Knutt and Knott family history

Posted in the Keyesport Forum

Diana Knutt Klaus

Patoka, IL

#1 Apr 9, 2010
My Dad's name was Daniel H. Knutt. His father's name was John Knott (on tombstone) at McKendree Cementery with wife, Anna I. Knott. John's and Anna's obituary has Knutt as the last name. I was wanting to know if anyone out there has done any history on Knutt and Knott name? I have gotten the grandparents of both John and Anna. The grandparents are also buried at McKendree Cemetery in Keyesport, Illinois. John's parents were Charles Knott and on the tombstone Lena Knott. Anna's parents were Daniel and Mary (Ward) Joplin. I would like to find out what Lena's madien name was. Helena was listed as her name in John's obituary. John's Baptismal Cetificate has Magdalin. Her last name (Lertner) Knott. If I am reading the writting correctly. Any help would be appreciated. I have gone to Greenville Library twice. Thank you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Keyesport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News My Visit to Mt. Vernon's Iris Farm (Jun '10) Mon lnwest 7
Carlyle Politics (Mar '13) Apr 30 MassasaugaCurse 11
dusty, Bradley, debra and tasha rice are all tr... Apr 17 SaltyDog 3
Kerre Clark Pregnat??????????????? Mar '15 momma 2
Kerrie Clark Mar '15 momma 2
the keys (Nov '11) Feb '15 LuvThisBar 4
News Is Illinois couple's murder tied to bankruptcy ... (Oct '08) Dec '14 Onehastowonder 6
More from around the web

Keyesport People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]