11/21- Men Charged with Shoplifting A...

11/21- Men Charged with Shoplifting Appliances from Sears

There are 1 comment on the The Two River Times story from Nov 21, 2013, titled 11/21- Men Charged with Shoplifting Appliances from Sears. In it, The Two River Times reports that:

Two men were arrested by township police yesterday for allegedly shoplifting nearly $1,500 worth of appliances from the Sears store on Route 35. Cory A. Alexander, 28, of Keansburg, and Jason R. Ware, 30, of Keyport were each charged with shoplifting, a third-degree crime, according to the police complaint forwarded to the Monmouth County ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Two River Times.

jennifer smith

Linden, NJ

#1 Nov 23, 2013
i heard of a police raid at brookside two men a women were taking out of there home for selling to kids

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Keyport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Affordable Computer Repair In Hazlet. Jun 15 Roger 1
brooklands dotcom weybridge uk May 30 Yom 2
Anybody out there that used to Hangout at Wetso... (Feb '13) May 28 Denise overneck 41
Review: Tiffany's Vintage Closet (Mar '15) May 28 Natasha 6
boycott brooklands weybridge, surrey uk May '16 simple guy 2
Hells angels harming and murdering women , chi... (Jan '09) May '16 Big mac 38
News Dr PC Repair & Web Design Currently Offering On... May '16 owner for two years 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Keyport Mortgages