Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions

Nov 30, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: CBS2

The Illinois House has approved a measure to legalize civil unions for same-sex couples.

Comments (Page 1,615)

Showing posts 32,281 - 32,300 of48,839
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

YouAreWrong wrote:
<quoted text>
Keep making up excuses for acting like a piece of shit. It's your life not mine, just pointing out facts.
Hardly honey, I'm the one pointing out facts, you are in serious denial.

You can't even explain a simple analogy.

Smile.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

YouAreWrong wrote:
<quoted text>
Marriage and children are two seperate issues, no matter what you think. I'm sorry you're so stupid.
It is clear I am the only one thinking here, but thanks for your 'opinion'.
Smirk.

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Smile.
Why are you still asking others to explain your failed analogy? If it makes no sense to you, how the hell should we be able to grapple with it?

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Smile.
It's already flawed for trying to combine homosexual marriage and having children as a single issue when it is not. If you cannot even understand why these are separate issues why would I waste my time trying to pick apart your stupid analogy, which is just you repeating the same points again and again only using different words this time and fails to make any points whatsoever.

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
I care because denial hurts everybody.
Moreover we are talking about the most essential relationships of humanity, marriage and family.
The only thing you have is a friendship. Numerous relationships qualify.
Happy Valentines!
Funny, most of my friendships don't come with making out, sex, and "where is this heading" serious talks.

I am certainly most curious how this "denial" is hurting you specifically, don't be afraid to leave out all the painful details of what you must surely suffer through daily.

“Busting Kimare's”

Clitty

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

Rageoholic wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny, most of my friendships don't come with making out, sex, and "where is this heading" serious talks.
I am certainly most curious how this "denial" is hurting you specifically, don't be afraid to leave out all the painful details of what you must surely suffer through daily.
OOh, careful! You might be hitting a little too close to home regarding s-s relationships and denial....

My Kimare does have issues, if you know what I'm saying.
hey you

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Is today the day?

“Busting Kimare's”

Clitty

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

hey you wrote:
Is today the day?
Today is always the day.
But today, in particular, should be the day.
Are you going to make today "the day"?

I'm Kimare's inner lesbian and I approve this message.
hey you

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

today could be the day for Illinois.
Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
Today is always the day.
But today, in particular, should be the day.
Are you going to make today "the day"?
I'm Kimare's inner lesbian and I approve this message.

Since: Jun 11

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

While procreation has never been a requirement for marriage, even that irrational excuse ignores the fact that gay people can and do reproduce, and are raising children either biologically related or adopted. Denial of equal treatment under the law provides nothing to opposite sex couple families. It only harms same sex couple families needlessly.

Marriage is a fundamental right of the individual. The only eligibility requirement is being human. Reasonable restrictions include age, ability to demonstrate informed consent, and not being closely related or currently married. Gay people qualify.

Gay people are asking to be treated equally under the laws in the remaining states that do not yet recognize their marriages, and by the federal government.

The desire to discriminate on the bases of gender provides no legitimate governmental interest sufficient for denial of this fundamental right.
mother superior

Waterloo, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

What..ever!
Not Yet Equal wrote:
While procreation has never been a requirement for marriage, even that irrational excuse ignores the fact that gay people can and do reproduce, and are raising children either biologically related or adopted. Denial of equal treatment under the law provides nothing to opposite sex couple families. It only harms same sex couple families needlessly.
Marriage is a fundamental right of the individual. The only eligibility requirement is being human. Reasonable restrictions include age, ability to demonstrate informed consent, and not being closely related or currently married. Gay people qualify.
Gay people are asking to be treated equally under the laws in the remaining states that do not yet recognize their marriages, and by the federal government.
The desire to discriminate on the bases of gender provides no legitimate governmental interest sufficient for denial of this fundamental right.
LOCAL

Harrisburg, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

Not Yet Equal wrote:
Very weak argument
hey hey

Bettendorf, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Wow
The Troll Stopper

Blacksburg, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

LOCAL wrote:
<quoted text>
Very weak argument
Sez who? Fred Phelps? Paul Cameron? LOLAY!
The Troll Stopper

Blacksburg, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

mother superior wrote:
What..ever!
<quoted text>
IOW, you have no way to counter his arguments. Good for you to raise the white flag. LOLAY!
mother superior

Waterloo, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

In the nicest possible way.
I would like to say, "GO F YOURSELF"
Bless you my dear.
The Troll Stopper wrote:
<quoted text>
IOW, you have no way to counter his arguments. Good for you to raise the white flag. LOLAY!
Born Again Gay

Alpharetta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

The Illinois Senate passed a measure Thursday to legalize same-sex marriage, voting 34-21!!!!!
Its another Miracle!
Thank you GOD; for protecting and watching over us; in this Land of Homophobic Rednecks and Snarling Evangelical Fundies
Amen; and Amen

“Marriage equality for all”

Since: Jul 07

Illinois

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Don't tell Kimare (the queen of fruits and nuts), but Marriage equality just got very real in Illinois.
farmboy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

Not all rednecks are homophobic. Im on your side.
mother superior

Waterloo, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Bless you jon jon
Marengo Jon wrote:
Don't tell Kimare (the queen of fruits and nuts), but Marriage equality just got very real in Illinois.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 32,281 - 32,300 of48,839
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Keyesport Discussions

Search the Keyesport Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) 1 hr Corrupt Democrats 1,854
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 1 hr nuguyntwn 3,826
Coupons help make farmers markets more affordab... Jul 16 Richard Rollo 12
IL Who do you support for Attorney General in Illi... (Oct '10) Jul 16 rdarbin 643
Popeye's Chop House: Take a drive to rustic St.... (Jun '07) Jul 11 Hoosierdaddy 40
Brad Trent (Nov '13) Jul 8 get f--ked 2
Robyn Oko (Jan '14) Jul 8 get real 2
•••
•••
•••
•••

Keyesport Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Keyesport People Search