Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions

Nov 30, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: CBS2

The Illinois House has approved a measure to legalize civil unions for same-sex couples.

Comments (Page 1,624)

Showing posts 32,461 - 32,480 of48,844
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
Anal sex is the key identifying factor of gays. It is the most intimate act between gays. You know I'm talking about the essence of homosexuality when I bring up anal sex.
As to it' inherent harm, unhealthiness and demeaning nature, I simply post a medical site that labels it a violation of design, THE MOST DANGEROUS SEXUAL ACT OF ALL, and REQUIRING an anal condom and lubrication to even begin to bring it into a risky behavior! You never mention the issue of playing in fecal matter, because even denial has a hard time getting past that. Moreover, you prove the demeaning nature by your forklift backing up when anyone addresses the issue.
Instead you throw out the gay twirl mantra,'everybody does it', as if that makes it okay. Childish reasoning at the most.
All of this denies the obvious. If the anus had evolved for intercourse, it would be a vagina. Instead, it ends up being a default hole because gays have no option for a vagina.
As to epi-marker mistakes, thank you for a the reference to study.
Your defense however is silly. Nature does have it's reasons, and the study is an example of humans understanding them.
In this case, epi-marker 'notes' are accidentally left on the genetic code of opposite gender children of a parent. They have even identified situations where the accident most often occurs.
It is quickly becoming obvious that reality will require GLBT's to face the fact that they are in the ranks of the genetically handicapped. I would suggest you will find far less opposition developing rights by operating from a basis of reality, that historically people know by intuition, rather than demanding that people accept your denial.
Think about it.
First of all, if you think anal sex is the most dangerous sex act, you need to get out more. I can tell you a plethora of more dangerous ones if you'd like.(I'm also curious as to what you think an "anal condom" is)

Second of all, are you under the mistaken impression heterosexuals don't have anal sex? If so, you're in for a rude awakening. Heterosexual men often enjoy prostate stimulation, and both homosexual and heterosexual women also enjoy anal sex for its pleasurable purposes.

Third of all, why does it matter how supposedly dangerous anal sex is? It doesn't affect you; I mean, clearly you have no idea how it works if you think anyone's "playing in fecal matter", so I must assume you're not having any. Why does other people having sex in their desired manner need to be discussed by anyone but them? Does it enrage you when people have oral sex as well?

Finally, none of this has anything to do with the legal right to marry. Human rights should extend to all humans. The fact that they don't is a blight on humanity itself and more specifically on the US government.

I suspect you are not a native English speaker based solely upon your sentence construction, and if that is the case I apologize if I misunderstood anything you were trying to say.
truth

Belleville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
Anal sex is the key identifying factor of gays. It is the most intimate act between gays. You know I'm talking about the essence of homosexuality when I bring up anal sex.
As to it' inherent harm, unhealthiness and demeaning nature, I simply post a medical site that labels it a violation of design, THE MOST DANGEROUS SEXUAL ACT OF ALL, and REQUIRING an anal condom and lubrication to even begin to bring it into a risky behavior! You never mention the issue of playing in fecal matter, because even denial has a hard time getting past that. Moreover, you prove the demeaning nature by your forklift backing up when anyone addresses the issue.
Instead you throw out the gay twirl mantra,'everybody does it', as if that makes it okay. Childish reasoning at the most.
All of this denies the obvious. If the anus had evolved for intercourse, it would be a vagina. Instead, it ends up being a default hole because gays have no option for a vagina.
As to epi-marker mistakes, thank you for a the reference to study.
Your defense however is silly. Nature does have it's reasons, and the study is an example of humans understanding them.
In this case, epi-marker 'notes' are accidentally left on the genetic code of opposite gender children of a parent. They have even identified situations where the accident most often occurs.
It is quickly becoming obvious that reality will require GLBT's to face the fact that they are in the ranks of the genetically handicapped. I would suggest you will find far less opposition developing rights by operating from a basis of reality, that historically people know by intuition, rather than demanding that people accept your denial.
Think about it.
So you're saying that gay people are genetically handicapped and therefore should receive special protections under the Americans with Disabilities Act?

