ADULT ENTERTAINMENT CLUB on Duval
Kyle lol

Junction City, KS

#89 May 6, 2014
Its a con i use to work there i know the the guy who owns the place he goes by kyle but his real name is jerry they steal money from your cards i worked there i know.
LarryD

Hollywood, FL

#90 May 26, 2014
WOW hearing all these bad reviews you would think this place would be shut down! But I actually went here over the weekend and had a blast . It is what it is and you do not get laid as prostitution is illegal in Key West . All these people were most likely expecting sex ! I went into a private bedroom with a 20 year old hottie and had alot of fun ! Dont listen to these idiots .
Billy

Key West, FL

#91 Jun 4, 2014
As a local in Key West, whenever I walk by this place, I always try to warn the guys standing outside to stay away from this place. It sickens me to think that visitors are going to leave Key West feeling cheated and humiliated after they realize the scam this place puts on. Atleast a few times a month I catch a guy coming out of "Adult Entertainment Club" or "Living Dolls" cursing and complaining about being screwed over. These places do charge an large fee ($100-$200) just for entering the building. This is even before you learn what the "packages" include. Most guys think they will have sex with these girls but that is illegal. Stay away from this place. You will easily spend your entire vacation money on one night of "fun" and yet it doesn't stop there. After you leave the establishment, they will make additional charges to your credit card.
TOM

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#92 Jun 14, 2014
Count another complaint against the Adult Entertainment Club in Key West, a sex-themed establishment known for overcharging customers on their credit and debit cards without the customers' knowledge.

The latest incident was reported Saturday, when Russian national Vladimir Alimov, 32, reported to police he was charged more than $1,000 than he agreed to pay.

The club at 1221 Duval St. advertises, among other things, "fantasy and fetish shows, costumed role playing, full nude modeling" and "girl on girl shows."

Since at least January 2011, hundreds of customers have filed complaints against the club with city police. Police haven't brought any cases to the State Attorney's Office because, they say, they can't prove any of the complaints were based on crimes committed by club staff.

In Saturday's incident, Alimov told Officer Igor Kasyanenko that he went to the club and paid $150 to get in. Once inside, he told the officer, he signed an agreement with club employee Niele Favreau, 26, to allow her to charge his card for $800 to "have some fun."

He told the officer the club ran his card six times, five times for $250 ($1,250) and once for $1,000.01.

Favreau showed Kasyanenko the authorization Alimov had signed -- and then the manager said the $1,000.01 was voided.

Among the largest overcharges at the club was for $33,000, which a Virginia man reported in April.

http://www.keysnet.com/2014/06/11/497263/russ...
honeymooners

Windermere, FL

#93 Jul 6, 2014
It is true. My husband and i just got married there and tried it out. We paid 250 for the club fee and then 400 to the girl. She was hiding the amount on receipt and begged him to sign it... my husband literally took the receipt away from her only to find the amount to be 4000 dollars!!!!! She tried to tell us it was just a preauthorization!! She had to get the slimey owner to void the transaction because we refused to sign... she even grabbed his credit card and left us in the private room for minutes at a time!! She even asked us for a pin number multiple times... after they voided 4000 dollars she apologized and said it was an accident. She continued to beg for a debit card and cash during this uncomfortable process. It almost ruined our honeymoon. We were idiots and thought she really made a mistake and allowed them to charge us for 400 "full service". He signed it... then she came into room, refused to touch him, he could not touch her at all. She told us to have sex and all she could do was touch my boobs and make weird sex noises..... if you go, look at every receipt before u sign no matter what! And realize that the girls will not even give u an innocent lap dance. We felt so stupid and robbed at the same time. When i think of key west, i now think of that terrible place. Please stay away.
honeymooners

Windermere, FL

#94 Jul 6, 2014
honeymooners wrote:
It is true. My husband and i just got married there and tried it out. We paid 250 for the club fee and then 400 to the girl. She was hiding the amount on receipt and begged him to sign it... my husband literally took the receipt away from her only to find the amount to be 4000 dollars!!!!! She tried to tell us it was just a preauthorization!! She had to get the slimey owner to void the transaction because we refused to sign... she even grabbed his credit card and left us in the private room for minutes at a time!! She even asked us for a pin number multiple times... after they voided 4000 dollars she apologized and said it was an accident. She continued to beg for a debit card and cash during this uncomfortable process. It almost ruined our honeymoon. We were idiots and thought she really made a mistake and allowed them to charge us for 400 "full service". He signed it... then she came into room, refused to touch him, he could not touch her at all. She told us to have sex and all she could do was touch my boobs and make weird sex noises..... if you go, look at every receipt before u sign no matter what! And realize that the girls will not even give u an innocent lap dance. We felt so stupid and robbed at the same time. When i think of key west, i now think of that terrible place. Please stay away.
And by the way, my husband and i are willing to testify and help with getting rid of this place. Please reply to post and we will email you to help out in any way. There is serious fraud going on here and it has to be stopped. If there are any open cases going on, please notify us because they tried to scam us out of 4000... they had to void the credit card transaction after my husband refused to sign. Two witnesses willing to testify here.
The Birdcage

