Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-S...

Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions

There are 52049 comments on the CBS2 story from Nov 30, 2010, titled Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions. In it, CBS2 reports that:

The Illinois House has approved a measure to legalize civil unions for same-sex couples.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBS2.

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

#38864 May 15, 2013
Scott wrote:
<quoted text>
Many people have tried and never seceded. It makes them more of a believer. To answer your question, no it wouldn't.
It's really a moot point. It's called "faith" for a reason. You either believe, or you don't.

The whole notion of asking someone to prove, or disprove, God seems quite silly.

The whole notion of using religious belief to denigrate marginalized people seems even more silly.
Scott

Manhattan, IL

#38865 May 15, 2013
Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
It's really a moot point. It's called "faith" for a reason. You either believe, or you don't.
The whole notion of asking someone to prove, or disprove, God seems quite silly.
The whole notion of using religious belief to denigrate marginalized people seems even more silly.
So what makes you think there isn't a GOD?
cutr

Mount Carmel, IL

#38866 May 15, 2013
bad idea wrote:
<quoted text>
Join the blacks, they blame other people for their dissatisfaction in life as well. "Everyone just wants things to be fair." Well, reality check, life isn't fair. Also, think about it like this. How will civilization continue to exist with there becoming more and more gays? Last time I checked, a dude can't get another dude pregnant. Don't gay people, men in particular, have a drastically increased risk of aids? Yes they do. Isn't that expensive to treat? Yes it is. Don't most people with aids not have health care? Well, yes. Who pays for their treatments then? Thetaxpayer. Oh, well its seems to me the american taxpayer should be up in arms because in a round about way, this will only cost them more. It's also un-natural for a child to be reared by gay's. That is already putting them behind the 8 ball to start their life. Kids are cruel, so why would you want to subject a kid to anymore cruelty? The list goes on and on as to why this is a bad idea. Just my opinion.
augh here we go again with the blacks dont most of the the perfect white tax payers blame minorities when they loose thier jobs to us. Thats all you people talk about is money. It doesnt matter because you boast about taxes you pay that go down the drain just like every one elses money
Gay, black, white whatever. stop talking like no one winds about someone or something at any given time. We are all in Gods hands no matter what we are or what we have if any one here is perfect in his eyes then feel free to cast your stones. I dont exactly agree with this. There Iis nothn we can do about anything except love and pray for all of Gods creation. Some of you know better than thinking the way you do.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#38867 May 16, 2013
Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
The whole notion of using religious belief to denigrate marginalized people seems even more silly.
Hardly.

The most basic ethic,'do no harm', endemic in the morality of all major religions dictates a rejection of gay sex as inherently harmful, unhealthy and demeaning.

That is in perfect harmony with medical science.

Acknowledging homosexuality as a sexual handicap and rejecting the imposition of an imposter relationship on marriage is not denigration. It is an honest acknowledgement of reality.

Smile.
mahz

Edwardsville, IL

#38868 May 16, 2013
Since this thread has started, there are now 11 states that allow gay marriage. You're too stupid to realize you've already lost this fight long ago.

Your knuckle-dragging opinions do not fit with the current times. You are at least 50 years out of date. This world has passed you by. This place has nothing left for you. Your limited mental capacity means you aren't even capable of understanding the realities of this world. I recommend suicide.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/--NwDI-9-w8w/T58bILS...
mahz

Edwardsville, IL

#38869 May 16, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Hardly.
The most basic ethic,'do no harm', endemic in the morality of all major religions dictates a rejection of gay sex as inherently harmful, unhealthy and demeaning.
That is in perfect harmony with medical science.
Acknowledging homosexuality as a sexual handicap and rejecting the imposition of an imposter relationship on marriage is not denigration. It is an honest acknowledgement of reality.
Smile.
Religion is for dumb sheep. An ancient relic of another time, when emotion and storytelling carried more "magic" than logic and analysis.

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

#38870 May 16, 2013
Scott wrote:
<quoted text>
So what makes you think there isn't a GOD?
What makes you think that I think there isn't a God?

