Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions

Nov 30, 2010 Full story: CBS2 51,240

The Illinois House has approved a measure to legalize civil unions for same-sex couples.

Full Story

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#38558 Apr 22, 2013
KiMare wrote:
Here is the bottom line;
Homosexuality is a defect of mating behavior.
A direct oxymoron to marriage.
Smile.
CDC Mary wrote:
<quoted text>
You have, in fact, not stated or clearly defined an oxymoron.
Perhaps you meant "opposite", or "contradictory".
Let me spell it out for you;

ss marriage.

See the oxymoron now?

Smile.

Location hidden

#38559 Apr 22, 2013
been their done that wrote:
I have read all the comments on here and let me say I am a parent that has a child that came to me a few years ago and told me she was a lesbian. I was in shock at first but I was calm I was like ok and when did this happen you've always dated guys , her response was I have always been attracted to women and I feel more comfortable with them and have more in common with them. Coming from a christian back ground at first I was like can we talk is this just a phase your going through ? She was like don't preach to me this is how I feel and who I am. So at first I didn't know how or what to feel but I never treated her any different or shunned her because she is my daughter and I love her with everything that is within me. What makes her happy is on her it is her life not mine to live. After several years have past now I have pondered and study and this is how I feel. The only Judge we have is the Lord he will judge us all one day and in His word He tells us sin is sin their are no black or white sins no big or little sins.So we all sin right ? Because were all human. He also tells us to work out our own salvation with fear and trembling.That means we are responsible for our selves only. He also says to keep our foot out of our neighbors door. Which means mind our own business. He also tells us not to cast our pearls before the swine. Which means don't keep pushing the issue when it's not being received. I know what I feel in my heart but I do not judge no one for nothing and I do not treat them any different. I have gay friends. And I must say their better dependable friends than my straight ones. I also have some that are raising children and they are wonderful parents. Do I think because gays raise children the children will be gay no I don't why because I was raised in a very dysfunctional home and I don't do th...o something but harming them by speaking hate is not going to change them they are who they are and they have a heart just like you. One day you may have a child or grand child come to you and say you know what I am gay and I hope you don't shun them and make them feel un loved. I wish my daughter would one day marry a man and have children but my view or normal is not what she wants or will do before she came out of the closet she was so miserable with hiding her feelings she tried to commit suicide several times and let me tell you I would much rather her be here than dead. We are to love one another as Christ loved the church. Doesn't mean we have to agree but we don't have to argue and treat others badly because we chose not to live the way they do. Lets live in peace and let the Lord do the judging. As for anal sex it opens you up to aides and Hepatitis among other things and straight people get it just as often as gays and if you listen to statistical it is more prominent in the black community than any. I will shut up now just some things to think about but if you gay, straight, black or white I don't care rich or poor doesn't matter to me . I'll be your friend , If you treat me with love and respect I'll treat you the same way. What you do in your house and to your own body is your decision not mine.Judging a gay person because risk of aides is like judging a fat because risk of diabetes or a heart attack.
While I hear your heart, your thinking is faulty in too many ways to address. I will simply note that the crux of your point is, don't judge.

You communicated that by judging. A contradiction, don't you think?
CDC Mary

Elmwood Park, IL

#38560 Apr 22, 2013
KiMare wrote:
KiMare wrote:
Let me spell it out for you;
ss marriage.
See the oxymoron now?
Smile.
No, just a single moron with a lone opinion.
Not at all

Paducah, KY

#38561 Apr 22, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
While I hear your heart, your thinking is faulty in too many ways to address. I will simply note that the crux of your point is, don't judge.
You communicated that by judging. A contradiction, don't you think?
you think I judged ? I have friends and a daughter that are gay I was simply saying live and let live none if our business your not harming no one it's your life but you know the people on here seem to have a huge chip on their shoulder wanting and waiting just hoping someone will knock it off. I'm far from being judging I have stayed all night , ate dinner and had a blast at my friends houses and my daughters and her and her S/O have stayed with me also . I treat her gf like she's family. I totally was sticking up for the people period and saying in so many words mind your own business. He who is without sin cast the first stone. That is also Bible which means people who live in glass houses shouldn't throw rocks . We all sin. I'm done here I can see how this will continue to go your looking for a argument and I refuse to have a battle of the wits with a un armed person see ya.
Fernando Rey

Justice, IL

#38566 Apr 23, 2013
The CDC has ordered homosexuals in for meningitis testing.

You fellas are dropping like flies.

