Norwalk, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 29, 2009

Judged:

Why did this Thurmont officer shoot at a mother and her son on Rte 15 in the wee hours of the morning, in the late summer of 2006? Same officer arrived at CVS the next morning....

The truth needs to come out.
Curious

Chesterfield, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 29, 2009

Judged:

Is his first name Danny?
CT lady

Norwalk, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2009

Judged:

yes
Curious

Chesterfield, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2009

Do u know if his mothers name is Theresa?
CT lady

Norwalk, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2009

Judged:

I don't know. I just know he was parked on 15 heading south and fired at a mother and son (with pet cat)driving South in a Nissan.

This family was being gangstalked and he joined in with the bad guys.
Curious

Chesterfield, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2009

Im sorry its been awhile since i have lived in maryland, so i dont mean 2 sound stupid or anything. but what does gangstalked mean?
CT lady

Norwalk, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2009

Judged:

Gangstalked is not what it sounds like- being stalked by "gangs" like bloods,Latin Kings, Aryan Nation, etc.

It means being stalked by literally hordes of individuals in their effort to terrorize you, hopefully cause you a fatal car accident, or do other actions to cause your demise without any link to the person who ordered the gangstalking.

I had never even heard of it before when it happened to me and my son. The initiator was a corrupt probate attorney in Darien CT (check out Darien CT topix or Norwalk CT topix- gangstalked, Connecticut and Beyond.)

Basically, the victim has offended someone in power, has been a whistleblower regarding some corruption, etc. The gangstalkers are told that the victims are major drug dealers, pedophiles, murderers on the run, etc. They have numerous techniques to make your life miserable.

Many cases end in the victim committing suicide after the harrassment and far worse can continue for many years.
Curious

Chesterfield, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2009

Judged:

Thats absolutely cruel... what is frederick county becoming any more..
CT lady

Norwalk, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2009

Judged:

It is more than cruel....it is destructive 24/7. They even gangstalked my 88 year old aunt in NC and had our cat killed there as well.
CT lady

Norwalk, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2009

Judged:

When we called the Frederick Police Barracks, they asked me what mental hospital I was calling from. When the attorney we hired to take on the corrupt probate attorney (Burnham) called, no one would respond to his calls. (Larry Ginsberg, Esq from Stamford CT)
CT Lady

Norwalk, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2009

To whom we report this incident? The Frederick Barracks?
SEEKING JUSTICE

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2009

Judged:

please call sheriff chuck jenkins of the frederick county sheriff's office - i think you may get some helpful listening ears there - good luck - thurmont police dept is crooked, especially danny fitztgerald
to seeking justice

New Canaan, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2009

Thank you very much. I have taken down the information just in case someone deletes your post.

Do you have any idea where the rolling cement mixer might have come from, and why the former owner of the Friendly wanted to delay our departure and have us shot?
CT lady

Stamford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2009

Is there a supervisor at the Thurmont Police Dept?
It intrigues us that

Norwalk, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2010

this officer is still on active duty. All officers must account for their use of guns and ammo. How did he hide the fact that he shot at these innocent people?

Who is the best person to contact to press charges against him? The charges will be gangstalking and attempted murder and conspiracy to commit murder.
RI visitor

Providence, RI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2010

Judged:

So, the correct procedure is to write to sheriff Chuck Jenkins of the Frederick barracks, and give him some of the information.

Folks in Thurmont, you have a corrupt loose cannon on the force!
travelling lady

Providence, RI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2010

Is there anyone in addition to sheriff Chuck Jenkins we should contact?

Officer Fitzgerald DID shoot at us from the side of rte 15 (real or fake bullets unknown.) No "regular" police- state or local- were anywhere in the vicinity. No speed traps as usual.

Officer Fitzgerald was part of a Gangstalking group
paid for by a wealthy attorney in Darien CT who did not want my son and I to retain our inheritance from my late parents. We were to be killed in Thurmont and shoved into the waiting- and rolling- cement mixer in front of the former "Friendly." July 2006.
RI lady travelling

Providence, RI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2010

Methinks Officer Fitzgerald is going down. Anyone else have problems with him please post here. Thank you!

“Don't look back.”

Since: Sep 08

New Orleans, La

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2010

Judged:

RI lady travelling wrote:
Methinks Officer Fitzgerald is going down. Anyone else have problems with him please post here. Thank you!
Lady you seem to be a little paranoid!(has your cheese slid off your cracker?) I know Officer Fitz and his family and he is a good man and has done alot for the community. To sit there and spew this asinine rhetoric would be amusing if it wasn't so pathetic.

go home and take your thorazine so this imaginary visions will elude your overactive endorphins.
RI lady travelling

Providence, RI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2010

Judged:

If Officer Fitzgerald had shot at you, you would not be singing the same tune. I am not paranoid and you do not know me. I am telling the truth. Why would I lie about something like this? What possible motive?

Even good cops so bad things at times. Perhaps they were blanks. But he definitely did shoot at us.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of28
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Keymar Discussions

Search the Keymar Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
MD Who do you support for Governor in Maryland in ... (Oct '10) Apr 12 fyi 185
Bowling Brook Prep (Jan '06) Jan '14 Smiffin wesson 693
Ex-Bowling Brook counselors arrested (May '07) Jan '14 jelani 27
Paulas Nov '13 Clinque 1
Hagerstown Police Academy Graduates 1st Class (Oct '13) Oct '13 housekeepinghagerstown 1
MD Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in M... (Oct '10) Aug '13 Tim the Bagger 43
MD Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Maryland ... (Oct '10) Nov '12 georgiapeach6568 72
•••

Fire Warning for Frederick County was issued at April 23 at 4:11AM EDT

•••
•••
•••
•••

Keymar Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Keymar People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE