Day Laborers still standing by the 7-11
First Prev
of 11
Next Last
Dave

Matawan, NJ

#204 Mar 14, 2013
First off, don't believe "not right" is any of the illegals spoken about in this post. Obviously, from the purposely misspoken words its someone just trying crank people up. Second, illegal immigrants have no right to be here. Many just come here to work, but many more violate our nation and disrespect our laws. Don't feel bad about something you don't really have knowledge about. Illegals violate our borders. Right there shows the level of respect they have for our laws and people. Let's just leave it at that. Illegals come from every country, not just Mexico. This all began because these daylaborers trespass and loiter on private property. They urinate and defecate in public, which I observed with my 10 year old and called the police. If you or I trespassed on someone elses property we would be removed. These people are allowed to flourish. They hurt businesses and create an atmosphere that pushes residents away. Plus, daylaboring in New Jersey is illegal. You have to have documents allowing you work.$10,000 fine for businesses that hire undocumented workers. It shouldn't be allowed.
Keys

Monroe, NC

#205 May 26, 2013
not right wrote:
y you pick on us hard worker you not right
Pay taxes! that the problem. I work hard and play tax. That,s what Americans do. That's why your not welcome. If I don,t pay I go to jail. I don,t care how hard you work!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 11
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Keyport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Citizen complaints leads to drug arrests in Kea... (Oct '14) Jul 23 County n-dha Cour... 5
Debate: Romney-Ryan - Union Beach, NJ (Oct '12) Jul 21 Joanne 3
Keensburg in my early years (Feb '07) Jul 20 Caroll 66
News Kelly Clarkson soars at PNC with mammoth vocals... Jul 18 John Kenney is No... 1
Hurricane sandy truth Jul 17 Sandy survivor 1
Franklin waste services Jul 11 poppy 1
News Pizza guy, nurse charged with selling drugs (Jan '09) Jul '15 Tom terrible 5
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Keyport Mortgages