Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2012

Judged:

Last time I vacationed there it was totally sickening to see all the friggen fruitloops doing whatever it is they do. If it's still that way then I will spend my money elsewhere. So is it still gay city USA or has it gotten better?
FLorad

Talbott, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2012

Judged:

It is a great vacation town there is some gay people and they are pretty respectable people and do there jobs and work and have lifes like everyone else shouldnt really discriminate against them i been there many times and never had any problems with anyone had a fun great vacation and did not worry about a thing like that.
locals

Key West, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2012

Judged:

Sadly, Key West is still full of homosexuals and will only get worst.
Really

Blacksburg, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2012

Judged:

Still that way. Don't go... you'll catch it.
Been there done that

Front Royal, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2012

Judged:

I am more worried about the homophobic bigots roaming all over this great country. But hey, what's life without the idiots. Don't go to Key West then. It has been an artists colony longer than a party spot so go to las Vegas or something. When I was there on my honeymoon (and I'm straight) I found the warmest, most laid back and relaxed place on earth except for the self-righteous morons carry signs against homosexuality. Thanks goodness I could go to a nearby watering hole for conch fritters and a beer with both straight and gay driking buddies!

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2012

Judged:

I live in Key West and don't really notice the 'gays' around town. It's mostly full of tourists and locals just hanging out having a good time.

During October, Fantasy Fest, you will see a lot of 'gays' out. Although my main concern is some of the homeless who like to cause trouble.
Sandy Ricks

Fort Worth, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2012

Judged:

I hope not wrote:
Last time I vacationed there it was totally sickening to see all the friggen fruitloops doing whatever it is they do.
LIke go to work, pay their bills and mow their lawn? Yeah, really exciting stuff.
Thadeus

Key West, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2012

Judged:

KEEP YOUR NARROW MINDED ASS IN WEST VIRGINIA...honestly it amazes me that you come to a place known for ACCEPTANCE and are so frigging bigotted...WE DONT WANT YOU HERE!
I hope not wrote:
Last time I vacationed there it was totally sickening to see all the friggen fruitloops doing whatever it is they do. If it's still that way then I will spend my money elsewhere. So is it still gay city USA or has it gotten better?
haha

Chilhowie, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2012

Judged:

Been there done that wrote:
I am more worried about the homophobic bigots roaming all over this great country. But hey, what's life without the idiots. Don't go to Key West then. It has been an artists colony longer than a party spot so go to las Vegas or something. When I was there on my honeymoon (and I'm straight) I found the warmest, most laid back and relaxed place on earth except for the self-righteous morons carry signs against homosexuality. Thanks goodness I could go to a nearby watering hole for conch fritters and a beer with both straight and gay driking buddies!
Very well put, been going yearly since 09 & have found no place my heart was @ peace like KW. I too am in Va (s.w. region), & i am really surprized that the "gays" in KW have not done me any harm during any of my week long stays, they sound so threatening per these posts. I too am straight & married but i tend to not find fault with others that dont fault me. Maybe they should put up a checkpoint @ 7 mi bridge to warn the homophobes, biggots, racists @ haters to make a u turn so they dont disturb the ones that are living on Key West time.
Don R

Bostic, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2012

Judged:

Sounds like Thadeus would suck one, another queer! That damn place should be wiped out !!!
locals

Key West, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2012

Judged:

Thadeus wrote:
KEEP YOUR NARROW MINDED ASS IN WEST VIRGINIA...honestly it amazes me that you come to a place known for ACCEPTANCE and are so frigging bigotted...WE DONT WANT YOU HERE!
<quoted text>
But I thought liberals loved diversity and we're accepting of all people and things? Whatever happened to the motto, "One human family"?
locals

Key West, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2012

Judged:

Thadeus wrote:
<quoted text>
But I thought you liberals loved diversity and we're accepting of all people and things? Whatever happened to the motto, "One human family"?

Since: Jul 12

High Ridge, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

Judged:

If you are a straight man and by some remote chance you get hit on just kindly say you are not interested in that way. Buy him a beer and talk and you may get as as lucky as I am bestfriend in the world. He makes a great wingman and I do for him
RP Key West

Key West, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

Judged:

I hate to tell you, but "the gays' are still all over the PLANET. Good luck getting away from them. I only hope for their sake they can stay away from YOU. What a shame there are still such bigoted, small minded people out there. I can't figure out why all you homophobes are so obsessed with everyone else's love life. Mind your own business and we can all get along.

“HARD TO FIND GD FRIEND 4REAL..”

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Judged:

Im in new orleans this month...there are gays were ever u go..most are ok sum arent like the straight 4real..the world is never gana get better..just be glad we grew up back then i feel sorry 4 kids why have them..ill never get another one is enough she 26 she dont want kids that god..anyway hope all well were ever u are..just be careful 4real..cya
cooljule

Thomasville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

key west is nasty. queers every where.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

Were ever u go u will see gay...iv been allover get use to it..like iv done its life 2day...unless u dont get over it stay home then sum are bad n good like the same 4 straight people..the world is never gana get better everyday it gets worse thats a Fact..never get married like me or just get a dirvorce like most...thats a Fact 2..ok...gd luck i have it hope all do 2..better 2be single n have more cash 2do what u like ..like i do..im in new orleans again like key west south beach n allover i go all the time ..i drive never fly..cya

“ ILKS r kewl ”

Since: Apr 09

Conch republic

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Judged:

jeffypoage wrote:
Were ever u go u will see gay...iv been allover get use to it..like iv done its life 2day...unless u dont get over it stay home then sum are bad n good like the same 4 straight people..the world is never gana get better everyday it gets worse thats a Fact..never get married like me or just get a dirvorce like most...thats a Fact 2..ok...gd luck i have it hope all do 2..better 2be single n have more cash 2do what u like ..like i do..im in new orleans again like key west south beach n allover i go all the time ..i drive never fly..cya
Its no wonder someone divorced you. Good gawd you cannot write, spell or communicate any better than a 5 yr old!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

U cant reqd i said never get married like me ..get it now..lol..i short hand like in texts u so stupid Butthead

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

Don R wrote:
Sounds like Thadeus would suck one, another queer! That damn place should be wiped out !!!
Go on down to KW and try. KW has a gay police chief, several gay cops, gay military leaders, gay politicians, gay corrections officers, gay inmates and gay homeless who have nothing to lose. I don't think you will be very successful in your attempt to wipe out KW and you will not like the outcome when you get arrested and jailed for a hate crime. Yes, KW's motto is "One Human Family" and when you mess with one of its family members you are messing with all of them, just like in any other family. If KW isn't the place for you then maybe you should stay up in West Virginia with all of the ignorant Buckwild hicks who breed hate and stupidity.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Key West Discussions

Search the Key West Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
FL August 23 Florida Primary Election: Will you vote? (Aug '10) 2 hr Willson 2,389
Keys Marriage Forms Changed For Same-sex Couples 2 hr ebony queen 53
Judge Asked To Lift Fla. Keys Gay Marriage Stay 17 hr The Troll Stopper 15
FL Who do you support for Attorney General in Flor... (Oct '10) Jul 22 nina roth 2,063
Jared Michael hobgood (Dec '13) Jul 18 Jupiter 909
FL 2010 Florida Governor Race Election Results a "... (Nov '10) Jul 15 BigDog 2,922
Sonya First Citizens Jul 13 Craig 1
•••
•••
•••
Key West Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Key West Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••