Miami, FL

#95 Jul 8, 2014
honeymooners wrote:
You spent your honeymoon watching your new husband get a lap dance? WTF LMAO
Chass Eur

Houston, TX

#96 Aug 4, 2014
I went to this place last weekend (8/1/14). I chose a girl to have one-on-one time with, and we went back to a private room. I gave her my debit card and she said she would be right back. 30 min later I checked and she said all done and would be in within a couple minutes. This was not the case...she was gone shortly after. Unfortunately, that's not even the worst part of the story...shortly after I get texts, calls, and emails from Chase fraud alert that showed attempts at charging my card $10,000,$1000, and $300. A "customer complaint form that goes in the safe" is the only resource available to you to rectify this criminal activity. Either never go here or have fraud protection services...or read the reviews first would probably be the best idea in retrospect.
hillbilly stumpwater

South Burlington, VT

#98 Aug 7, 2014
Kiel_Cuum_Spunj wrote:
Why go to kee wess to see nakkid wimmin?
Since when do you want to see women naked?
FRAUDALERT

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#100 Oct 8, 2014
This place is a huge RIPOFF. You pay $300 up front and have to tip an additional $800 in the Back to Jack Yourself off . Scummy nasty girls with diseases , save yourself some money and don't go here!
Darrick Hilton Burr

Peoria, IL

#101 Jan 31, 2015
any officer of the laws from local, to state to federal can turn the sac site off and the gamma ray projection from the outerspace triocular sloar floating observatory you know Stanford university to Stanford aeronautics august 27,1971like your buddy is ross frie in lakeway texas you know duplex kirk this guy needs to take his you know am da by g.d. Searle and co. in Chicago, il a division of phiser from Omaha Nebraska and sec. 88 in the tale time and date stamped.everything
Joker444

Helsinki, Finland

#102 Mar 9, 2015
In an age of internet, why there are still adult shops? Well, if you like classic style, then this is the place to go in Miami. They carry a good selection of DVDs from 80s and 90s movies if you like those. Also a great selection of latest adult movies.

By the way, if you have any intentions of visiting Miami adult clubs or see some other adult info from the area, you should check out http://www.wikiadult.org/wiki/Miami

But overall. I give 4 starts to this place
Real Reality

United States

#103 Aug 24, 2015
Tonner wrote:
What kills me is that the police and the city are aware of what's going on and they do nothing about it . I would tell you not to even bother going to key west it's a real corrupt city and to think I've been to third world countries and I have never had that experience KEY WEST SUCK!!!!!!!!!!
This poster is EXACTLY right... I know nothing of the location they are talking about, BUT Key West itself is a true shit hole. I often wonder if the tourist that come here realize that they get ripped off at every turn.
Let me break this down for you people that are reading this. First off, the restaurants suck, the food at a majority of them has no flavor, under or over cooked,.and way overpriced. Service in all businesses is atrocious, good luck getting a genuine employee that can speak English or that is customer oriented.
Next, the entire island looks like a third world shithole. the roads are terrible, the buildings look like they just want to fall down, homeless people.everywhere (but what the hell, they are nicer than both the residents and the tourists). Corruption is rampant, and damn near the entire island smells like an open sewer.
The queers, pedophiles, sex offenders, and nut jobs are everywhere. The old people (from up north) are like a resource sucking cancer, the locals (who refer to themselves as Conchs) are genuinely worthless/lazy and all of them look like bums... good luck trying to get them to work on a daily basis.
To top it all off, the public beaches are some of the worst that I have ever been on. The cost of living is ridiculous. Housing even more so (even a run down single wide mobile home is 2k a month).
So in other words, if you want the Key West experience, without the Key West prices and all the other crap that goes with it, then take my advice. Go to your local convenience store/gas station early on a Monday morning, go to the bathroom after some" get'er done" construction worker has gone in there and crapped all over the toilet (after his weekend of binge drinking), oh, and tell the store employees.to turn the air conditioning and ventilation system off so as you stand there, you get the full effect of the Key West experience...
You should thank me, I just saved you several thousand dollars with that tidbit of advice...
smarterthantheav eragebear

