TheBondCountyWir e

Fairview Heights, IL

#1 Feb 1, 2011
The BondCounty Wire, will be an alternative news to the greenville advocate. Due to the fact the advocate is a censored news outlet that doenst report the whole story on issues that are important to YOU.
*Still no answers or public apology from KingsBury Park District for the mishandling of public funds.

*City Taxes are on the rise...and what for...? Expansion? Nope..Greed.

*Greenville City Manager still not admitting his wrongs and doubt that will happen until the general public show up to a city council meeting and DEMAND answers to where and why taxpayers money was wasted and what is he going to do to fix it...? My opinion is nothing due to the lack of local citizen involvement.

*Greenville Hospital Bazaar Thrift shop
This place is supposed to sell use items at an affordable rate, not used items at a high price! It makes one wonder who is acutally getting all that excess cash..? if its the hospital then they should be putting more money into getting better physicans that are more educated.

*As of today Ice Storm could be treacherous but dont fret until it hits.

*****MORE News To Come*******
TheBondCountyWir e

East Saint Louis, IL

#2 Feb 4, 2011
As of today no news to report for the BondCountyWire*****
The BondCounty Wire

East Saint Louis, IL

#3 Feb 10, 2011
***Whats the issue with the new zoning ordinances on political and other signs?
Mr.willman needs a phone call and WE will get answers. The proposed ordinance seems to be stepping on our american rights!

***New chinese restaurant to open on the Greenville square next week, its something that the city does not need, we need to keep america, America.
***Restaurants and specialty shops review****
using scale of 1 to 10, 10 being the best.
All reviews are based on service,public opinion, and every other aspect.

**Kahunas restaurant: 7
**Turret cafe : 6
**Adam Bros. Cafe : 3
**KFC : 1
**Sweetest things : 8
**Changs Chinese : 2
**Old School smokers:n/a
**Subway<truckstop> : 1
**Subway<downtown> : 5
**Loves truckstop : 8
More Reviews to come, if any scored below a 5 we suggest not to go there.
****MORE NEWS to come**********
Dave

Carol Stream, IL

#4 Feb 14, 2011
I gotta ask Are these facts or your opionion ?
The BondCounty Wire

United States

#5 Feb 15, 2011
@ dave these reviews are all based on facts and opinions collected from shoppers, consumers, etc.
Carol

Caseyville, IL

#6 Feb 21, 2011
Where can we find the data collected from shoppers, consumers, etc?
The BondCountyWire

United States

#7 Feb 21, 2011
@Carol you can't find the data because once compiled and analyzed it is deleted. Once we get the info and facts we need; we don't waste space or paper. On a side note Look in the near future for Paper Copies of The BondCounty Wire. Thanks you!
Ben

United States

#8 Feb 21, 2011
I am relieved to the fact of an alternative news source coming to greenville. Lord knows the greenville paper isn't fair or balanced.
mikescott

United States

#9 Mar 7, 2011
I agree bring the bond county wire in! The advocate sucks big ....!
TheBondCountyWir e

United States

#10 Mar 25, 2011
*Local elections are coming up! Councilman Kenny Hampton is running once again. Also gillard a newcomer to the local political scene is running for city council...are either of the two worth your vote? YOu decide...remember these are just some of the people that will be running the county.
*Other news the repairs from the storm that hit a month ago to the building next to the "zone" still isn't fixed...way to go get renters..LAZY CALL.
*Turrett cafe up for sale. The price a very hefty load that is not worth the front door of the place.
*new coffee music shop to come to greenville in June.
*Adam Bros coffee having trouble keeping staff or buisness...? Their hours lately have been very off.
*Hibachi grill losing buisness due to poor customer service.
*More news to come!
Carol

United States

#11 Jun 21, 2011
Waiting for another update from the Bond County Wire!
gregsman239

San Diego, CA

#12 Jun 23, 2011
how bout boycotting the Chinese restaurant? Good job Bond County Wire keep spreading the news.
Rob

Greenville, IL

#13 Jul 6, 2011
Why boycott the Chinese place? Are they communist spies?
Carol

Edwardsville, IL

#18 Sep 29, 2011
STILL waiting for another update from the Bond County Wire!
Bahahahaha

Highland, IL

#19 Sep 30, 2011
Wow
WTF

United States

#20 Nov 8, 2011
This "paper" is shady, and though I rarely use the term, evil. I mean seriously racist blind, uneducated and....deletes its documents and research?! WTF! Thank for reminding me of part of the reason Im an atheist and spend my time learning rather than judging....but things like this make me have to work hard not to hate "christians." Unbelievable...
The Bond County Wire