Who really cares about your opinion of them or your unhealthy fascination with their sex lives? They are people. Human beings. American citizens. They deserve their freedom just as you do. They want the freedom to marry their loved ones, you just want to act like a small minded bigot on the internet. To each their own.
Never

Wilmington, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

Hope we don't get a ruling in this.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

truth wrote:
<quoted text>
So you're saying that gay people are genetically handicapped and therefore should receive special protections under the Americans with Disabilities Act?
Who really cares about your opinion of them or your unhealthy fascination with their sex lives? They are people. Human beings. American citizens. They deserve their freedom just as you do. They want the freedom to marry their loved ones, you just want to act like a small minded bigot on the internet. To each their own.
I'm saying denial is bad for everyone. You disagree?

It's not my opinion, and your attempt to embarrass me won't work.

Why are you so ashamed of your sex behavior? Why are you afraid of putting on the table the sexual distinctions between heteros and homos if they are equatable?

You have the freedom to be with the one you love. Marriage is a distinct relationship, the cross cultural constraint on evolutionary mating behavior. Gay couples are a defective contradiction of the very core goal of evolution. Literally 'unmarriage'.

Sorry.

Smile.

Since: Jun 11

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

Half of the gay population is female, and most don't engage in anal sex.

Not all gay men engage in anal sex. Frottage is common, and safe.

Yet even more straight people do everything gay people do. It is not inherently harmful, if done right. It only becomes high risk with multiple partners, which is a good reason for encouraging marriage. It fails as an excuse to deny equal rights.

Dehumanizing gay people by calling them defects, still fails as an excuse to deny equal rights. We don't deny equal rights based on birth defects.

As procreation has never been a legal requirement, it also fails as an excuse to deny equal treatment. All the same old excuses fail.

sorry.
Mojo

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm saying denial is bad for everyone. You disagree?
It's not my opinion, and your attempt to embarrass me won't work.
Want people to take what you say seriously? Say it's not just your opinion. Even if it is.
Mojo

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text> Gay couples are a defective contradiction of the very core goal of evolution.
Also, it should be noted that I agree with you in that regard. Homesexuality is in fact a mental defect that does nothing to advance to speicies evolutionarily, and could therefore be considered unnatural. It also makes me uncomfortable seeing two men being intimate.

But that being said, we live in America, and I respect their right to do as they damn well please as well as their right to not give a damn about what makes me uncomfortable.
Some Never Came Home

Tempe, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

AnnieSprinkle wrote:
<quoted text>
First of all, if you think anal sex is the most dangerous sex act, you need to get out more. I can tell you a plethora of more dangerous ones if you'd like.(I'm also curious as to what you think an "anal condom" is)
Second of all, are you under the mistaken impression heterosexuals don't have anal sex? If so, you're in for a rude awakening. Heterosexual men often enjoy prostate stimulation, and both homosexual and heterosexual women also enjoy anal sex for its pleasurable purposes.
Third of all, why does it matter how supposedly dangerous anal sex is? It doesn't affect you; I mean, clearly you have no idea how it works if you think anyone's "playing in fecal matter", so I must assume you're not having any. Why does other people having sex in their desired manner need to be discussed by anyone but them? Does it enrage you when people have oral sex as well?
Finally, none of this has anything to do with the legal right to marry. Human rights should extend to all humans. The fact that they don't is a blight on humanity itself and more specifically on the US government.
I suspect you are not a native English speaker based solely upon your sentence construction, and if that is the case I apologize if I misunderstood anything you were trying to say.
Well Annie,speaking of anal sex,here are a couple of links that show that heteros are indulging in it far more than one would expect or imagine! As a matter of fact,number wise heteros are engaging it it far more than gays are! Not that it matters anyway as I could care less what 2 consenting adults do in the privacy of their own bedrooms or kitchens,or backyards or anywhere else! LOL, Personally Kimare the wonder mangina is a voyeur and likes to watch as it is a big turn on for him/her/it? Anyway here you go!