Hollywood, FL

#104 Aug 29, 2015
Burnt wrote:
I can witness to this post. I went there and fell for the same trap. However i left when i realized that they were nothing but a scam. I didnt get my $150 entrance fee refunded, but i sure as hell made a big comotion over it as i was going out the door. I know i at least scared off a few customers.
My brother and I went in and yes, we paid $150 entry fee each, which they told us upfront what you get for the $150, we agreed and picked our girls and went back to their room. they did ask for a tip and I am smart enough to know they are not working there because they like hanging out with drunk horny dudes like us just because they like drunk horny dudes. They are there to make money and the better the tip the better the show. I tipped my girl another $200 and man did I get one hell of a show. It's the idiots that go in there thinking that $350 is going to get them laid, that write these kind of reviews and wine about how their dumb ass got "taken" by some girl there. Prostitution is illegal, PERIOD, don't you think if you could go in there and throw down $350 and get a piece of tail, they would have a line of dudes lined up down their sidewalk. I have dropped more than $350 in a strip club and got a lot less. If you don't have the money to drop in a place like that, take your $1 bills and go to one of the strip clubs down the road where you get to pay for 2 seconds with a girl and share her show with the rest of the bar.
robertco

Tampa, FL

#105 Nov 3, 2015
Yep! I fell for the scam! Trust me I wish i would have read this before walking into the place. It's verbatim -$150 to walk in the door. I tipped $50 when she walked into the room and she started laughing. She promised full service and shook my hand for $200 on it. Scammed for 350!!! Most people will not write a review - cops can'ts stop them - amazing the city lets them stay in business - I wonder how many people don't go back to KW from these scammers preying on the tourist! Yes any positive review is from the scum bag owners!!
robertco

Tampa, FL

#106 Nov 3, 2015
LarryD wrote:
WOW hearing all these bad reviews you would think this place would be shut down! But I actually went here over the weekend and had a blast . It is what it is and you do not get laid as prostitution is illegal in Key West . All these people were most likely expecting sex ! I went into a private bedroom with a 20 year old hottie and had alot of fun ! Dont listen to these idiots .
Yep! I fell for the scam! Trust me I wish i would have read this before walking into the place. It's verbatim -$150 to walk in the door. I tipped $50 when she walked into the room and she started laughing. She promised full service and shook my hand for $200 on it. Scammed for 350!!! Most people will not write a review - cops can'ts stop them - amazing the city lets them stay in business - I wonder how many people don't go back to KW from these scammers preying on the tourist! Yes any positive review is from the scum bag owners!!
victor

Boynton Beach, FL

#107 Apr 22, 2016
It's SO depressing and surprising to know so many of you men have to lower yourselfs, risk disease, and piss all your hard earned cash on these skanks rank ugly dirt whorres! I would e embarrassed and humiliated to even admit it if I went to these stop houses. The females are basically dancing hookers who service many creepy unclean men and when you mess with them you are messing with all the men they messed with, the diseases must be everywhere. Why would you throw a nickel at these drugged out, gangster loving pimps, who steal, infect you and have their big bad pimps boyfriends set you up to be beat and robbed or worse?? They know you singling the cops because of YOUR illegal activities in these pigeons. Grow up, be a man, stay out of these places where the strippers laugh at you behind your back and risk your lives with their diseases. Only desperate pathetic losers go too these places and gutter garbage girls work there, and we all know it.
Anthony Scarpuzzi NJ4LIFE

Morris Plains, NJ

#108 May 20, 2016
I will be visiting Key West in a month. Does anyone know of gay bars/clubs?
GoConchs

Atlanta, GA

#109 May 21, 2016
Anthony Scarpuzzi NJ4LIFE wrote:
The 2 main bars are Bourbon St Pub and 801. Bourbon St has a mix of dance, hangout bar, pool bar. 801 is good music/hangout place in the front part and there is a back area (forget the name) and drag shows upstairs. La Te Da has a very good tea dance on Sunday afternoon.

Also, Island House is a gay guesthouse with a pool bar that you can visit even if you aren't staying at the hotel. Food there is surprisingly good.

There are other places as well but these seem to be the main ones... just about every place is gay friendly except the testosterone filled straight bars such as Rick's and the strip clubs.
GoConchs

Atlanta, GA

#110 May 21, 2016
Anthony Scarpuzzi NJ4LIFE wrote:
Also, Aqua just down the street from Bourbon has drag shows as well.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Key West Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ryan c Parker Mar 22 REWARD 1
old hippie commune on key, west of key west? (Jun '09) Mar 16 my kid is a couch 21
For Whom the Bell Tolls (Nov '14) Mar 15 DreamBox 2
The Island House Mar 14 bobbylongisland 1
Public Nudity (May '16) Mar 2 Lorna 3
"Mardi Gras Junior" event in northern Wisconsin... Mar 1 Mardi Gras man 2
News Trial date set in bus driver lawsuit Feb 24 wow 48

Key West Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Key West Mortgages