Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

I see dum people wrote:
<quoted text>
Go on down to KW and try. KW has a gay police chief, several gay cops, gay military leaders, gay politicians, gay corrections officers, gay inmates and gay homeless who have nothing to lose. I don't think you will be very successful in your attempt to wipe out KW and you will not like the outcome when you get arrested and jailed for a hate crime. Yes, KW's motto is "One Human Family" and when you mess with one of its family members you are messing with all of them, just like in any other family. If KW isn't the place for you then maybe you should stay up in West Virginia with all of the ignorant Buckwild hicks who breed hate and stupidity.
I approve this message!
Luv4All

Key West, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Judged:

The level of stupidity that still exists in this world never ceases to amaze me. Even more amazing is that so many people don't seem to be able to spell much less compose a complete sentence.

I think the haters on here need to, first of all, get an education - maybe at least past 4th grade. Secondly, please don't come to Key West. Keep your hatred at home. We don't want you to visit and we don't want your money.

Key West is all about acceptance and non judgment.

And you're only flattering yourself if you think that any gay person would actually be interested in you anyway. So, get over yourself and maybe take a good hard look in the mirror at yourself and realize that not only are you ugly on the outside, you are even uglier on the inside.
mse

Abingdon, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Luv4All wrote:
The level of stupidity that still exists in this world never ceases to amaze me. Even more amazing is that so many people don't seem to be able to spell much less compose a complete sentence.

I think the haters on here need to, first of all, get an education - maybe at least past 4th grade. Secondly, please don't come to Key West. Keep your hatred at home. We don't want you to visit and we don't want your money.

Key West is all about acceptance and non judgment.

And you're only flattering yourself if you think that any gay person would actually be interested in you anyway. So, get over yourself and maybe take a good hard look in the mirror at yourself and realize that not only are you ugly on the outside, you are even uglier on the inside.
Very well put!!
question

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2013

Judged:

Are the gays down there very open, like crossdressing and running around naked like in San Fran, or do they at least act decent and try not to make it a point to show themselves, like look at me?

Would hate for kids to see half naked men running around coddling each other in public.

If they are uncaring and want to show their asses, is there anywhere in the Keys to avoid those types of show off gays?
Wawa

Powell, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2013

Judged:

If some queer hIt on me i'd hit on him numerous times
halfevil333 wrote:
If you are a straight man and by some remote chance you get hit on just kindly say you are not interested in that way. Buy him a beer and talk and you may get as as lucky as I am bestfriend in the world. He makes a great wingman and I do for him
uknow

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2013

Key West is full of illegals from Czechs to Haitians. I'll take gays any day!
uknow

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2013

Judged:

question wrote:
Are the gays down there very open, like crossdressing and running around naked like in San Fran, or do they at least act decent and try not to make it a point to show themselves, like look at me?

Would hate for kids to see half naked men running around coddling each other in public.

If they are uncaring and want to show their asses, is there anywhere in the Keys to avoid those types of show off gays?
Yea stay away!
WELL SAID

Rancho Cordova, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2013

I see dum people wrote:
<quoted text>
Go on down to KW and try. KW has a gay police chief, several gay cops, gay military leaders, gay politicians, gay corrections officers, gay inmates and gay homeless who have nothing to lose. I don't think you will be very successful in your attempt to wipe out KW and you will not like the outcome when you get arrested and jailed for a hate crime. Yes, KW's motto is "One Human Family" and when you mess with one of its family members you are messing with all of them, just like in any other family. If KW isn't the place for you then maybe you should stay up in West Virginia with all of the ignorant Buckwild hicks who breed hate and stupidity.

WELL SAID!!!
WELL SAID

Rancho Cordova, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2013

WELL SAID!!!
FDguy

Huntington, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

Judged:

I'd like to personally apologize for the idiot that started this thread. While WV has more than it's share of bigoted idiots, we are not all that way. My wife and I, as well as many of our friends love coming to Key West, gay, straight, whatever, it's no matter to us.

As a matter of fact were coming down next month for a week. See you on Duval.
Randy

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2013

I want to come to Key west and never never leave I lover the place. I wish I could find a job there .
woman lover

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2013

Judged:

I'd like to personally apologize for the WV idiot on post #35.
While WV has more than it's share of gay idiots, we are not all that way.
My wife and I, as well as many of our friends would love to come to Key West, just as long as we don't have to see a bunch of gays groping on each other.
Go Conchs

Atlanta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2013

I hope not wrote:
Last time I vacationed there it was totally sickening to see all the friggen fruitloops doing whatever it is they do. If it's still that way then I will spend my money elsewhere. So is it still gay city USA or has it gotten better?
West Virginia... LOL

Since: Jul 08

Florida Keys

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2013

DoctoreCrixus wrote:
I live in Key West and don't really notice the 'gays' around town. It's mostly full of tourists and locals just hanging out having a good time.
During October, Fantasy Fest, you will see a lot of 'gays' out. Although my main concern is some of the homeless who like to cause trouble.
Agree. I could have written this myself.
Chris

Key West, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2014

Judged:

I hope not wrote:
Last time I vacationed there it was totally sickening to see all the friggen fruitloops doing whatever it is they do. If it's still that way then I will spend my money elsewhere. So is it still gay city USA or has it gotten better?
You are obviously a homophobe creep. We would rather not have you come back to our fine city. Take your business elsewhere. Good Riddance!!!
Chris

Key West, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2014

Judged:

To all of you homophobes and other haters. We are one human family. Take your back ward thinking asses elswhere. Your business is not wanted in our fine city.
Chris

Key West, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2014

Judged:

What a great post. I agree!!!]
Joe

Winter Park, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2014

Judged:

Sucking some other guys dick,....LOL. Must really turn you guys on huh? Hey why not just find some dog running around and screw that too?

Oh man if it feels good it must be okay. You people are cretins.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2014

FDguy wrote:
I'd like to personally apologize for the idiot that started this thread. While WV has more than it's share of bigoted idiots, we are not all that way. My wife and I, as well as many of our friends love coming to Key West, gay, straight, whatever, it's no matter to us.
As a matter of fact were coming down next month for a week. See you on Duval.
Thought you moved to Arizona?
yeah

Portsmouth, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2014

One human family? Hogwash. Ya lock up the homeless every year so tourist wont see them!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 40 of52
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

7 Users are viewing the Key West Forum right now

Search the Key West Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Chinese officials will buy more electric cars 2 hr RayH 1
The stork dropped me off in the wrong state Thu help 3
ADULT ENTERTAINMENT CLUB on Duval (Jan '12) Jul 8 The Birdcage 88
Reminder; Fantasy fest is strictly for adults o... (Sep '11) Jul 6 ted 14
FL 2010 Florida Governor Race Election Results a "... (Nov '10) Jul 4 the protected species 2,911
the music thread (Apr '12) Jun 23 Musikologist 45
Mdma? Jun 22 Klb 3
•••
•••
•••
Key West Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Key West Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000