Dave77 is such a Tool
Maple Place

Massapequa, NY

#1 Jun 3, 2009
I have been reading Dave77's posts here and I am shocked at what a tool this clown is.

Not only is he a racist, but he also wants everything his way and has no tolerance for people that don't follow his ideals.

Dave, you are a pathetic excuse for a human being.

Good people of Monmouth, please do not think that Dave77 speaks for anyone other than himself.
Non-denomination

Secaucus, NJ

#2 Jun 4, 2009
That is a terrible thing for one person to write about another person. Is he a tool because he doesn't follow your ideals? Maybe as a good Christian you should start to repent for the blaspheme you have incurred.
Dave77

Long Valley, NJ

#3 Jun 10, 2009
I'm a racist for wanting Illegals out of this country. I never mention race. I mentioned the unspeakable things these guys have done in front of children and young girls and you call me a racist. Well sir you are a fool. You are what history calls a "Victim to be". Yes, you believe these guys are wonderful christian brothers who are just looking to work. nevermind many have violated the law, abuse passerbys, urinated and defecated where we walk and one has even been charged with "Murder" in another town. Yep they are sweet innocent victims and I'm a bad guy for wanting our town safe and criminals removed and punished. I have seen these bad things for myself and thats all I need to know. If you want to sit back and allow this eyesore to increase until it bites you in your prissy little ass then by all means do so. You condone illegal activity and abusive behavior. You attempt to shield criminals who violated our country and who are making our nice town a rats hole. No thank you. As I've said I never once mentioned that race of any kind was the issue. I don't give a flying crap who's standing in the "NO TRESPASSING AREA". They have abused townspeople and I have seen it. The game is over. If something bad happens in this town related to these guys this town will be sued to the hilt for their non action. Illegal activity is illegal activity and cannot and will not be condoned.
Maple Place

Massapequa, NY

#4 Jun 10, 2009
Yes Dave, you are a racist because these men who stand over by the 7-11 are almost all LEGAL AMERICANS. Thats what you dont get. You think because their skin color is tan they must be illegal and people like you are a greater stain on this town than these day laborers could ever be.
Dave77

Long Valley, NJ

#5 Jun 10, 2009
Almost all. Do you hear yourself. You and I know that many are ILLEGALS. They have no right to be here and they put our safety at risk. No innoculations, no medical coverage, no car insurance. The list goes on. Getting past that WHO CARES WHAT THEY LOOK LIKE! I don't care if they're from Germany or Union Beach. The issue is and always has been. There have been numerous law violations broken there and their behavior towards passing Keyport residents has been disgusting. Enough already. They have stayed past their welcome. Nothing would have been said if they acted with respect to townspeople. They haven't. It's an illegal gathering on private property. If you can't look at the situation and see what an unnecessary, unwanted eyesore this is then nothing said will change your mind. Frankly, I don't care either way because the ball has already been put into play. immigration has been notified and I have spoken with an official who is now looking into it. Also, the chief suggested I contact the New Jersey Attorney Generals Office and ask about the laws involved and the states stance on moving these types of groups> ( I think the chief feels I wasn't going to call0. I have. Apparently there is no stance other than law breakers will be prosecuted and illegals will be detained if questioned. The tricky part is how do you go about questioning people to find out their status. That is being pursued and I expect the matter to be corrected in the near future. We'll see.
Maple Place

Massapequa, NY

#6 Jun 11, 2009
I am glad you contacted ICE, they have been here before about 2 yrs ago. This at least will prove to you how wrong you have been about calling them illegals. Dave did you know that there are approx. 40 Million Hispanic in this country LEGALLY. And that most of the Illegals in the country travel to the northern states. Soon you will find out how wrong you are.
Dave77

Long Valley, NJ

#7 Jun 11, 2009
Who cares if their Hispanic. The only one who keeps mentining that is you. It has nothing to do with race. Seems other people were right. When liberal spineless idiots have nothing else to defend they throw in the race card. Since this issue has nothing to do with race and has everything to do with legitimate complaints and violations of the law the situation should be resolved. It's been fun going back and forth about this but "Bye".
MoonBatHunter

Minneapolis, MN

#8 Jun 11, 2009
Maple Place wrote:
I am glad you contacted ICE, they have been here before about 2 yrs ago. This at least will prove to you how wrong you have been about calling them illegals. Dave did you know that there are approx. 40 Million Hispanic in this country LEGALLY. And that most of the Illegals in the country travel to the northern states. Soon you will find out how wrong you are.
Does being Hispanic give you a free pass to completely ruin towns ? Maybe, they should respect the towns they migrate too. Dont think Dave would have a problem if his town was going down the toilet because of a bunch of drunks. Keep fighting the fight, Dave. You are not alone.
Dave77

