boro administrator
keyportian

Hoboken, NJ

#1 Nov 6, 2013
Anyone Following This...The Boro Administrator Is Allowed To Get Arrested An She Gets OneDay Off??? If That Was Anyone Else We Would Lose Our Jobs! She Admits HiTting A Car, Refusing To Give Up Her Credentials For A Simple Accident Report And Then EndsUp AssaultingAn Officer....Ummm Yea One Day Off???? Can WePlease As Tax Payer Not SupportThis Conduct ! Im Shocked
Fed up

Butler, NJ

#2 Nov 6, 2013
She has been allowed to wreak havoc on the town, for far too long. First she hit a Police Dispatcher's car and refused to admit it, despite a lengthy investigation. She has systematically destroyed morale within all departments in the borough, with her bullying and menacing behavior. Then she assaults a Police Officer, and nothing is done.
Not to mention how she has berated members of the public, and even the borough council members. She has also cost the town tens of thousands, due to her incompetence on the job.
Way to go, Keyport council. Don't your employees and the public deserve better?
Port Pride

New York, NY

#3 Nov 6, 2013
keyportian wrote:
Anyone Following This...The Boro Administrator Is Allowed To Get Arrested An She Gets OneDay Off??? If That Was Anyone Else We Would Lose Our Jobs! She Admits HiTting A Car, Refusing To Give Up Her Credentials For A Simple Accident Report And Then EndsUp AssaultingAn Officer....Ummm Yea One Day Off???? Can WePlease As Tax Payer Not SupportThis Conduct ! Im Shocked
It is insane that this animal is still working for the boro of Keyport. I would say I'm surprised but if anyone has been to a council meeting then you would know that these people are the most unprofessional, and low class that you will find.
Port Pride

Little Silver, NJ

#4 Nov 8, 2013
I did some digging into Lorene Wright, the Keyport boro administrator. It seems that she came to Keyport from Sea Girt because she was fired for sending a co worker out on stress leave. She had multiple complaints against her and was suspended for a month without pay. Was this the best person that the Keyport council could come up with? What a joke!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Keyport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Anybody out there that used to Hangout at Wetso... (Feb '13) Aug 30 josephking 34
Body Found Wagners Aug 30 Kat 1
News The Arnone Report: History made in Monmouth and... Aug 29 Keys 1
News Keansburg Man Faces Dozens of Drug Charges (Oct '13) Aug 22 mtownfreedomparty 3
Meir Ezra's Business Control - The TM Matrix Aug 16 garlandgrazia 1
Bet u all miss mr bush now Aug 13 Dive3535 7
union beach (Apr '06) Aug 11 Dennis in Dallas 540
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Keyport Mortgages