First Prev
of 9
Next Last
Chris Cross

Copenhagen, Denmark

#162 Feb 9, 2011
Greek and owned a diner, eh? That narrows it down.
mrjimb

Glenside, PA

#163 May 13, 2011
have some GREAT Keyport post cards for sale...let me know ur interest
mrjimb@cheerful.com
Jimmymac

Hazlet, NJ

#164 May 16, 2011
I sent you a email, no response yet.
carol

Boyertown, PA

#165 May 31, 2011
Can someone tell me if the bulkhead is completely finished, and is it safe around there. I will be visiting there soon and would like to walk at night near the water, Thanks.
The Strand

Trenton, NJ

#166 Jun 1, 2011
Oh Carol, please stay where you are, lock the windows and shut the blinds, its a big bad world out there. Is it safe ? Are you really that scared to walk at night ? Do you think Keyport is a high crime rate town ? Go to Google and under images type in Keyport, you can see the finished water front from the saftey of your own home and away from the wild packs of wolfs we have roaming the town looking for unsuspecting visitors like yourself.
carol

Douglassville, PA

#167 Jun 2, 2011
Im sorry if I have offened your town. I did not mean to. I lived in Keyport many many years ago. I know times and places have changed since then. I am coming to your town because I miss the days of being there. I will be alone and staying in a nearby hotel. I have had some unfortuate things happen to me in the past. That is what prompted me to ask if it was safe. Again I am sorry, I dont want to start my trip off on a bad note.I have lovely memories of Keyport. Thank you, I will try google images, I had not thought of that. Thank you, Carol
chrissea

Massapequa, NY

#168 Jun 2, 2011
Keyport is very safe! Don't worry, there's always people hanging out on the waterfront, especially during the day. The restaurants are great, if you haven't yet, you have to check out Drew's Bayshore Bistro. He's really putting out little town back on the map.
carol

Birdsboro, PA

#169 Jun 3, 2011
Thanks Chrissea, I cannot wait to get there, I am starting to reserch places I want to see. I see Wilsons fish market is still there, as well as Ye Cottage Inn.I will also try Drew's. Thank you for the info. Carol
firetoysnj

Calverton, NY

#170 Jun 22, 2011
mrjimb wrote:
have some GREAT Keyport post cards for sale...let me know ur interest
mrjimb@cheerful.com
Very interested in old Keyport cards contact me Thanks Bert
rayfromdover

Philadelphia, PA

#171 Jun 23, 2011
Hi Jimmymac, I was surfing the web the other day and I came across a photo of our old friend down in Florida - Larry D! Photo was dated 2010. I guess he's still hanging in there. Ray
ellen

Manchester Township, NJ

#172 Jun 24, 2011
Arizona Sun City wrote:
<quoted text>
Was back in Jersey this past week, went thru Keyport my Grammar school on 2nd st is now a Senior Center, didn't have chance to walk thru it went there thru the 3rd grade,
The school on second st was called the Little school.. The grammar school was on broad street...All of us in Lockport called it Little school.. because it only went to 3rd..Its actually name was Grade School...
Joanie Familetti

Sebastian, FL

#173 Dec 12, 2013
Searching for old friend of mine.
Her name was Colleen Jolly and had a sister named Joy Jolly.
All three of us worked at Family Circle.
I have very little info except that the Jolly family lived above a fire station.
Colleen was engagaged to be married around 1963-1964.
Sorry I have no more info but hope someone out there will remember the last name Jolly.
Thanks for any help.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 9
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Keyport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Keensburg in my early years (Feb '07) Nov 21 Cathy Keansburg 60
Mens softball league? (Jun '09) Nov 18 Steven 10
No excuse for inaction on emissions Nov 17 kristywalls 1
Jon Bon Jovi (Mar '06) Nov 15 elise 175
Aztec Group Inc Florida Singapore Tokyo Japan I... Nov 13 torivica1989 1
Drew's Law, a misguided reaction to a tragedy: ... Nov 13 Dave777 2
Monmouth County Tea Party Coalition Hosting Cit... (Aug '11) Nov 11 7vens 5

Keyport News Video

Keyport Dating
Find my Match