinions and things that you brag about. Your just a blow heart!
By the way, it's "blow hard." Duh.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of31
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Keyport Discussions

Search the Keyport Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Again, Hazlet Residents Report Items Stolen Fro... Jul 3 jacked in hazlet 1
New Jersey students help Michelle Obama harvest... Jul 3 Reverand Al Chimpton 2
Who do you support for U.S. House in New Jersey... (Oct '10) Jul 1 Francis Sheer 24
Skatejam Jun 30 Jacked in Hazlet 1
Paranormal New Jersey: Ghost hunters espouse 'p... Jun 14 Parafaggotry 1
Take a stroll through "Your Brain" Jun 14 Dave777 1
Anybody out there that used to Hangout at Wetso... (Feb '13) Jun 12 checkel 27
•••
•••

Keyport News Video

•••
•••

Keyport Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000