Heteros and Anal sex

nymag.com/nightlife/mating/25988/

Also.....

http://sexuality.about.com/od/sexinformation/...
Mojo

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

Oh yeah, and I also understand that I don't make the rules regarding marraige. Thats a thing you seem to be having trouble grasping.
"Its not just my opinion!"
Yes it is.
Some Never Came Home

Tempe, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

Mojo wrote:
<quoted text>
Also, it should be noted that I agree with you in that regard. Homesexuality is in fact a mental defect that does nothing to advance to speicies evolutionarily, and could therefore be considered unnatural. It also makes me uncomfortable seeing two men being intimate.
But that being said, we live in America, and I respect their right to do as they damn well please as well as their right to not give a damn about what makes me uncomfortable.
Gays have been around since the dawn of mankind! Therefore they are and have always been part of the natural order! I'm straight but could care less what 2 consenting adults do! It may not be my cup of tea but again who cares if no one is being harmed! Besides gays are full citizens protected under the Constitution and deserve to be treated equally under the law! As it is they are not! Separate but equal simply never is and never will be! Hopefully all these legal and Constitutional questions will be answered this summer when the Supreme deliberates these questions and it is settles once and for all!
Mojo

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

Some Never Came Home wrote:
<quoted text>
Gays have been around since the dawn of mankind! Therefore they are and have always been part of the natural order! I'm straight but could care less what 2 consenting adults do! It may not be my cup of tea but again who cares if no one is being harmed! Besides gays are full citizens protected under the Constitution and deserve to be treated equally under the law! As it is they are not! Separate but equal simply never is and never will be! Hopefully all these legal and Constitutional questions will be answered this summer when the Supreme deliberates these questions and it is settles once and for all!
I didn't mean unnatural as in literally artificial, I meant unnatural in the same way Down Syndrome could be considered an "unnatural" defect of the mind (as offensive as that comparison is).

It sounds like I'm making a case against homosexuality here, but I actually agree with everything you say. No one should care what two consenting adults choose to do with their relationships, and no one gets to define it as marraige or otherwise but themselves.
Some Never Came Home

Tempe, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

Mojo wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't mean unnatural as in literally artificial, I meant unnatural in the same way Down Syndrome could be considered an "unnatural" defect of the mind (as offensive as that comparison is).
It sounds like I'm making a case against homosexuality here, but I actually agree with everything you say. No one should care what two consenting adults choose to do with their relationships, and no one gets to define it as marraige or otherwise but themselves.
Sounds like a plan to me! LOL,If I misunderstood you my apology's!You have a yourself a good evening or morning as it may be ya hear!

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Well Annie,speaking of anal sex,here are a couple of links that show that heteros are indulging in it far more than one would expect or imagine! As a matter of fact,number wise heteros are engaging it it far more than gays are! Not that it matters anyway as I could care less what 2 consenting adults do in the privacy of their own bedrooms or kitchens,or backyards or anywhere else! LOL, Personally Kimare the wonder mangina is a voyeur and likes to watch as it is a big turn on for him/her/it? Anyway here you go!
Heteros and Anal sex
Also.....
Thanks! I'm a sexual educator (not THE Annie Sprinkle, unfortunately) and am amazed by the assertion that homosexuality is interchangable with anal sex. I look forward to a reply from KiMare on this matter, since he posited that very thing.
Some Never Came Home

Tempe, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

AnnieSprinkle wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks! I'm a sexual educator (not THE Annie Sprinkle, unfortunately) and am amazed by the assertion that homosexuality is interchangable with anal sex. I look forward to a reply from KiMare on this matter, since he posited that very thing.
Well,I wouldn't expect much in the way of logic or compassion when it comes to our Kilmare! He is completely devoid of all logic and critical thought! But do try,just don't expect much!And yes,the ignorance and hatred displayed on TOPIX is amazing! Especially from these Faux Christians! Not to say that the majority of REAL Christians are good decent folk,you just to see them to often here! LOL

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

Not Yet Equal wrote:
Half of the gay population is female, and most don't engage in anal sex.
Not all gay men engage in anal sex. Frottage is common, and safe.
Yet even more straight people do everything gay people do. It is not inherently harmful, if done right. It only becomes high risk with multiple partners, which is a good reason for encouraging marriage. It fails as an excuse to deny equal rights.
Dehumanizing gay people by calling them defects, still fails as an excuse to deny equal rights. We don't deny equal rights based on birth defects.
As procreation has never been a legal requirement, it also fails as an excuse to deny equal treatment. All the same old excuses fail.
sorry.
1.'Gay' usually refers to male homosexuals, and was my reference. The percentage between male/female homosexuals is not 50/50.

