Keyport, Union Beach, Hazlet to talk ...

Keyport, Union Beach, Hazlet to talk about creating one police force

There are 3 comments on the Asbury Park Press story from Jan 18, 2011, titled Keyport, Union Beach, Hazlet to talk about creating one police force. In it, Asbury Park Press reports that:

Adjoining Bayshore towns of Keyport, Union Beach and Hazlet will hold informal talks about a possible consolidation of three municipalities' police departments to help reduce operating costs, officials said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Asbury Park Press.

Anonymous

Coram, NY

#1 Jan 20, 2011
Kill me now!
Ghost Rider

Ridgefield Park, NJ

#2 Jan 24, 2011
Who would be chief? His almighty Jimmy Broderick, you know he will not share the power trip he created in his bald. plugged head!
dcom

Coram, NY

#3 Jun 4, 2011
all UB needs is two cops , one for the daytime and one at night , one street light in the hole town .

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Keyport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jon Bon Jovi (Mar '06) Aug 9 APLIVESLOUD 180
Just moved to Matawan (Mar '09) Jul '16 Jpz 20
News Vote: Where's the Best Pizza in Matawan and Abe... (Aug '12) Jul '16 Mama mia 16
Keensburg in my early years (Feb '07) Jul '16 Old as Dirt 70
Review: Affordable Computer Repair In Hazlet. Jun '16 Roger 1
brooklands dotcom weybridge uk May '16 Yom 2
Anybody out there that used to Hangout at Wetso... (Feb '13) May '16 Denise overneck 41

Keyport Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Keyport Mortgages