Tire company to invest $129 million in Illinois plant, add 100 new jobs

Jan 28, 2013 Full story: Evansville Courier & Press

The company said Monday $95 million will be invested in the expansion of the firm's commercial vehicle tire production area, which will increase production to an annual volume of more than 3 million truck tires when completed.

Read more
employee

Saint Louis, MO

#1 Feb 8, 2013
Great news!
The Voice of GT employees

Saint Louis, MO

#2 Feb 8, 2013
The expansion news is great and all, but we all would like to know when they are going to start investing in their employees! We were making more money 8 years ago before all the cuts to our pay and benefits. The moral is very low out on the floor, not good for a business trying to
What a joke

Mount Vernon, IL

#3 Jun 13, 2013
As if you do not make enough even with the cuts, c'mon $15.84 an hr to start is not enough, for the amount of work some of you do in the plant, IE watch a machine and make adjustments, that is more then enough per hour for so little work you actually do. Quit being greedy and be happy with what you make and be thankful you have a job that pays well above minimum wage because it can all come to end and you will be out of work. To those who keep pushing for a unionization, what a laugh, all you will do is fuck your selves out of a already good paying job because your greedy and want more $$$ for already easy work.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Keyesport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kerre Clark Pregnat??????????????? Mar 26 momma 2
Kerrie Clark Mar 26 momma 2
dusty, Bradley, debra and tasha rice are all tr... Mar 24 hmmmm 2
the keys (Nov '11) Feb '15 LuvThisBar 4
News Is Illinois couple's murder tied to bankruptcy ... (Oct '08) Dec '14 Onehastowonder 6
Vic Morris (Aug '10) Nov '14 karianne99 9
Brian Hill (water guy) (Feb '13) Nov '14 customer 2
Keyesport Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Keyesport People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]