Elmhurst, IL

#21 Apr 27, 2013
# NEW UPDATES ABOUT OUR CORRUPT CITY IF GREENVILLE
@EVERYONE TAKE NOTICE OF THE MILITARY VEHICLEA BOUGHT SITTING AT THE POLICE STATION? Martial Law is coming.
# WHY IS THE CITY STILL NOT MAKING PROGRESS IN ANY WAY SHAPE OR FORM? Answer: CITY COUNCIL AND YOU THE PEOPLE STAND UP!
#DO YOUR RESEARCH ON THE Dangerous ingredient in all of our local tap water fluoride...THIS IS A WAY TO DUMB DOWN AN ENTIRE CITY OVER TIME PEOPLE WAKE UP. HOW IS IT LEGal to literally medicate peoples drinking water without consent? Under the (clean water act) How does this toxic poison help your teeth? It doesn't do your research. WE PERSONALLY INTERVIEWED THE CITIES WATER plant MANAGER, HE TOTALLY AGREED BUT IN ORDER TO ASSURE HIS SOON TO BE RETIREMENT BENEFITS HE WAS A BIT RESERVED, BUT NEVERTHELESS WAS OPEN AND HONEST. PEOPLE STAND UP THIS IS YOUR HEALTH, YOUR LIVES, WE WERE BORN FREE SO GET YOUR FREEDOM BACK!
#ADAM BROS COFFEE HOUSE EXPANSION IS A GOOD THING FOR THE BUSINESS AND DOWNTOWN, SINCE DOWNTOWN SEEMS TO BE ON THE VERGE OF NOTHING EXCEPT RAGGED THREADS AN OVER PRICE THRIFT STORE....AND THE OCCULT MASON LODGE UPSTAIRS, SUBWAY, YET ANOTHER RESALE SHOP AND WORSE, THIS CITY HAS POTENTIAL, if you want GREENVILLE TO SEE IT'S FULL POTENTIAL IT MUST START WITH YOU THE PEOPLE UNITING AND MAKING A STAND ON EVERY INJUSTICE AND WRONGDOINGS THAT YOU ALL HAVE BECOME COMPLACENT WITH.
THANK YOU MORE TO COME!
The Bond County Wire

Glen Carbon, IL

#22 Jun 24, 2013
Summertime is here officially in Bond County. Recently the city held a car show and hosted actress Donna Douglas. This is the SAME sort of lame excuse of a public event yet again for 2013. The city needs to seriously get their heads out of generic a$$es and actually create multiple BIG events to the city if they want REAL growth and tourism.
* New State's attorney is well needed for the citizens of Bond County. The current S.A. C.Bauer, is not only corrupt but also very power hungry. If the citizens want REAL CHANGE it starts with the top.
BOYCOTT/PROTEST DEMAND THE REMOVAL OF the S.A. and the heartless Judge Knight. Dora Mann the assistant S.A. is yet another corrupt idiot that needs removed from office.
* Local Lawyer admits that too many small town politics are played in bond county, leaving the citizens feeling helpless. At this point WE the people need to STAND UP for our rights and wipe away the corrupt system in Bond county.
*As of now the only news outlets that are trustworthy in Bond county are the alternative news sources & alternative radio.
STAND UP AND MAKE A DIFFERENCE IN THE CORRUPT COUNTY OF BOND!
Your full of crap

Altamont, IL

#23 Jul 4, 2013
Some of this information may have some truth. But your throwing your own spin on stuff and this makes your entire news paper questionable.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Keyesport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Vic Morris (Aug '10) Nov 15 karianne99 9
Brian Hill (water guy) (Feb '13) Nov 15 customer 2
Farmer's Wife Pleads Guilty in Fraud Case (Nov '08) Nov 12 Onehastowonder 5
Is Illinois couple's murder tied to bankruptcy ... (Oct '08) Nov 11 Onehastowonder 2
Revermann Shell Station Nov 7 Honeybee123 2
who's the best roofing company around? (Oct '10) Nov 3 Greenville Resident 6
Katelyn Taylor Oct '14 people 5
Keyesport Dating
Find my Match

Keyesport People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Keyesport News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Keyesport

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 4:00 am PST

Bleacher Report 4:00AM
Bears vs. Lions Full Preview
Bleacher Report 6:00 AM
5 Bold Predictions for the Chicago Bears' Week 13 Matchup
Bleacher Report10:47 AM
Can Bears Emulate Pats' Successful Gameplan vs. Lions?
Bleacher Report11:53 AM
How 49ers Offense Can Overcome Stacked Defensive Boxes
Bleacher Report 2:37 PM
Cards Sign Veteran RB Michael Bush