ABC News: Kerri Dalton's Husband Reve...

ABC News: Kerri Dalton's Husband Reveals Details About Stabbing Attack at Bed Bath & Beyond

There are 1 comment on the Patch.com story from Jan 29, 2013, titled ABC News: Kerri Dalton's Husband Reveals Details About Stabbing Attack at Bed Bath & Beyond. In it, Patch.com reports that:

Roger Dalton, the husband of the 29-year old woman who was brutally stabbed 13 times by a knife-wielding assailant at a Bed Bath & Beyond in Middletown on January 17, said his wife is recovering slowly at home in Keansburg.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Patch.com.

unknown

Jackson, NJ

#1 Jan 30, 2013
words cannot express the hurt i feel for the beautiful keansurg mother and wife . He needs to be put in a cage ,stabbed , and tormented ...i just watched her husband on the news 7 and my heart goes out to them deeply i cried, noone should ever have to be afraid to go out into society because there are POS out there , very disturbing . I thank God she is alive , very strong woman. I feel hurt for the emotional pain she will suffer , seems she has a wonderful husband to support her god bless them .

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Keyport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Citizen complaints leads to drug arrests in Kea... (Oct '14) Jul 23 County n-dha Cour... 5
Debate: Romney-Ryan - Union Beach, NJ (Oct '12) Jul 21 Joanne 3
Keensburg in my early years (Feb '07) Jul 20 Caroll 66
News Kelly Clarkson soars at PNC with mammoth vocals... Jul 18 John Kenney is No... 1
Hurricane sandy truth Jul 17 Sandy survivor 1
Franklin waste services Jul 11 poppy 1
News Pizza guy, nurse charged with selling drugs (Jan '09) Jul '15 Tom terrible 5
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Keyport Mortgages