Next Last
Juice

San Francisco, CA

#51 Apr 8, 2014
YES
Ray

Danielson, CT

#53 May 4, 2014
If I want to see to women naked together I'd better be I'm the middle. To men together that's gross yuck discusting.
Jackson Darling

Boiceville, NY

#54 May 11, 2014
Oh, Key West IS Gaytown USA, it's got a drag queens on the police force, and the street lamps are in the shape of bare boy butts. You know, I never did checked out the opposite side to see what's going on there. But you have lesbians without tops on and some wearing but floss bathing suits with their gal pal in men's Hawaiian print shorts n hairy legs, huh hum. Them those leather people with no backs on their leather pants, you have to go around with spray disinfectant just to sit down on chairs. And they dye the dollars rainbow colours! They're only legal in key west so don't take any homo, chol.
Jackson Darling

Boiceville, NY

#55 May 11, 2014
Ray wrote:
If I want to see to women naked together I'd better be I'm the middle. To men together that's gross yuck discusting.
You're typing in a Brooklyn accent!
fannie

Chapmanville, WV

#56 May 12, 2014
Filthy gays ruin paradise places!

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#57 May 13, 2014
fannie wrote:
Filthy gays ruin paradise places!
Well, Mr. Sterling...we can surely find you lodgings elsewhere?
fannie

Chapmanville, WV

#58 May 13, 2014
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text> Well, Mr. Sterling...we can surely find you lodgings elsewhere?
Take your gay asses to San Francisco where you belong!
Hooba Jewb

United States

#59 May 14, 2014
Lock the gays up!
I hate dogs

Chicago, IL

#60 May 15, 2014
There are less gays there now. You see, because they are gay, they do not procreate. So, little by little they are disappearing.
MiT

Hollywood, FL

#61 May 27, 2014
Oklahoma boy who just returned from KW back to the mainland yesterday.
Listen, I don't subscribe to gay culture or bohemian culture, and both are on wide display at KW. However, they are nice people for the most part down there. I was not bothered one bit. Honestly was surprised by all of it at first, but hey... most down there are interested in friendships over cold beers purchased on every street corner straight off of the ice. Enjoy it for a block, buy another one when you feel like it, visit with the people in the bars and such, and enjoy looking all around a very interesting and historical town.
We spent the first day on the full day eco-excursion by Danger Tours back on the pier behind the Westin. Fantastic snorkeling with sea turtles, huge stingrays, barracuda, etc, followed by an incredibly interesting kayak experience around a remote island. Nurse sharks and horseshoe crabs in only 18 inches of water right next to the kayaks. And 30 feet from an osprey. The hosts were phenomenal... my 'gaydar' is not very accurate, as some may have been gay, some straight. Point is, it doesn't matter, as they gave no clues to truly tell. They were simply some of the most informative and outgoing hosts I have experienced. Will never forget it, and would share a drink and visit with any one of them at any time.
Spent the second day wandering up and down Duval and surrounding. Fantastic exercise and people watching. Parked for $25 all day at Greene and Simonton, and took in every shop and bar / gastro pub from north to south and back again. Saw Hemingways, and finished up on Mallory Square watching at least 5 free street performances near and after sunset. Some of those chaps are professional swindlers, but there is also some real talent to be seen.
The only truly unsightly thing we saw was an older man wearing nothing literally but a pea shooter for a jock strap. Could have done without that sight, but it was good for a laugh. He was just strutting tbe south beach and minding his own business.
Oh. BEWARE... I did get my pocket picked on Mallory Square to the tune of $120. Button your money down !!!
Summary ? I enjoyed KW regardless of the presence of some bohemian type culture. Saw all I need to see in 2 days, spent a bit too much, drank a bit too much the second eve, and now on to other places I have never seen. Great place to spend 2 days... once.:)
Chooch

United States

#62 May 28, 2014
All I can say is that you will see lots of shaved flamers holding hands and butch hair cuts with hip packs. The best is when you see people bring their young children there for vacation, WTF?
Bored

Wildwood, FL

#63 Jul 3, 2014
In case you haven't been watching, there are states all over America allowing same sex marriage,, forget kW being a haven,, they are every where, sodom and gemmorah,and I say that in a negative. But then we are all sinners before God.
Candace

San Diego, CA

#64 Aug 19, 2014
I'm so much more interested in the weather in KW than these homophobes who post. Geez, this is the 21st century, we've advanced tremendously in the last few decades. Now everyone just mind your own damned business, live & let live. Phew, I wish this was done for good.
tax payer

Winfield, WV

#65 Aug 22, 2014
Filthy gays ruin everything!
NYC PRIDE

Bay Shore, NY

#66 Aug 24, 2014
tax payer wrote:
And your mother should have swallowed you.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#68 Aug 27, 2014
tax payer wrote:
Except crime rates and property values......

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Key West Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jared Michael hobgood (Dec '13) 1 hr Dom from England 913
FL Who do you support for Attorney General in Flor... (Oct '10) 1 hr Go Blue Forever 2,144
FL 2010 Florida Governor Race Election Results a "... (Nov '10) 3 hr Liberal forever 2,989
FL August 23 Florida Primary Election: Will you vote? (Aug '10) Mon Liberal forever 2,526
New Playlist Sep 23 ItDoesGetBetter 4
If Your Traveling To Key West This Is A Must Re... Sep 13 KEY WEST GUY 1
Burger King - Tim Hortons To Merge Sep 5 Cubakingrules 1
Key West Dating
Find my Match

Key West Jobs

Key West People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Key West News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Key West

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]