created by: Topix | Aug 23, 2010

Florida

1,693 votes

August 24 Florida Primary Election: Will you vote?

Click on an option to vote

• Yes
  • No
  • Other (explain below)
Comments
2,241 - 2,260 of 2,388 Comments Last updated 5 hrs ago

Since: Nov 12

Marianna, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2012

Judged:

This is what happens when someone runs out of real arguments. They resort to painting others in a negative light and regurgitating retarded talking points.
No Time

North Port, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2012

Judged:

No Dude Lingo wrote:
<quoted text> You aren't going to miss any meal until Obama has to cut down on your foodstamps, as his disastrous economic policies continue to bankrupt our nation.
Your mouth runs, yet you show nothing of substance to prove it.

You show no facts just far right talking points that were shoved up the far rights *ss in the early 90's.

People like yourself will eventualy quote disproven 60 year old talkng points.

You either did not live through such times, have limited memories, or believe what others tell you without looking up the facts. Such fact locations as your local library, newspaper, or the net.
zerosum

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2012

Judged:

No Dude Lingo wrote:
<quoted text> Oh boo hoo... Now that you've whipped through all your Aren't I Good drivel, how about explaining why over 93% of Blacks voted for Obama, the same percentage that voted that way in 2008, while the other 2008 supporters actually declined in their voter support for him in 2012.
90% of blacks voted for Clinton. Was that racism? No, they voted for the best man for the job.

That's what they did this time also.

Marianna, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2012

Judged:

zerosum wrote:
<quoted text>
90% of blacks voted for Clinton. Was that racism? No, they voted for the best man for the job.
The funny part is where you have to think from the other side of the fence, what about racists that DON'T vote for obama BECAUSE HE'S BLACK?? What about them, "no dude lingo"?
No Dude Lingo

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2012

Judged:

No Time wrote:
<quoted text>Your mouth runs, yet you show nothing of substance to prove it.
You show no facts just far right talking points that were shoved up the far rights *ss in the early 90's.
People like yourself will eventualy quote disproven 60 year old talkng points.
You either did not live through such times, have limited memories, or believe what others tell you without looking up the facts. Such fact locations as your local library, newspaper, or the net.
When Rev. Wright gives a short break, take a few minutes to pray to Obama for a brain transplant.
No Dude Lingo

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2012

Judged:

zerosum wrote:
<quoted text>
That's the biggest lie yet...LOL...Clinton used to be the Black's "First Black President", until they decided to dump Clinton and Hillary because they found an incompetent half Black and half White named Obama, who promised them even more than Clinton. They really did a job on Clinton when they fled from his wife to support their new protege, the inexperienced Obama. Yes, it WAS racism, pure and simple. Hillary was much more qualified for the presidency than Obama, who hadn't even completed one term in the Senate and had a background in community organizing and voting "present". So then the Blacks really geared up and voted for Obama in 2008 and 2012 in almost identical numbers, while some White voters who chose to "Make History" for Obama in 2008 abandoned him for Romney in 2012, after witnessing how incompetent Obama was over the last 4 years. It was obvious that Romney was much better equipped both in business experience and political executive experience, having been governor of a heavily democratic state, Massachusetts. However, Blacks chose to go with the closest candidate to their RACE, certainly not based on his 4 year record of incompetence, especially in dealing with the economy. Obama was not the best man, but he was Black, just like Obama was not the best candidate for the democratic nomination in 2008, but Hillary CLINTON was White.
No Dude Lingo

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2012

Judged:

Some dude in Marianna wrote:
<quoted text>
The funny part is where you have to think from the other side of the fence, what about racists that DON'T vote for obama BECAUSE HE'S BLACK?? What about them, "no dude lingo"?
You think about "them" and then figure the LARGE percentage of Whites who still voted for Obama versus the TINY percentage of Blacks who did not vote for the White candidate either time. Not too funny anymore for Black voters or you, is it? By the way, I could care less what color a candidate is...I vote for a record of qualifications, experience and achievement for the position being sought; Obama did not have those things in 2008, and he certainly didn't "acquire" them in the last 4 years.
sisteroak

