Biggest Key West Scammers

Posted in the Key West Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Mike

Hialeah, FL

#1 Sep 9, 2009
Lets take a survey and see who are the biggest scam artists in KW. Name people or companies and their scam.
Mike

Montville, NJ

#2 Sep 10, 2009
Then only one is krutko but that's already being well documented by his many fraudulent threads. No need to start yet another one.
mike

Spartanburg, SC

#3 Sep 10, 2009
Mike wrote:
Then only one is krutko but that's already being well documented by his many fraudulent threads. No need to start yet another one.
that nutjob can't be the only one!!

Since: Jul 08

Tallahassee

#4 Sep 10, 2009
First, I'll make an assumption here that "Mike in Miami" is not actually Robert himself.

I think you have to define "scammer". To me, a scammer is someone who takes your money and provides no goods or services at all. Are there any real "scammers" in KW? Maybe one or two, but none of them are established businesses in KW.

Almost any legitimate business will get complaints from time to time, it's the nature of the beast. But if someone is truly a scammer, it usually isn't long before law enforcement catches up with them.

Is Robert Krutko a scammer? Not by my definition. Is he a huge annoyance and law breaker, you're damn skippy!

Since: Jul 08

Florida Keys

#5 Sep 10, 2009
Pat in AZ wrote:
Is Robert Krutko a scammer? Not by my definition. Is he a huge annoyance and law breaker, you're damn skippy!
Yep, I agree.....not to mention, he is 1500 miles away and is no more than a blabbering internet coward.

My vote for biggest Keys scammer....Keysboat.com owned by Joel Jenison. It's a boat rental place in Summerland Key that rents the oldest, crappiest boats he can get his hands on. He is known for credit card fraud, etc.
Mike

Montville, NJ

#6 Sep 10, 2009
Trying to extort money by feeble intimidation with no fact from innocent businesses/victims is a scam as far as I'm concerned.

Since: Sep 09

Key West

#7 Sep 20, 2009
Randy and Monique Acevedo for obvious reasons; McPherson because he continues to work hard to line pockets of developers by giving away public lands and using taxpayer money and not benefiting the taxpayers and all the while greasing his own palm; Lopez isn't a scammer but he does anything McPherson tells him to do.

AND the biggie is that McPherson and Lopez supported allowing a convicted felon off with no prison time. Makes one suspicious of their own moral compass, no?
No doubt about it

Miami, FL

#8 Sep 20, 2009
Randy & Monique They can write a book about it
Landshark

Boca Raton, FL

#9 Sep 21, 2009
BubbaBuster wrote:
Randy and Monique Acevedo for obvious reasons; McPherson because he continues to work hard to line pockets of developers by giving away public lands and using taxpayer money and not benefiting the taxpayers and all the while greasing his own palm; Lopez isn't a scammer but he does anything McPherson tells him to do.
AND the biggie is that McPherson and Lopez supported allowing a convicted felon off with no prison time. Makes one suspicious of their own moral compass, no?
Keep spreading the word!! We need to get rid of these morons!!

Key West

#10 Oct 3, 2009
Landshark wrote:
<quoted text>
Keep spreading the word!! We need to get rid of these morons!!
And has anyone noticed that Clayton Lopez does everything McPherson and the other Bubbas tell him to do? I wonder what they have on him?

Key West

#11 Oct 3, 2009
SO...DON'T VOTE FOR CLAYTON! AND DON'T VOTE FOR WARDLOW EITHER. REMEMBER, THOSE CRIME FAMILIES RUN DEEP.

Key West

#12 Oct 3, 2009
Sorry to post three in a row but just read in today's Citizen that now Clayton Lopez is taking monies from Ed Swift. He's bragged for years that he wouldn't take campaign contributions from Swift because of the strings attached. Obviously he's changed his mind now that he's attached to McPherson at the hip.
WAK

Miami, FL

#13 Oct 4, 2009
I'm married to a Wardlow and if you think the Wardlow's are a crime family, then I'd say your a drunk, drug addict, or both. You know nothing about them other than what Dennis Cooper writes. Knowing Dennis and the way he reports, which could be described as report anything and see what sticks journalism, I'd say you all are whining "have nots." In conclusion, I live on Eagle Ave. and anytime you see my Tundra in the driveway, I invite you to knock on my door and talk the way you do here about my wife's family. Being so educated about the Wardlow's, you should know what driveway to look in. Quit hiding on the internet and grow a spinal cord. I have read some of your posts BubbaBuster, it sounds like you'd have a hard time tearing yourself away from the bar at 801 Duval Street or the line for free psych meds at Depoo.

Key West

#14 Oct 4, 2009
Wow! A Wardlow with the absolute NERVE to write such a thing after the letter your family members wrote supporting the felon Acevedo! Arrogant crooks abound in this town!

