keyport water front
crissy dont care

Bronx, NY

#1 Apr 24, 2011
Someone please stop the deficating of dog urine and dog dung all along the water front in keyport.Every light pole and and bench is completely saturated in urine.Including on the pier.the sod is totally contaminated with dog urine and dung.To top it off children and their parents romp around in this sewer.I even observed baby strollers pushed through dung land.This has been going on for years.People sit on freshly urinated benches all the time.Where does all this contamination go,right into the bay through the drains.Now you know,crissy dont care
keyportkrusher

Massapequa Park, NY

#2 Apr 24, 2011
right on!! why can't people pick up after their dogs? there's several areas where you can pick up free poo bags. it's mostly thuggy scumbags with their pitbulls.
DAVE77

Paterson, NJ

#3 Apr 25, 2011
You know why people don't pick up after their dogs. Because "political Correctness" stops people from having the gutts to say something! If you see an owner and his dog doing that, SAY SOMETHING! Encourage other to say something too. This is one of the biggest problems with this country. The lack of gutts to handle issues. We turn a blind eye to things right in front of us. I was walking on the path on Friday and a guy let his dog go right in the middle of the path and then he just started to walk away. I stopped, looked at the "stuff". Looked at him. Then I asked him, "Where do you want me to deliver that to". He walked on the gravel. Grabbed a tree branch and pushed it all off to the side. I said, Thank you" and walked away. Confronting this type of unnecessary stupid stuff takes practice.
hhaha

Bohemia, NY

#4 May 17, 2011
Hey dave- heard the new council is building a shelter for the guys at the corner you love so much. New babe on council is a member of spanish american club and is fighting for better conditions for the illegals and to get them registered to vote so they can take all the elctions from now on . Sounds like you got bamboozled.
ThatsRight

Little Ferry, NJ

#5 May 18, 2011
Wow, Dave "the broken record" 77 is not going to like hearing that news.
DAVE77

Paterson, NJ

#6 May 20, 2011
If she's fighting for the rights of "Illegals" then she'll be outta there in no time. Not using my money to help those who violated us. ThatsRight, instead of insulting me why don't you try and say something constructive to help legal residents in this state who are being killed by the high taxes.
DAVE77

Paterson, NJ

#7 May 20, 2011
Oh and before I forget. I don't know how long you've been following these posts but if you read my earlier comments and you knew about the incidents that I have personally had with these guys you'd certainly be on my side.
ThatsRight

Little Ferry, NJ

#8 May 20, 2011
Dave, you have been saying the same thing for some time.You claim to have spoken to countless people and they all have cried foul on your shoulders but what you haven't done is go to a council meeting and say a word. The guy who maintains the HH trail has no say on what happens across from the 7-11.I think skunks and raccoons are natural inhabitants of the same property.Your an Ex officer, why aren't you filing charges against this men that as you say, urinate in public ? You know better then anyone, a cop isn't going to do anything unless there is a complaint.Do that instead of writing the same thing over and over on message board that don't do a damn thing.Calling you a broken record is not an insult, I have read probably every post you have and its always the same thing, like a broken record. If your not going to stand up and really make an effort beyond your message board rants your going to get picked on which is what the post about the council woman is surely about. I knew it was a joke but you are so sensitive to your perception that your actually blind.
DAVE77

Paterson, NJ

#9 May 21, 2011
Obviously you haven't been reading long enough. My firsts postings along while ago included tracking down a patroling officer and being told there was nothing he could do because they were under orders not to touch those guys. I had a meeting with the mayor and chief and I was told right out that they weren't being touched for fear of being sued. I called the NJ attorney generals office and a letter was filed. Towns people have filed complaints but nothing came from them. The town judge has it on record that he won't pursue the loitering law in this issue. I would say along with myself others have done the early work against this stuff now we have to go a different route.
hhaha

Bohemia, NY

#10 May 21, 2011
Oh Thats Right it no joke. They are designing a shelter with OUR money, she already feeds them coffees and lunches and mayor has been meeting privately with the illegals to help improve their area and to split them up at MORE locations in town for months now. Just ask her or our new weirdo Mayor. He is helping what he hopes is going to be his new voters someday .
DAVE77

Paterson, NJ

#11 May 21, 2011
I think the townspeople have had enough. Any further spending without cause is would be disasterous for any council person. Personally, I just believe from my own experiences that they all have outstayed their welcome regardless of who they are or where they come from. It didn't work out so they have to go.
ThatsRight

Little Ferry, NJ

#12 May 21, 2011
Come on Dave, go to a council meeting, stand up, state your name, your address and voice your complaint.I know every cop in town, some personally, give it another chance, you probably spoke to one who has 23 yrs in and can't wait to retire. You had a personal meeting with the Mayor and Police Chief ? Wow ! Nothing came of it ? So you think posting your rants are going to do anything ? Find me a town that has done what you want Keyport to do. You won't find one. Don't you think that if you really did file a letter with the Attorney Generals Office and nothing was done your going to ever get satisfaction ?
DAVE77

Paterson, NJ

#13 May 21, 2011
No the two police officers I spoke to are relatively new. I will be going to a council meeting and do exactly what you suggested. As for the letter to the attorney generals office. I have no idea why no response. New Mayor and New leader of the police so I will be moving ahead. We'll see.
ThatsRight

Little Ferry, NJ

#14 May 22, 2011
Looking forward to your findings.
Legal 101

Plainfield, IN

#15 May 26, 2011
Thank goodness i live in Hazlet and the only Illegals we have cut our lawns! then go back to Keyport.
DAVE77

Paterson, NJ

#16 May 28, 2011
Unfortunately thats probably very true!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Keyport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mark Woods Section? Thu Jeremy 1
Pain Meds Available here Feb 20 lkmjh 1
Anybody out there that used to Hangout at Wetso... (Feb '13) Jan '17 Ashley from Willis 43
News What Is There Too Much Of In Matawan, Aberdeen? (Feb '16) Jan '17 Legal immigrat fo... 2
News Indian-American group fired up for Trump's Edis... Jan '17 Raj 5
News Keansburg Man Faces Dozens of Drug Charges (Oct '13) Jan '17 Truth be told 4
Union Beach 1950s / 1960s (Jun '09) Dec '16 GeorgeH 6

Keyport Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Keyport Mortgages