August 24 Florida Primary Election: Will you vote?

Created by Topix on Aug 23, 2010

1,814 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

Doo Right

North Port, FL

#2621 Nov 8, 2012
VET wrote:
Don't know anything about Operation Silver Bayonet. I'm free American having nothing to do with the democrat republian government. Arrived La drang valley March 17 1965 to built LZ for small aircraft & helicopters.
That is what I thought phony! Operation Silver Bayonet was the U.S. operation in the valley near Chu Pong.

The LZ's had been in place for all most a month when you arrived. In fact the ellements of the 7th Cav at the LZ on the north side of the river were ambushed by the NVA on Nov 17th in "65"!

So please explain why you arrived to build LZ's for helos that already existed, and on the same day that one was ambushed?

Also I was hoping you would post the name of the river valley again. It is the "Ia" Drang Valley, not the "La" Drang.

I believe the term is BS!!
another dumb vet

Tampa, FL

#2624 Nov 8, 2012
VET wrote:
Like I said I know nothing about Operation Silver Bayonet I know about the 7th Cav going in again as a combat unity. We were not a combat unity so we were not reconized as soldiers but I still recive $3'735 a month as an x softball player and your right it i La drang valley.
huh/SO WHO CARES

NONE OF US WERE HEROS

HEROS DIED
Panamaed

United States

#2626 Nov 8, 2012
We appreciate your service. Good luck to the VET Party.

Check out The Revolutionary Party via Lawless America.
with a laugh

Tampa, FL

#2627 Nov 8, 2012
VET wrote:
Never claimed to be a hero we were just dumb kids serving the democrat republican govenment.
never got over the Dumb did you?

you never really say much - you just mumble and twitch

as to VET's as a party - got real parties laughing at a few who mumble twitch and do nothing
Do Right

North Port, FL

#2628 Nov 8, 2012
VET wrote:
Never claimed to be a hero.
No, but you have made numerous claims about your Vet career that have been anything but factual.

Your nothing more then a mad at the world Ron Paul loving sheeple.
PLEASE please plea

Tampa, FL

#2629 Nov 8, 2012
Can't we end this endless scrape of toilet tissue?

On and on to nowhere; yet ||||||||||
gab

Lake Villa, IL

#2631 Nov 8, 2012
Perhaps you should raise your focus ,a higher consciousness valley ,your bottoms will be lifted ;).
Chiesa Nuova/Santa Maria in Vallicella
The Santa Maria in Vallicella was a cathedral built by Pope Gregory I dedicated to Santa Maria in Vallicella. In 1575, construction of the eminent cathedral began, and the church was later consecrated in 1599.
Now I see balance in Peter Paul Rubens and "Peewee" Paul Rubens.If you look you will also.
In Genoa, Rubens painted numerous portraits, such as the Marchesa Brigida Spinola-Doria (National Gallery of Art, Washington, D.C.), Rome. During this period Rubens received, with the assistance of Cardinal Jacopo Serra (the brother of Maria Pallavicini), his most important commission to date for the High Altar of the city's most fashionable new church, Santa Maria in Vallicella also known as the Chiesa Nuova.
The subject was to be St. Gregory the Great and important local saints adoring an icon of the Virgin and Child. The first version, a single canvas (now at the Musée des Beaux-Arts, Grenoble), was immediately replaced by a second version on three slate panels that permits the actual miraculous holy image of the "Santa Maria in Vallicella" to be revealed on important feast days by a removable copper cover, also painted by the artist'
Revelation 2:8-11
To the Church in Smyrna
“To the angel of the church in Smyrna write: These are the words of him who is the First and the Last, who died and came to life again. I know your afflictions and your poverty—yet you are rich! I know the slander of those who say they are Jews and are not, but are a synagogue of Satan. 10Do not be afraid of what you are about to suffer. I tell you, the devil will put some of you in prison to test you, and you will suffer persecution for ten days. Be faithful, even to the point of death, and I will give you the crown of life. 11He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches. He who overcomes will not be hurt at all by the second death.
——————————
Whilst St John was in exile on the Greek island of Patmos, he received divine revelation (Rev. 1:19). Christ dictated letters to him which were to be delivered to the ‘angels’— messengers — the bishops or ministers in charge of the seven churches, called ‘lampstands’. Revelation 2 contains the letters to four of them.
There is no doubt that the Christians in Smyrna found great favour with Christ. Nonetheless, these are powerful and difficult verses to read as He tells them of their future.
The Virgin and Child with St. Anne (Leonardo da Vinci)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The Virgin and Child with Saint Anne
Artist Leonardo da Vinci
Year circa 1508
Type Oil on wood

Location Louvre, Paris
See also The Virgin and Child with St. Anne (iconography)
The Virgin and Child with Saint Anne is an oil painting by Leonardo da Vinci depicting St. Anne, her daughter the Virgin Mary and the infant Jesus. Christ is shown grappling with a sacrificial lamb symbolizing his Passion as the Virgin tries to restrain him. The painting was commissioned as the high altarpiece for the Church of Santissima Annunziata in Florence and its theme had long preoccupied Leonardo.
Coordinates: 38°2526;N 27°8;34″E / 38.42389°N 27.14278°E / 38.42389; 27.14278Coordinates: 38°25′26″N 27°8′34″E / 38.42389°N 27.14278°E / 38.42389; 27.14278 (117's)
Smyrna (Ancient Greek: Σμύ ρνη or Σμύ ρνα ) was an ancient city located at a central and strategic point
St. Gregory the Great built the first church on the site. By the 12th century, it was dedicated to Santa Maria in Vallicella ("Our Lady in the Little Valley").Then there is Chiesa Nuova assisi Pope Paul V authenticated this purchase on 10 July 1615 and blessed the first stone.One is larger than the other,ancient smyna co-ordinates 117 ,Then the church with land purchased 7-10,
There are many more coincidences surrounding these facts
gab

Lake Villa, IL

#2632 Nov 8, 2012
Curazie or Seine?