Sorry to disappoint you, Wardlow relative. Don't hang at 801 and have no clue about DePoo. But I DO know the crooks in this town and your long history. I know who was involved in criminal activity in the 90's and before. And I just don't ever really go into your 'neck of the woods'.:::shudder:::

The last thing this island needs is more Bubba candidates and Bubba city commissioners. We know what you people do and we don't want any more of it.

By the way, are you the Wardlows who wrote the glowing letters about Acevedo? Yah, we know your ilk very well. You're all about keeping your convicted felon buddies out of prison, aren't you?

And no, I'm not going 'public' because I don't care to have my auto vandalized and my family threatened as is what happens when one confronts a Bubba - Thug group.

The good thing is that all the truly HONEST people of KW now know about the thugs and hopefully, they will out-vote the New Town Bubbas and this town will finally, after 150 years, start to see some true honesty in government.
WAK

Miami, FL

#15 Oct 4, 2009
You are what's so wrong with this country. You are the rot in our society. One man in a family makes a mistake and the whole family is bad. You probably think it's "OK" to show cartoons depicting homosexuality as "normal" behavior to school kids. I picture you as a woman, fat, crew cut, sitting behind your little screen angry no guy ever wanted to procreate with you. Maybe you are man, who wants to be a woman, angry you have HIV or that your daddy never gave you enough attention or maybe too much. Either way, I'm sure you have a rainbow somewhere and just always feel...well, not right. I know you thought that little rainbow would make you feel better about yourself and now you feel cheated. You probably think gay couples should be able to adopt or get married, regardless, you are not right in the head and not right here. God, what's it feel like having no life, only able to criticize from a distance, having no name. I feel sorry for you.

Key West

#16 Oct 6, 2009
Obviously more people know more than I do. Check out this post in the Citizen today: http://keysnews.com/node/17455#comment-27734

Your hate and bigotted behavior really shows the kind of attitude we can expect from anyone in your neighborhood and in your family. I guess this (along with the criminal behavior and your family's continued support of criminals) is what we can expect from Wardlows. Bubba, you should just stop now - you're making your family look worse and worse!

Although I couldn't give a rats ass what you think of me, I have to say you're so far off base it's actually comical. Your hate is driving you.
I own a successful business, I am happily married to the love of my life, I enjoy art and music, I am involved in civic affairs that enrich our town, I support animals and wildlife and nature, I feel that the human body is natural and have no problem with a nude beach, I believe in letting those with alternative lifestyles live as they please in love and peace. I have a very full life, many interests, a nice savings account, no debt. I haven't treated my home as an ATM and thus am not like some of these politicians in foreclosure. I am fiscally conservative and socially liberal.

I'm also a believer in law and order and justice and believe those convicted of crimes (three felonies against thee taxpayers, for instance) deserve to pay the penalty.

So go ahead, Bubba. Go ahead and rant and let's hear that 'get a life' or 'go away' rhetoric that we see so much of in the Citizen from your ilk with your 'Crooked Bubba Pride'. It appears that many of your Conch neighbors feel you're an embarrassment and a crook as well, based on the post referenced above.

(And while I'm at it - you didn't address this support of criminals that your family displays. Why not? Oh, yes - I guess it's because you're a criminal too. After all, one is known by the company one keeps.)

Key West

#17 Oct 7, 2009
Oh well. At least we got rid of the biggest thief of the bunch, McPherson. We'll just have to keep a close eye on Wardlow and Lopez, and watch our public dollars to be sure they don't get us into more messes and spend more money than we have. We know what to expect of Weekly. We've seen him at work for maybe 20 years now, right?
BusterBubba

Lake Worth, FL

#18 Oct 7, 2009
Looks he got you Bubba. You're one whack internet freak. His boy won too.
WinkFlamingo

Lake Worth, FL

#19 Oct 7, 2009
BubbaBuster is in Bourbon Street every Friday bragging about his posts. You silly little queer, pretending you're not a Big Bear.
WAK

Lake Worth, FL

#20 Oct 7, 2009
Bigot. No. I hate equally. You fall into the last category. P*ssy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Key West Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News An illuminated removable nipple cover May '16 mansaya 2
Almost all residential structures in Key West h... May '16 Hurricane man 1
News Coast Guard: Cuban migrants cling to lighthouse... May '16 Jan Marie 1
News Wedding planner who left couples at altar charg... May '16 Jan Marie 1
News Still alive: Judy Blume opens a book store May '16 Jan Marie 1
News Pit bull puppies found abandoned for hours in a... May '16 Jan Marie 1
News Key West man added to cocaine trafficking case May '16 Jan Marie 1

Key West Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance