impala74

Chicago, IL

#1 Feb 8, 2011
I will have to say is doing a great job at the greenville track ! He is always rolling around great idea's. I heard they are going to add figure 8 this year. God bless him this is great. I love them demo's. He has brought greenville track. A long way since sexton was running it.
chevy56

East Saint Louis, IL

#2 Feb 10, 2011
Ulmer hasnt brought shit to the track, if anything hes a fkn idiot. Grow the fk up idiots!
impala74

Addison, IL

#3 Feb 14, 2011
What a homo you are chevy56. You must suck sexton off. If anything your a idiot. Go clown on a diffrent post idiot ! Sure didn't see outlaws when anyone else was running it. And sextons retarded rules all the time and let's change the rules a week before the derby kinda attitude. Its no wonder he doesn't run things no more. And the fact that he is a crook. So yes your a idiot !!!
chevy56

United States

#4 Feb 15, 2011
first off ulmer you need to take your ugly a$$ back to school and learn how to spell! I had you in a few classes....if i wouldn't of been your teacher at the time i would of beat that ugly incest look right off your crooked face! Sexton ran things the way they were to be ran your the idiot, prancing around like your some big man..haha what a fool you are!
impala74

Carol Stream, IL

#5 Feb 16, 2011
Yepp that post say's it all homo !
impala74

Carol Stream, IL

#6 Feb 16, 2011
And I am not brian ulmer stupid and this all started because of my opinion. That things are getting better at the demo's. I am not even a driver I sit in the stands. I love the derbys. I have never seen a figure 8 track before I am excited. So in closing you need to get a life !! As far as I can tell it seems to be a fair derby with decent rules ! So if you don't like it voice your opinion and maybe things will change. But the way I understand it the drivers make the call on some of the rules.
hate em

Pikeville, KY

#7 Jun 7, 2011
yes
hate em

Pikeville, KY

#8 Jun 7, 2011
the one that i know is a needle junkie from hadies and so is her needle junkie so called boyfriend that she supposivally loves until another womans husband comes along to sleep with.yea thats how she rolls
Allen Holston

Brownstown, IL

#9 Sep 13, 2012
Ulmer does a fine job. The derby this year was one of the best I've seen in Bond County. Why aren't you guys putting your names down? Stand behind what you say.
endofl0w

Greenville, IL

#10 Feb 22, 2014
Ulmer is a Fkn idiot, the incest lookin thing looks like he smashed his face against a wall and HE SUCKS as a driver, he should stick to selling hotdogs. Truly, dontgiveaFUQ

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Keyesport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kerrie Clark Jan 12 The Truth 1
Is Illinois couple's murder tied to bankruptcy ... (Oct '08) Dec 28 Onehastowonder 6
Vic Morris (Aug '10) Nov '14 karianne99 9
Brian Hill (water guy) (Feb '13) Nov '14 customer 2
Farmer's Wife Pleads Guilty in Fraud Case (Nov '08) Nov '14 Onehastowonder 5
Revermann Shell Station Nov '14 Honeybee123 2
who's the best roofing company around? (Oct '10) Nov '14 Greenville Resident 6
Keyesport Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Keyesport People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 12:35 pm PST

Bleacher Report12:35PM
Who Benefits Most from Hiring of Gase?
Bleacher Report 5:14 PM
How Bears Can Make Most of Each Draft Pick
Bleacher Report12:00 AM
3 Mistakes the Chicago Bears Can't Afford to Make This Offseason
Yahoo! Sports 8:12 AM
The lure of LA for the NFL - mirage or 'must do'?
Bleacher Report 9:15 AM
Tillman Hints at Return to Bears with Tweet