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#38567 Apr 23, 2013
Fernando Rey wrote:
The CDC has ordered homosexuals in for meningitis testing.
You fellas are dropping like flies.
The CDC has ordered no such thing, you tool.
CDC

Saint Louis, MO

#38568 Apr 23, 2013
The CDC orders you to be quiet.
Just Think wrote:
<quoted text>

Location hidden

#38569 Apr 23, 2013
CDC wrote:
The CDC orders you to be quiet.
<quoted text>
Be quiet, little troll.
CDC

Saint Louis, MO

#38570 Apr 23, 2013
That makes me feel bad about myself.
You are giving me low esteem?
Just Think wrote:
<quoted text>
Be quiet, little troll.
The Troll Stopper

Blacksburg, VA

#38571 Apr 23, 2013
LMAO wrote:
Vile, vulgar insult
Reported.
CDC

Saint Louis, MO

#38572 Apr 23, 2013
REPORTED!
The Troll Stopper wrote:
<quoted text>
Reported.
Surprise

Gurnee, IL

#38573 Apr 23, 2013
LMAO wrote:
Get AIDS and die sick freaks!
OMG so that is what is wrong with you
no wonder why no one wants to Get with you.
Grasshopper

Herrin, IL

#38574 Apr 23, 2013
I am gay. I have never been with a gay girl. All the girls I have been with have been straight women. My point is; you can fall in love with a person no matter. I ha e been with very attractive women that my male friends just drool over. I do t k ow what it is but straight women want to be with me. I have taken women from men and it shows you that no matter what ppl can love ea other regardless of sex. True story!!!

Location hidden

#38575 Apr 24, 2013
Grasshopper wrote:
I am gay. I have never been with a gay girl. All the girls I have been with have been straight women. My point is; you can fall in love with a person no matter. I ha e been with very attractive women that my male friends just drool over. I do t k ow what it is but straight women want to be with me. I have taken women from men and it shows you that no matter what ppl can love ea other regardless of sex. True story!!!
Of course people can love anyone (or anything). However, you are confusing love with seducing and sex, a cheap imitation.

I have been with my wife for 37 years. My mother has loved me for 60 years. That is loving someone.

Smile.
Surprise

Gurnee, IL

#38576 Apr 24, 2013
Sex without love is an empty experience, but, as empty experiences go, it's one of the best.
Woody Allen
SoVerySad4U

San Jose, CA

#38577 Apr 24, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course people can love anyone (or anything). However, you are confusing love with seducing and sex, a cheap imitation.
I have been with my wife for 37 years. My mother has loved me for 60 years. That is loving someone.
Smile.
Holy shit you're still here?! I visited this site like over 6months ago and you're posting as frequently as ever. You have an insane number of posts. Dont you have a life? You post to gay forums more than any gay man I've ever met, no joke, totally serious. I find that strange and sad and really really obsessive. Oh well, enjoy yourself, I'm off to go enjoy my life. Thank god I have one.
Annie Hall

Justice, IL

#38578 Apr 24, 2013
Surprise wrote:
Sex without love is an empty experience, but, as empty experiences go, it's one of the best.
Woody Allen
Woody Allen: "Sex is a way for people to fill the void within."

Diane Keaton: "Wow. That's deep. Who said that?"

Woody Allen: "I think it was Leopold and Loeb."
Annie Hall

Justice, IL

#38579 Apr 24, 2013
Just Think wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, but they have, Leopold. Don't play word games.

You're being routed by meningitis. Quit hiding in the bath house.

You fellas might have whipped up AIDS II.

Location hidden

#38580 Apr 24, 2013
Annie Hall wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, but they have, Leopold. Don't play word games.
You're being routed by meningitis. Quit hiding in the bath house.
You fellas might have whipped up AIDS II.
Shhhh, little troll...shhhhh
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#38581 Apr 24, 2013
A cesspool of a place to live.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Keyesport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Vic Morris (Aug '10) Nov 15 karianne99 9
Brian Hill (water guy) (Feb '13) Nov 15 customer 2
Farmer's Wife Pleads Guilty in Fraud Case (Nov '08) Nov 12 Onehastowonder 5
Is Illinois couple's murder tied to bankruptcy ... (Oct '08) Nov 11 Onehastowonder 2
Revermann Shell Station Nov 7 Honeybee123 2
who's the best roofing company around? (Oct '10) Nov 3 Greenville Resident 6
Katelyn Taylor Oct '14 people 5
Keyesport Dating
Find my Match

Keyesport People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Keyesport News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Keyesport

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 7:46 am PST

NBC Sports 7:46AM
Jay Cutler wants to keep on rolling (out)
ESPN12:48 PM
Broncos' Sanders: Hit was legal; ready to go
NBC Sports 1:17 PM
Rams' defense closer to expectations - NBC Sports
NBC Sports 1:30 PM
Rodney McLeod not fined for hit that concussed Emmanuel Sanders
NBC Sports 4:12 PM
Week 12 skill-position injury report — final