2. I did not infer that all gays engaged in anal sex. I said it is the closest imitation to intercourse, and gave a medical reference that calls it inherently harmful, unhealthy and demeaning for ANYONE who engages in it.

3. It is 'safer', NOT safe, when done with an anal condom (manufactured thicker and tighter to help prevent the likelihood of tearing or slipping off during anal sex) and generous application of lubrication. The harm has nothing to do with the added immorality of multiple participants.

4. To qualify for equal minority rights, you must equate with the minority. At it's bare essence, marriage is a cross cultural constraint on evolutionary mating behavior. Gays are a defective contradiction on the very core goal of evolution. Of all friendships, they are the least qualified to be equated to marriage!

5. Accurately describing a medical condition is not demeaning. Denial is deadly and dangerous.

6. For a orientation that is absolutely desolate regarding procreation, demanding it not be considered in the sole relationship designed by nature to protect and affirmed numerous times by SCOTUS, is clear bias, not to mention silly.

You continue to twist, distort and lie about these issues. Why is that behavior necessary for a legitimate cause?

Smile.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

Mojo wrote:
<quoted text>
Want people to take what you say seriously? Say it's not just your opinion. Even if it is.
That is why I posted the medical reference. One of many that are available.

Instead of giving your opinion of what is or is not my opinion, why didn't you just counter the information I post with a validated response?

Maybe because you don't have one?

Smile.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

Mojo wrote:
<quoted text>
I made no moral judgment on homosexuality. I simply noted a accurate diagnosis on the primary sexual behavior of male homosexuals.

I did make a moral and reasoned judgment on calling an imposter relationship marriage.

You fail to address the fundamental issue; At it's most basic essence, marriage is a cross cultural constraint on evolutionary mating behavior. Gay couples are a defective contradiction on the very core goal of evolution.

Let me ask you a question. Why do homosexuals insist on trying to imitate a relationship that a child can distinguish from(especially when one couple is mom and dad), instead of having the pride in their own identity and orientation to establish a distinct pairing label?

Finally, are you really insinuating that a radical change in the sole birthplace of every other relationship in society is only resisted because 'it makes people uncomfortable'? What a ignorantly dishonest attempt to demean.

Smile.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Heteros and Anal sex
Also.....
Why are you diverting from the point that anal sex is inherently harmful, unhealthy and demeaning FOR ANYONE WHO ENGAGES IN IT?

Is it because you have no logical argument to address the real issue?

Smirk.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

Mojo wrote:
Oh yeah, and I also understand that I don't make the rules regarding marraige. Thats a thing you seem to be having trouble grasping.
"Its not just my opinion!"
Yes it is.
Please. What part of "marriage is a cross cultural constraint on evolutionary mating behavior" is an 'opinion' of anyone?

I'll wait for your response...

Snicker.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
I agree! Gays have been around since humans, along with other sexual defects.

However, marriage has been a part of every single culture in human history. From the start of that culture, to the end. Gay couples have NEVER, in one single culture, been accepted as married from the start to finish of that culture. Ever. Anywhere. They have never established gay 'marriage' and spread to other cultures. Instead, when homosexual activity became open, the culture ended.

Quite a striking fact that follows yours, don't you think?

Smile.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 32,461 - 32,480 of48,844
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Keyesport Discussions

Search the Keyesport Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 4 hr Notthatitmatters 3,826
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) 18 hr KrisChristie 1,854
Coupons help make farmers markets more affordab... Jul 16 Richard Rollo 12
IL Who do you support for Attorney General in Illi... (Oct '10) Jul 16 rdarbin 641
Popeye's Chop House: Take a drive to rustic St.... (Jun '07) Jul 11 Hoosierdaddy 40
Brad Trent (Nov '13) Jul 8 get f--ked 2
Robyn Oko (Jan '14) Jul 8 get real 2
•••
•••
•••
•••

Keyesport Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Keyesport People Search