Chiesanuova has 7 parishes (curazie):
Caladino, Confine, Galavotto, Molarini, Poggio Casalino, Poggio Chiesanuova, Teglio

Recognizing the works of the Father

The Petite Couronne[1](Little Crown, i.e. Inner Ring) is the hub of the urban agglomeration of Paris. It is formed by the 3 departments of Île-de-France bordering with the French capital and forming a geographical crown around it. The departments, until 1968 part of the disbanded Seine department, are Hauts-de-Seine, Seine-Saint-Denis and Val-de-Marne. The most populated towns of the Petite Couronne are Boulogne-Billancourt, Montreuil, Saint-Denis, Nanterre and Créteil.
Inside corner of seine river in paris are arondissments 7,6,and 5(a 711)
coldashell

Wildwood, FL

#2633 Nov 8, 2012
TimuM wrote:
Glad to see Obama won. I am so proud of my president.
http://miamiyellowpages.org
you will be crying when the IRS snatches your tax refund or deduct's from welafre because you didn't buy health insurance.
Panamaed

United States

#2634 Nov 9, 2012
More spam, please.
GOP rancid trash

Miami, FL

#2635 Nov 9, 2012
"If Obama wins, I will either be dead or in jail"
Ted Nugent

Will Ted now take his own life or show what a hot air ,tea party douche he is?
Cop Talk Radio

United States

#2636 Nov 9, 2012
Cop Talk Radio Exposes Florida most corrupt cops

http://www.coptalkradio.com/_blog/News/post/L... 's_Most_Corrupt!/
Cop Talk Radio

United States

#2637 Nov 9, 2012
Cop Talk Radio Exposes Florida most corrupt cops

http://www.coptalkradio.com/_blog/News/post/L... 's_Most_Corrupt!/
Hit It

North Port, FL

#2639 Nov 9, 2012
coldashell wrote:
<quoted text>
you will be crying when the IRS snatches your tax refund or deduct's from welafre because you didn't buy health insurance.
This comes from someone who's city owes it rapped growth to the Clitnon years.

And it's crash to the G.W. Bush years. Not shut the f*ck up and learn from history.
PLEASE please plea

Tampa, FL

#2640 Nov 9, 2012
august 23 primary?

what in blazes does the last few posts have to do with

august 23 primary?

start NEW TOPICS

we are interested
what the fork

United States

#2642 Nov 9, 2012
PLEASE please plea wrote:
august 23 primary?
what in blazes does the last few posts have to do with
august 23 primary?
start NEW TOPICS
we are interested
Where you been numbnutz this thangh has been off topic since it started. Everyone uses it because it covers the entire state of Florida. So what the F***k you interested in that ended August 23, 2010 that can be fixed now. Nothing you just on re-runs.
some dude in marianna

Marianna, FL

#2643 Nov 9, 2012
Or just close this one
Ben Franklin

Pompano Beach, FL

#2644 Nov 9, 2012
GOP rancid trash wrote:
"If Obama wins, I will either be dead or in jail"
Ted Nugent
Will Ted now take his own life or show what a hot air ,tea party douche he is?
No, he will continue to suffer for another 4 years due to the lowlife bottomfeeding leeches of the ghetto re-electing the incompetent Obama to another 4 years of failure.
Paul Revere

Panama City, FL

#2645 Nov 9, 2012
Ben Franklin wrote:
<quoted text> No, he will continue to suffer for another 4 years due to the lowlife bottomfeeding leeches of the ghetto re-electing the incompetent Obama to another 4 years of failure.
Ben you are so right. i know i said, one by land or two by sea, but now it is both, but it is not the British this time. It is time for a new revolution. If the new black panthers can control an election than it is time to revolt before they control all of us.
Doo Right

North Port, FL

#2646 Nov 9, 2012
Paul Revere wrote:
<quoted text>
Ben you are so right. i know i said, one by land or two by sea, but now it is both, but it is not the British this time. It is time for a new revolution. If the new black panthers can control an election than it is time to revolt before they control all of us.
So let me get this straight. One supposed memeber of the Black Panthers, at one poling location in the whole counry is responcible for Obama being elected?

Seems to me your grasp on reality is about that of a 2 yrs old.

But then again, that is the mentality of the average FUX News watcher.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Key West Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
old hippie commune on key, west of key west? (Jun '09) Sun Chas1 14
Florida Keys Treasure Map Sun Viewminder 1
What happened to Jared Michael Hobgood? (Dec '13) Nov 19 Nick KW 21
Is Key West still full of gays? (Jul '12) Nov 12 BikeMiamiToKW 61
For Whom the Bell Tolls Nov 9 gest 1
New Playlist Nov 5 SuzyQ 5
Review: Forever Flawless Oct 31 VMO 1
Key West Dating
Find my Match

Key West People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Key West News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Key West

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 6:05 pm PST

Bleacher Report 6:05PM
Dissecting Most Crucial Matchups in DEN vs. KC
Bleacher Report 8:54 PM
What Experts Are Saying About Bucs vs. Bengals?
Bleacher Report 3:36 AM
Broncos Defense Needs Impact from Star Defenders
Bleacher Report 4:37 AM
Jets Bench Vick for Geno, Reportedly Not Rex's Call
NBC Sports 4:52 AM
Smith to start at QB for Jets vs. Dolphins on MNF - NBC Sports