Keyport man, 22, charged in sex assau...

Keyport man, 22, charged in sex assault attempt

There are 11 comments on the Asbury Park Press Online story from Sep 19, 2011, titled Keyport man, 22, charged in sex assault attempt. In it, Asbury Park Press Online reports that:

Police charged a local man with criminal sexual contact after a woman said he attempted to rip off her clothing and have sex with her.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Asbury Park Press Online.

Dave

Paterson, NJ

#1 Sep 21, 2011
I'm so tired of Keyport being a sanctuary town for illegals. Political correctness is strangling this town and most of the country. We need to stop worrying about "maybe's" and start dealing with the real facts. Illegals shouldn't be in this country. They have no rights here and its insulting that Americans are sticking up for them. It borders on treason to side with invaders over your own people. And by your own people I mean Americans! I'm tired of Americans of Hispanic Herritage covering for illegals simply because they're Hispanic. Talk about racial issues.
relishthethought

Little Ferry, NJ

#2 Sep 21, 2011
Dave, did you ever go to the council meeting and speak your mind like you said you were ?
Dave

Paterson, NJ

#3 Sep 22, 2011
Actually I did more. I documented several incidents and filed a complaint with the Town Administrator and a follow up letter to the Mayor. I stay away from council meetings. The issues have already been decided before hand so I feel they're a waste. They also have a history of turning into shouting matches with nothing getting accomplished. By filing letters with specific issues and documented problems the Mayor can't wiggle out of it and say he was never notified.
relishthethought

Little Ferry, NJ

#4 Sep 22, 2011
Would still like to see it brought up on the floor where it can be discussed. Yes I know it turns into a shooting match but that's just a couple of troublemakers.
nuckapleez

Point Pleasant Beach, NJ

#5 Sep 23, 2011
Illegals are a problem in Keyport, but why isn't anyone enraged by the recent heinous crimes committed by Keyport High's recent graduates. An attempted rape and robbery on the HH Trail and the stabbing of a man on the Keansburg boardwalk both committed by members of the KHS football team!! Section 8 housing is the real problem in Keyport.
Dave

Paterson, NJ

#6 Sep 24, 2011
Americans commit crimes in America. That stuff is a fact of life and you have to deal with it. Illegals committing crimes in America are unnecessary. If the border was secure, the government protected us like they were supposed to and legal Hispanics sided with Americans instead of using the race card and protecting the illegals this problem wouldn't exist.
relishthethought

Little Ferry, NJ

#7 Sep 24, 2011
I interested in the story of the KHS kids. Strange that there are no articles about that. Time to knock down the building on Beers St. Section 8 = Crime.
vietvet

Hazlet, NJ

#8 Sep 28, 2011
correct me if i'm wrong,but aren't people in keyport who own some of those great old victorian homes breaking the law too?

just about every other house that i can see is rented out,probably 1 family per room, to illegals.

totaly unsafe,and against housing laws...why are the people of all these towns not concerned for there childrens futures,instead of the futures of law breakers,and there children.

being born here should not make someone a citizen,that's an issue that the carpetbaggers use to ther advantage very well..........God help us,we have become the biggest third world nation on earth.
Dave

Paterson, NJ

#9 Sep 30, 2011
Keyport has become a horrible sanctuary town for Illegals. It's hard to believe how often heads are turned away to avoid the problem. Our elected officials both on the council and police know where the illegals live. Just the other day another Keyport high school student was catcalled and harassed by the 7-11 by the day laborers. The situation is still out of control and getting worse. now the parks commission is telling residents that there's a rabid skunk and racoon problem over there. Food scraps and the urination and defecation are luring the animals right by the oil company and barber shop. Last month a rabid skunk almost walked into the barber shop. Imagine that!
relishthethought

Little Ferry, NJ

#10 Sep 30, 2011
That was just a hungry 8th grader, not a skunk.Cool hair though.
take back matawan

Centereach, NY

#11 Oct 4, 2011
Dont worry people when when the courts release him he will be at quick check in matawan.maybe we can give this scumbag a job

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Keyport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Just moved to Matawan (Mar '09) Jul 18 Denise 21
News Vote: Where's the Best Pizza in Matawan and Abe... (Aug '12) Jul 5 Mama mia 16
Keensburg in my early years (Feb '07) Jul 1 Old as Dirt 70
Review: Affordable Computer Repair In Hazlet. Jun '16 Roger 1
brooklands dotcom weybridge uk May '16 Yom 2
Anybody out there that used to Hangout at Wetso... (Feb '13) May '16 Denise overneck 41
Review: Tiffany's Vintage Closet (Mar '15) May '16 Natasha 6

Keyport Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Keyport Mortgages