Lakewood, NJ

#1 May 19, 2009
We are starting our pre sale for la fitness
Jane

North Brunswick, NJ

#2 Jul 13, 2011
Alex Levine wrote:
We are starting our pre sale for la fitness
I know this is gonna sound crazy, but you came into my job in South Plainfield a few yrs back to leave LA Fitness 14 day passes, and I thought you were very attractive. Unfortunately at the time, I was in a relationship, so I didn't approach or pursue you further. I came across the pass with your name on it when I was cleaning,and I am single now, so I figured why not?:) I don't know if you will ever see this, but if you do, I would love to get together to meet if you happen to be single as well. I don't know how else to contact you, and I hope this is the right Alex Levine that worked for LA Fitness in Piscataway a few yrs ago.
re Alex Levine

Piscataway, NJ

#3 Jan 24, 2013
Jane wrote:
<quoted text>I know this is gonna sound crazy, but you came into my job in South Plainfield a few yrs back to leave LA Fitness 14 day passes, and I thought you were very attractive. Unfortunately at the time, I was in a relationship, so I didn't approach or pursue you further. I came across the pass with your name on it when I was cleaning,and I am single now, so I figured why not?:) I don't know if you will ever see this, but if you do, I would love to get together to meet if you happen to be single as well. I don't know how else to contact you, and I hope this is the right Alex Levine that worked for LA Fitness in Piscataway a few yrs ago.
Sadly, Alex was killed on the New Jersey Turnpike 12-9-12 5:57 am. He had stopped to help a disabled motorist, and was hit by a car and killed. He will be dearly missed, His mother

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Keyport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Just moved to Matawan (Mar '09) Jul 18 Denise 21
News Vote: Where's the Best Pizza in Matawan and Abe... (Aug '12) Jul 5 Mama mia 16
Keensburg in my early years (Feb '07) Jul 1 Old as Dirt 70
Review: Affordable Computer Repair In Hazlet. Jun '16 Roger 1
brooklands dotcom weybridge uk May '16 Yom 2
Anybody out there that used to Hangout at Wetso... (Feb '13) May '16 Denise overneck 41
Review: Tiffany's Vintage Closet (Mar '15) May '16 Natasha 6

Keyport Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Keyport Mortgages