Sign sparks debate in Keyport

Sign sparks debate in Keyport

There are 21 comments on the The Courier story from Aug 2, 2008, titled Sign sparks debate in Keyport. In it, The Courier reports that:

A taxpayer spoke and a councilwoman rebutted. Such continues the ongoing spat between Ed Burlew, owner of Magic Touch Construction Company, Inc., and Keyport Borough Councilwoman Christian Bolte.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Courier.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
stella figone

Centereach, NY

#21 Jun 28, 2012
I AM NOT GETTING INTO POLITICAL THINGS....THE BURLEW'S AND MERLA'S HAVE BEEN IN KEYPORT ALL THEIR LIFE ..ED BURLEW HAS BEEN IN KEYPORT ALL HIS LIFE .HE STILL OWNES THE HOUSE HE GROW UP, IN KEYPORT. THE OTHER PEOPLE WHO COMMENT DO NOT THINK KEYPORT LOOK BETTER THEN EVER ..... YOU ARE CRAZY . IT IS TOUGH FOR ALL SMALL TOWNS OUT THERE NOW ..WE SHOULD CUT ALL THIS RED TAPE AND LET ALL THE BUSSINES OUT THERE OPEN UP ASAP !!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Keyport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Just moved to Matawan (Mar '09) Sep 5 Charlene 21
Jon Bon Jovi (Mar '06) Aug '16 APLIVESLOUD 180
News Vote: Where's the Best Pizza in Matawan and Abe... (Aug '12) Jul '16 Mama mia 16
Keensburg in my early years (Feb '07) Jul '16 Old as Dirt 70
Review: Affordable Computer Repair In Hazlet. Jun '16 Roger 1
brooklands dotcom weybridge uk May '16 Yom 2
Anybody out there that used to Hangout at Wetso... (Feb '13) May '16 Denise overneck 41

Keyport Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Keyport Mortgages