3.DiGennaro
4.Obama
These people are not Conchs
Neither are you. bwahahahahaaaaaaaaaa
Wacky Tabacky

United States

#43 Oct 22, 2009
Hobe and Jan Burch wrote:
We are the authors of "Bubba Justice in Key West: Pooping on the Public in Paradise" and are saddened to see that nothing seems to have changed. Different bubbas - same old crap. We are thankful you still have folks "bubba-busting"!!!
Thanks. I'll make sure never to buy one of your books.
Salt Water Conch

United States

#44 Oct 27, 2009
Toppino and his Bubbas for re-paving U.S.1 three times over. The County Planning Office for waisting millions in sweetheart deals. The Acevados for stealing from children, and the Judge who screwed us all by giving Randy probation, and who will (because Bubba is as Bubba does) probably let Monique off with a wrist slap. I'll bet if she was poor and a minority she would spend the next twenty years in prison.
Hobe and Jan Burch

Foley, AL

#45 Jan 18, 2010
We are the authors of Bubba Justice and are saddened to see not much has changed since we wrote it in 1998. We still have a few copies if anyone wants one. Just email us at hobejan@gulftel.com.
Keep busting those bubbas - the bad ones, not the good ones, for there really are a FEW good ones.]
Pam the Scam

United States

#46 Jan 19, 2010
You need to write another book or maybe just add another chapter. These school district Bubbas sure are working the justice system.
Josh or Jeff or Jim

Hialeah, FL

#47 Jan 30, 2010
Old Customs Inn

This guy uses 3 alias names just so you don't know who pissed you off. Read some of the posts on Trip Advisor on the Inn. All the good one are 1st time posters that just happen to mention his name and how great he was. This guy ( josh,Jeff,Jim) is a real scumbag.
Brady

AOL

#48 Nov 6, 2010
Pat in AZ wrote:
First, I'll make an assumption here that "Mike in Miami" is not actually Robert himself.
I think you have to define "scammer". To me, a scammer is someone who takes your money and provides no goods or services at all. Are there any real "scammers" in KW? Maybe one or two, but none of them are established businesses in KW.
Almost any legitimate business will get complaints from time to time, it's the nature of the beast. But if someone is truly a scammer, it usually isn't long before law enforcement catches up with them.
Is Robert Krutko a scammer? Not by my definition. Is he a huge annoyance and law breaker, you're damn skippy!
this was a shame to try to ruin a upstanding business man like R.K. a true american and people like that is what made our country great
Citizen

Key West, FL

#49 Nov 7, 2010
Brady wrote:
<quoted text>this was a shame to try to ruin a upstanding business man like R.K. a true american and people like that is what made our country great
Robert why do you use a psuedonym?

If anybody wants to know about Robert Krutko aka Bradt, jsut Google him. There are endless sites telling the wordl what a piece of crap his is.
Brady

Key West, FL

#50 Nov 7, 2010
Citizen wrote:
<quoted text>
Robert why do you use a psuedonym?
If anybody wants to know about Robert Krutko aka Bradt, jsut Google him. There are endless sites telling the wordl what a piece of crap his is.
i caint fin that werd in the dictunary
Brady

AOL

#51 Nov 7, 2010
Thanks for using my name also as you may want to be like me or have a man crush-homo say what?
KWHatman

Key West, FL

#54 Jul 20, 2012
the city of key west is a scammer. I will prove in court next month (late Aud 2012) how they do this, and the media will be duly notified in advance to be there in court. I think the scam could be anywhere from $4 million -$25 million. I want to force the city to repay the $$ to the people who paid it; if there is anything not repaid, I'd like a "whistleblower" reward with the balance going to charities.
JimCudjoe

Wichita, KS

#55 Aug 3, 2012
Best scammer:
Steal computers from the County (no cost). Sell half price. Still 100% profit. Get caught. Immediately retire, and still live off taxpayers..... Anyone found guilty, or pleading guilty of stealing from their employer should immediately lose all pension benefits. If they want to continue to live off the taxpayers; do it in prison. Even medical furnished!
Info Please

Geneva, NY

#56 Aug 17, 2012
Anything on "Manatee Tropical Landscape" or "D.C. Pfeiffer Landscape" ? How about "David Pfeiffer or "Enos Mitchell"? Thank you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Key West Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Florida Keys Treasure Map Mon Marathonian 2
Mdma? (Apr '14) Feb 21 munch88 7
last post wins Feb 20 marla 15
PERFORMANCE/TOUR: A Musical Version of Build It... (May '11) Feb 18 c_bones 5
Drilling Rig Explosion was Japan's Conspiracy (Oct '10) Feb 17 fukuda 4
Anonymous tip leads to big haul in drugs, cash ... Feb 17 Sterkfontein Swar... 1
N.Y. visitors bureau says: Go visit the Keys Feb 17 Aspirin Between M... 4
Key West Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Key West People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 7:55 am PST

Yahoo! Sports 7:55AM
Free agent QB McCown visiting Browns