created by: Topix | Aug 23, 2010

Florida

1,776 votes

August 24 Florida Primary Election: Will you vote?

Click on an option to vote

• Yes
  • No
  • Other (explain below)
Comments
2,161 - 2,180 of 2,453 Comments Last updated 7 hrs ago
Your Finger

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2012

your finger my finger- wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank You, your opinion about me means so much.. Where did u go to school to learn how to judge someone u don't even know. WOW.....
Can I go, please.........lol
I know you, and you continue to prove you are a lowlife bottomfeeder by still supporting the incompetent lowlife bottomfeeder you helped "Make History". Thank you for going; now please stay away. LOL
and

Tampa, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2012

VET wrote:
I am ...
a very sad Joe and a smoe

please - say something real
Hose A are U Blind

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2012

Judged:

VET wrote:
I am a registered VET voter and I do not support OBama but that dose not change the fact that OBama is going to be reappointed president for another four years.
If you are above ground in the good old USA VET or NO VET you should have sense enough to know we don't appoint our presidents the first time so it is impossible to reappointed them for a second term. If you are a communist-Marxist-Muslim you might not have enough sense to know that and simply believe that someone like Obyummer as he told the Russian Prime Minister to tel his boss BLATTERMERE POOTIN when he gets re-elected will have more flexibility to reapponted his own self!

“Just Add Obama ”

Since: Mar 08

Jacksonville Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2012

VET wrote:
If you really think your vote counts on who is appointed president you live in a mythical world. VET (Veterans Party of America) a polical party just like democrat republican partys. How ever I am a Vietnam Veteran class of 1965.
I believe my vote is just as important as the democrat next door or the VET who supports his party. Obviously, those who support Veterans Party of America as well as the other political parties believe that our current representative system is a good system as they are participates in the process.

My single vote counts just as much as the welfare recipient single vote or the CEO’s single vote.
FloridaFemale

Niceville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2012

Rigged.. it's all rigged, from the scripted conventions to the diebold machines.
A couple of weeks ago, during afternoon television somewhere in the south west, a mistake was made in broadcasting. The election results were shown across the bottom of the screen - calling Obama for the win with 98 percent of precincts counted I voted absentee, paper ballot and took pictures of said ballot before sending it in. There are very few voters at my precinct - quite a few of which have sent absentee ballots - we know the bare minimum for votes for Ron Paul at our precinct and will have a paper trail to prove the fraud. If you don't think there's voter fraud going on and the whole thing is rigged - your not paying attention.
FloridaFemale

Niceville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2012

and here's the tube of it

AvgJoe

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2012

Hey jerk, you can be as smug as you want but the truth is things have gotten so bad it probably doesn't matter who wins because we will most likely be fighting in the streets in under a year!
When all the rest of the jobs dry up and there is no one to pay for all the freebees there will be hell to pay. Then China will want to collect, too.

“Plays well with others.”

Since: Jun 07

LIVING WELL*THE BEST REVENGE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2012

All over but the counting...GO BHO!!! GOBAMA 2012~!
dramatist

Tampa, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2012

write a script

==========> draw your sabre

----------> yell

..........ho hum!
AvgJoe

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2012

Judged:

Romney- 33

Obama- 3
AvgJoe

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2012

Judged:

Joining The Revolutionary Party!
DWB

Ashburn, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2012

Judged:

AvgJoe wrote:
Joining The Revolutionary Party!
I'm with you brother! Four more years of this Bullshit. I 'm counting back to 1776, and I see only 8 years of a n_____a. So let's move forward and wait it out!
AvgJoe

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

Judged:

America is broke.........
STUMP BROKE!
sisteroak

Wellborn, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

Judged:

Im stuned

“Plays well with others.”

Since: Jun 07

LIVING WELL*THE BEST REVENGE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

Judged:

Second best Humpday EVER!!!!
Anonymous

Miami, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

Judged:

Glad to see Obama won. I am so proud of my president.

http://miamiyellowpages.org
DWB

Ashburn, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

Judged:

Four more years wrote:
Obama wins by landslide! Rednecks are the dumbest and most pathetic people on earth.
Actually you are the dumbest person here. You voted for an ignorate ass just because his skin color is black. Actually he is not all black. He is a half breed. His mother is white. So the African Americans still do not truly have a full blooded African American for president, dumbass! 1776 - present equals 1 half breed and 42 white presidents. Hmmmmmmm..........
Leave Then

North Port, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

Judged:

VET wrote:
You can have your president but the Alabama negro will never be mine.
If you are a U.S. citizen, then he is your president. Either get use to it our do what many of your type suggest to others.

Move to China, Russia Iran,etc.

Oh and being a VN vet who played softball games way, way far away from any combat zone does not make you a combat vet.
It makes you a BS artist at best.
Doo Right

North Port, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

Judged:

VET wrote:
I'm not a US citizen I'm American and La drang valley did turn out to be a combat zone. Never played softball that is for people who have nothing to do.
North or South American?

Traveling VN softball teams were for people such as yourself who avoided combat.
Oh and Operation Silver Bayonet was a year before you said you were in Nam.

It is professional Nam bitchers like you that make the rest of us Vets sick.
ted

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

lol

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Key West Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
FL 2010 Florida Governor Race Election Results a "... (Nov '10) 9 hr Liberal forever 2,940
Bartender 9 hr Tom Burnham 1
Debate: Ferguson - Sugarloaf Shores, FL Tue CultOfPublicSafety 2
FL Who do you support for Attorney General in Flor... (Oct '10) Tue lost 2,118
Is Key West still full of gays? (Jul '12) Tue Candace 53
king of diamonds Tue punk winners 1
SEC Network Aug 17 Lori 2

Search the Key West Forum:
•••
•••
•••

Key West Jobs

•••