Officials detail global warming impact on S. Fla.

Jun 20, 2013 Full story: South Florida Sun-Sentinel

President Obama's top environmental adviser came to Fort Lauderdale Thursday to express the administration's commitment to fighting global warming and protecting the nation from rising sea levels.

Full Story
LessHypeMoreFact

Toronto, Canada

#1 Jun 21, 2013
Better get humping then. South Florida is almost as vulnerable to AGW induced climate change as Australia.
SpaceBlues

Houston, TX

#2 Jun 21, 2013
HUH did you say something?

They go on like this: TX, NJ, NY, NM, CO, FL,...
SpaceBlues

Houston, TX

#3 Jun 21, 2013
The globe tied for its third-warmest May on record, according to data released today by the National Climatic Data Center. Only May 2010 and May 2012 were warmer.

May 1998 and May 2005 were equally warm.

Several regions around the world experienced record warmth in May, including parts of Siberia, Australia, northern and eastern Europe, northern Africa, northeastern China, the Philippines and northern South America, the climate center reported.

http://www.mansfieldnewsjournal.com/usatoday/...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Key West Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
FL Who do you support for Attorney General in Flor... (Oct '10) 4 hr Liberal forever 2,145
Jared Michael hobgood (Dec '13) 5 hr Dom from England 913
FL 2010 Florida Governor Race Election Results a "... (Nov '10) 7 hr Liberal forever 2,989
FL August 23 Florida Primary Election: Will you vote? (Aug '10) Sep 29 Liberal forever 2,526
New Playlist Sep 23 ItDoesGetBetter 4
If Your Traveling To Key West This Is A Must Re... Sep 13 KEY WEST GUY 1
Burger King - Tim Hortons To Merge Sep 5 Cubakingrules 1
Key West Dating
Find my Match

Key West Jobs

Key West People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Key West News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Key West

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]