Long Valley, NJ

#9 Jun 12, 2009
The fight will be won. I never give up. This fight is not about race or any of that other nonsense. That being the case these liberal weak spineless jellyfish who try and defend unlawful and disgusting behavior have no power to defend them. I'm only acting because of the actual incidents I witnessed and the complaints of many of my townfolk. That's good enough for me. It's too bad that other towns people refuse to protect the town from this kind of behavior and instead use time and resources trying to defend people that insult us, violate our towns, abuse our women and children and show no respect for the law abiding residents of Keyport. It's a disgrace and they should all be ashamed of themselves. The best analogy I can give is Poland right before Germany invaded. They were assured it wouldn't happen and buried their heads in the grounds hoping it to be true. History is full of cases just like that when people don't act to defend themselves. They are ALWAYS taken advantage of. Not on my watch they don't! This town will be cleaned up inspite of inself
ICE

Cliffside Park, NJ

#10 Jun 12, 2009
Dave77 wrote:
The fight will be won. I never give up. This fight is not about race or any of that other nonsense. That being the case these liberal weak spineless jellyfish who try and defend unlawful and disgusting behavior have no power to defend them. I'm only acting because of the actual incidents I witnessed and the complaints of many of my townfolk. That's good enough for me. It's too bad that other towns people refuse to protect the town from this kind of behavior and instead use time and resources trying to defend people that insult us, violate our towns, abuse our women and children and show no respect for the law abiding residents of Keyport. It's a disgrace and they should all be ashamed of themselves. The best analogy I can give is Poland right before Germany invaded. They were assured it wouldn't happen and buried their heads in the grounds hoping it to be true. History is full of cases just like that when people don't act to defend themselves. They are ALWAYS taken advantage of. Not on my watch they don't! This town will be cleaned up inspite of inself
I for one totally agree with you Dave...it is time we cleaned up out towns...I drive a pickup truck, and can't even go to get a cup of coffee without being surrounded by 20-30 illegals looking for a handout. Hang in there buddy it will get better!!!!!
Dave77

Ridgefield Park, NJ

#13 Feb 26, 2012
They run nothing. They've been allowed to work in those jobs at lower wages so profits are higher for the farmers. Someone mentioned the other day that illegals are vital to this countries well being. I never heard such a more ridiculous statement in my life. Listen, no one cares what these guys are Ma;ple place look like or where they're from. I've talked to the store owners. The owner of the property they stand on and so on. They were allowed to stay there under the condition that their behavior is respectful. Well after these many years we've had dozens of disrespectful and some down right abusive incidents happen. If you or I were said to have done some of these things we would have been made to leave a long time ago. Who ever this Maple Place person is needs to get real. it's behavior and quality of life issues that make me comment not the race of a person.
bklyn born

Centereach, NY

#14 Feb 26, 2012
Hey just send them too Matawan we could use more trash in the streets in front of Qick Check the Mayor AND company loves them more the the people who live Matawan. OH BY THE WAY SOME MORE TRUCKS WITH SIGNS ON THEM by the Train station is a great way for the town to improve Main Street is really working thanks guys
Dave77

Ridgefield Park, NJ

#15 Feb 26, 2012
But the mayor did tell me that he had discussed the matter with the Spanish American Society even before he took office. Maybe its just me but I don't want the mayor discussing matters with a racist group. Their name alone shows that they are only concerned with Hispanics. Since the men at the 7-11 are a mixture of illegal immigrants and legal Americans its clear that they don't really care about being an American. Only being helping Hispanics. Not the form of government I want running my town. There are alot of people in the town fed up with the low quality of life. I've done many jobs in my life but none of them required me to stand on a street corner waiting for a bonded company to perform an illegal act. Daylaboring is illegal. Standing on street corners on private property and defacating and urinating in public are illegal acts. Nothing about these scenarios is helpful for a town. Why its still allowed is unbelievable.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Keyport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Keansburg town hall are jokes May 19 Jenny 1
House lifting May 15 Jenny 2
Joseph Bolger Middle School Horror (Dec '09) May 9 Debbiedo290 17
News What Is There Too Much Of In Matawan, Aberdeen? (Feb '16) Apr '17 Legal immigrat fo... 4
Building Near Train Station Apr '17 Metro Guy 1
Wierd bus driver Apr '17 hates zits 1
News Keansburg middle school teacher charged with ch... Apr '17 Jonah 1

Keyport Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Keyport Mortgages