Woman charged with DUI in fatal crash

Woman charged with DUI in fatal crash

There are 8 comments on the St. Louis Post-Dispatch story from Aug 28, 2009, titled Woman charged with DUI in fatal crash. In it, St. Louis Post-Dispatch reports that:

CARLYLE, Ill . - An East Carondelet woman is accused of drunkenly causing a May wreck in southern Illinois that killed four people.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at St. Louis Post-Dispatch.

Darren

Collinsville, IL

#1 Aug 28, 2009
Saw the article in the Belleville paper...this lady looks like a real winner. What a waste....

“look up and laugh”

Since: Jun 08

guess, where

#2 Sep 1, 2009
Darren wrote:
Saw the article in the Belleville paper...this lady looks like a real winner. What a waste....
No kidding. But then in when people are drunk they always look atliitle goofy.

Since: Mar 09

Columbia, IL

#3 Sep 2, 2009
SHE KILLED FOUR PEOPLE, WHO CARES WHAT SHE LOOKS LIKE. SHE NEEDS TO BE IN JAIL FOR THE REST OF HER NATURAL LIFE.....
gotaquestion

Saint Louis, MO

#4 Sep 2, 2009
what's the lady's name who did this?
momof1

Columbia, IL

#5 Sep 3, 2009
Clinton County prosecutors have charged 27-year-old Melissa Weiser with 32 counts of aggravated driving under the influence.

“look up and laugh”

Since: Jun 08

guess, where

#6 Sep 6, 2009
This is so sad that people lost the lives. the families of teh victims will never be the same and the family of the driver will also be scared. This lady has alot to live with.
loveit

Mountain View, CA

#7 Mar 1, 2015
She's out
BadNews

Bloomington, IL

#8 Mar 4, 2015
loveit wrote:
She's out
Naw. Tell me it ain't true. You telling me she paid for the crime!! Or is the new Gov out of money to keep people behind bars?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Keyesport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Greenville hospital Jul 11 Healthy for now 1
Who do you support for U.S. House in Illinois (... (Oct '10) Jul 10 Ivoted 38
Mt Auburn Cemetery Jul 1 Mariah2101 2
any thing Jun '15 PartyOn 2
Mulberry Grove Gas Station Jun '15 Trucker 2
Unsafe lake Jun '15 Chereef 2
Biker friendly bars in Carlyle? Jun '15 nordike899 4
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Keyesport Mortgages