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

#38871 May 16, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Hardly.
The most basic ethic,'do no harm', endemic in the morality of all major religions dictates a rejection of gay sex as inherently harmful, unhealthy and demeaning.
That is in perfect harmony with medical science.
Acknowledging homosexuality as a sexual handicap and rejecting the imposition of an imposter relationship on marriage is not denigration. It is an honest acknowledgement of reality.
Smile.
Christians who daily crap on others aren't exactly winning the conversion contest for Jesus. Jesus taught compassion, not degeneration, vitriol, and hatred.

Your "do no harm" mantra is as stale as your fruits/nuts routine and your anal sex fixation.

Troll on Kuntmary.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#38872 May 16, 2013
mahz wrote:
<quoted text>
Religion is for dumb sheep. An ancient relic of another time, when emotion and storytelling carried more "magic" than logic and analysis.
What a dumb response.

Bigoted too.

Smile.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#38873 May 16, 2013
Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
Christians who daily crap on others aren't exactly winning the conversion contest for Jesus. Jesus taught compassion, not degeneration, vitriol, and hatred.
Your "do no harm" mantra is as stale as your fruits/nuts routine and your anal sex fixation.
Troll on Kuntmary.
Your response addressed none of the facts I stated, and was instead a gay troll attack.

Confronting deadly denial in the face of your ad homoan hatred is an act of courage and love.

Smile.
thats odd

Effingham, IL

#38875 May 16, 2013
Does anyone else find it odd that Lindsey Graham is an outspoken opponent of gay marriage? What's that all about?

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

#38876 May 16, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Your response addressed none of the facts I stated, and was instead a gay troll attack.
Confronting deadly denial in the face of your ad homoan hatred is an act of courage and love.
Smile.
You still confuse facts and opinions. Words that flow from your brain to the keyboard are not automatically facts. You've been called out on this by hundreds of sane people, but your dementia prevents you from recognizing it.

Troll on.....

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

#38877 May 16, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Your response addressed none of the facts I stated, and was instead a gay troll attack.
Confronting deadly denial in the face of your ad homoan hatred is an act of courage and love.
Smile.
Should you ever choose to actually post facts, I may (or may not) choose to address them.
Goat Skinner

Flora, IL

#38878 May 16, 2013
Did you hear about the gay truckers?

They exchanged loads.
CDC

Saint Louis, MO

#38879 May 16, 2013
AGENTIA - When the agendist spends a great amount of effort pointing out the dementia of others. Completely ignoring the fact that they are the most demented on here.
Goat Skinner

Flora, IL

#38880 May 16, 2013
Two cowboys are checking the fence out on horseback. One cowboy is strait and the other is queer.

They come up on a cow that has her head stuck in the fence.The strait cowboy says, "partner, I am not going to pass up a chance like this." So the strait cowboy has intercourse with the cow.

When finished, he says, "partner, do you want any of this?"

The queer cowboy gets off his horse and puts his head in the fence and says, "Moo"

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#38881 May 16, 2013
thats odd wrote:
Does anyone else find it odd that Lindsey Graham is an outspoken opponent of gay marriage? What's that all about?
He's a smart, honest effeminate man who acknowledges the difference between ss couples and marriage.

My feminine side agrees.

Smile.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#38882 May 16, 2013
Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
Should you ever choose to actually post facts, I may (or may not) choose to address them.
How would a defunct vagina know?

Snicker.
Goat Skinner

Flora, IL

#38883 May 16, 2013
Q: Why are gays happy that they have nut-sacks

A: Because they use them as mudflaps.
love

Wilmington, IL

#38884 May 18, 2013
who cares who can get married we need to have equal rights to all!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Keyesport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bi Thu Just for fun 1
mexicans at the spillway (May '11) Apr 16 PlanB 12
JJ the Jet Plane Apr 10 Concerned Citizen 5
Valerie Voss-homewrecking wh-ore (Oct '15) Mar 29 FreeEyeBet 9
Eli Choate Mar 27 Leslie 1
5 month old girl airlifted from Abuse at Flop H... Mar '18 NoWay 50
Smoking in bars in clinton county (Apr '12) Mar '18 NoMoreCigs 21

Keyesport Jobs

Personal Finance

Keyesport Mortgages