Live Oak, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2012

Judged:

No Dude Lingo wrote:
<quoted text> You aren't going to miss any meal until Obama has to cut down on your foodstamps, as his disastrous economic policies continue to bankrupt our nation.
My dear.... I have Never been on foodstamps.My point is that Mr. Romney HAS sucsses..I think he has ideas to share what he knows,not just to give it away
No Dude Lingo

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2012

Judged:

sisteroak wrote:
<quoted text>My dear.... I have Never been on foodstamps.My point is that Mr. Romney HAS sucsses..I think he has ideas to share what he knows,not just to give it away
LOL ... Try again in English, please, "My dear".

Marianna, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2012

Judged:

No Dude Lingo wrote:
<quoted text> You think about "them" and then figure the LARGE percentage of Whites who still voted for Obama versus the TINY percentage of Blacks who did not vote for the White candidate either time. Not too funny anymore for Black voters or you, is it? By the way, I could care less what color a candidate is...I vote for a record of qualifications, experience and achievement for the position being sought; Obama did not have those things in 2008, and he certainly didn't "acquire" them in the last 4 years.
If you're so worried about people playing the race card when voting, do you have anything to convince blacks to vote someone else in? Besides accusing everyone of being on welfare, of course.
No Dude Lingo

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2012

Judged:

Some dude in Marianna wrote:
<quoted text>
If you're so worried about people playing the race card when voting, do you have anything to convince blacks to vote someone else in? Besides accusing everyone of being on welfare, of course.
Oh, I see you feel the race card is enough. So do they, obviously, based on the percentage voting it.
jed

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2012

Judged:

my crack is growing.
AvgJoe

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Judged:

All politicians have their accounts OFFSHORE.
Holder was UBS attorney.
Justice has a Vatican account.
Hairy Jerry

Plano, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Judged:

my toast burnt.
No Dude Lingo

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

zerosum wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not the biggest lie. It's a historical fact. 90%. Own it.
Pray to Obama for honesty, of which you have none.
No Dude Lingo

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Judged:

zerosum wrote:
<quoted text>
Many more whites did not vote for Obama because he is black, than did blacks who voted for him because he is black. Many, many more, millions.
LOL
No Dude Lingo

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Judged:

zerosum wrote:
<quoted text>
Romney has been very successful at hiding his money in the Cayman Islands. He has been successful at his illegal tax shelters, except of course the ones which have been audited.
Now that the election is over, he can file his corrected tax returns and bring his tax rate down to his usual, 2-3%.
He has ideas alright, ideas that would have working class America paying higher taxes, high enough to make up for the taxes the extremely wealthy don't pay.
Thank goodness the people have spoken. Romney was not elected after 6 years of campaigning and over one billion spent in 2012 alone.
And this is the same ignorant electorate that chose to give George W. Bush a second term, too! You're drugged! ROTFLMAO
AvgJoe

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Judged:

Hillary threw Rice under the Libyan Muslim Brotherhood Bus!
AvgJoe

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Judged:

Can't wait for GEN BETRAY U.S. to testify. He has nothing to lose now!
sgt

Tampa, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Judged:

AvgJoe wrote:
Can't wait for GEN BETRAY U.S. to testify. He has nothing to lose now!
didn't you hear of love?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Key West Discussions

Search the Key West Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Keys Marriage Forms Changed For Same-sex Couples 4 hr Jeffreys Little Munchkin 51
Judge Asked To Lift Fla. Keys Gay Marriage Stay 10 hr The Troll Stopper 15
FL Who do you support for Attorney General in Flor... (Oct '10) Jul 22 nina roth 2,063
Jared Michael hobgood (Dec '13) Jul 18 Jupiter 909
FL 2010 Florida Governor Race Election Results a "... (Nov '10) Jul 15 BigDog 2,922
Sonya First Citizens Jul 13 Craig 1
Chinese officials will buy more electric cars Jul 13 RayH 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Key West Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Key West People Search