atlantaboy

Atlanta, GA

#65 Jul 16, 2013
I went to the Adult Entertainment Club on my way back to my hotel after a drunken night on duval street and I had an amazing time . The girls on the porch told me to come in and check it out and after paying only $100 in the front they really took care of me inside! I would recommend to anyone ...
Richard ..

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#66 Jul 24, 2013
All of these posts are coming from owners/employees. Now that they have had to limit the types of advertising that they are allowed to do they have resorted to Topix. Lame.
Dan

Brandon, FL

#67 Aug 25, 2013
This place is BULLSHIT. they basically give you a lap dance and that's it. never go here. you'll do better off at a strip club.
ashley

Bradenton, FL

#68 Sep 13, 2013
i used to work their the owner is an ass he is so controling nasty pertv he traps u then rips u off no wonder why his back got broke hes stage name kyle yea he a joke fat ass ugly bitch
melissa

Clearwater, FL

#69 Sep 14, 2013
ashley wrote:
i used to work their the owner is an ass he is so controling nasty pertv he traps u then rips u off no wonder why his back got broke hes stage name kyle yea he a joke fat ass ugly bitch
tell me more about job there? heard bad things too
Lauderdale69

Walnut Creek, CA

#70 Sep 17, 2013
Me and my buddies threw a bachelor party while in the Keys and used this service . I must say they sent some sexy girls that really did a great job . I dont know about these comments on what actually happans in House but we had these girls sent to our room and had a fantastic time !
jerseyjerkyboys

Rocky Hill, NJ

#71 Sep 17, 2013
I came into this place after a night of drinking with my buddies and had a blast ! I went to their Website first to pick a girl http:/aeckeywest.com Ipicked clover and had a hellevu a good time !
Tonner

Bronx, NY

#73 Oct 27, 2013
What kills me is that the police and the city are aware of what's going on and they do nothing about it . I would tell you not to even bother going to key west it's a real corrupt city and to think I've been to third world countries and I have never had that experience KEY WEST SUCK!!!!!!!!!!
past employee

Hollywood, FL

#74 Nov 2, 2013
DONT GO!!!!
whatever

Key West, FL

#76 Nov 8, 2013
Just trying to get this balanced because of all the obvious fake positive posts in this topic.

News stories:
http://www.miamiherald.com/2013/02/13/3231707...

still going on: http://keysnews.com/node/51074
timking

Denver, CO

#77 Nov 8, 2013
What a great country we live in! I was downtown on Duval street when a guy on the corner gave me a card and told me to check out the greatest club on the planet so I took the card because he told me it was open until 6 a.m. so after all the bars closed at 4 a.m. I decided to keep the party going and headed over to The Adult Entertainment Club where I was greeted by a porch filled with beautiful woman, they took me inside and explained how everything worked, I chose a girl and she took me in the back to a very clean bathroom, then she brought me to my room. she told me to get undressed then she left and came back 5 minutes later in the sexiest lingerie and heels that I've ever seen, I'll leave the rest to your to your imagination. If you go to Key West you have to at least stop in and see these girls. Worth every penny! Hands down the greatest Club on the planet!
edkrane

Buffalo, NY

#78 Nov 25, 2013
So I was in Key West and I look at reviews from many different places, I've seen many bad ones on this place and even so I was walking back to my hotel and my curiosity got the better of me, not to mention that there was a girl that was just my type out front, so I walk in and the explained to me how it works, so I chose my girl out of a few nice girls and paid my entrance fee $200 USD, she took me back in to a room it was clean, now back in the room we discussed a tip amount and agreed on $200 USD, I gave her my card and she came back with the receipt with the agreed amount, then the fun started, about 40mins later we were done, she walked me out and I can honestly say I had a good time. I have been to many places like this in FL and I know if you’re expecting BJ's or sex it's not going to happen, all of that is illegal. And for all you dumb asses that give out your pin numbers be smart and learn to look before you sign anything!!!
Needless to say my next visit in September I will be going back and I hope the girl I had so much fun with is there.
Bandit1134

Key West, FL

#79 Nov 26, 2013
It's a big fraud I went in there an they stole every doller I had!!!!!!!
joeD

Miami, FL

#80 Nov 28, 2013
Bandit1134 wrote:
It's a big fraud I went in there an they stole every doller I had!!!!!!!
Anyone file a police report and dispute charges, its one thing to finger print and sign a credit card form different when they change the amount.

Since: Jan 14

Minneapolis, MN

#81 Jan 22, 2014
well i disregarded all the negative comments and decide to go into the adult entertainment club on my last night in key west and i had a great time. i got to spend an hour with some of the sexiest girls i had seen in key west and left very happy even got a gift certificate for a free session for the next time im in town.
Anonymous

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#82 Feb 5, 2014
SCAM.. They make you sign a paper and give your ID to them to photo copy. This will give them power of attorney over your card that you give to them.They Charged my friend $14,800 on his credit card and $4800 on my debit. My bank called me the next day to tell me. I was able to get $780 back from the bank since they did use my debit at an ATM somewhere on the street. The ATM camera was broke so no images of the person lol. I called the police since we did not stay longer than 5 minutes since it was so shady, we thought it was a strip bar not a whore house. The police did nothing. They had over 100 complaints this new years weekend the cops said. the officer said they can not do anything to call the attorney general of Florida. They can not do anything since the club had our ID and signatures on file?? The bank will not refund money since we signed our names on a piece of paper that we did not read fully it was a contract to get into the club. I contacted an attorney but the retainer was $5000 so i passed on that. lol Unreal. BEWARE..
Wharfrat

Palmyra, VA

#85 Feb 8, 2014
If anyone wants to shut this place down just notify the State Police,it's certain the local cops are not going to do anything to stop it,they may be on the take and look the other way,from the sound of the operation it looks like "the mob" owns this joint,KW used to be a clean town and if anyone tried to open a scam like this it was sent packing to Miami where they could get away with it,the people being ripped off don't seem to do anything but complain,an investigation will scare these losers away and put a few of them in jail, The Conch Republic is too good for this.
Fun last night and 2nite

Key West, FL

#86 Apr 6, 2014
My boys and I hit Key West for a bachelor party, seen these hot girls on the porch and set it up to hit that night. With 2 of my boys pulling girls from Rick's the other 6 of us hit this spot. These girls were mostly DIMES! We had girl on girl shows and these hotties was SICK! Yeah, we tossed a few bucks but it was the best time we ever had! Not sure if some of these fools posting are used to picking up big girls for the price of a burger and fries, but we paid and played! Got 2 more of my boys shooting down from Miami after we told them what's up! Got 3 dime pieces heading over for outcall service tonight at out hotel!
european

Palm Bay, FL

#87 Apr 6, 2014
stay away from this place. me and my buddy lost more than 1500 dollar for nothing. they scam you. we agreed for 200 dollar with a girl. she makes me sign and fingerprint on some paper that they never let you read. as sson as possible we check our balance with phone. they charged us more than 1500 dollar. and we call police but nothing changed. never go there.
Kyle

Orange Park, FL

#88 Apr 30, 2014
Wow it's still in business, eh? I actually worked there in 2000-2001. People only report fraud when their wife or girlfriend see the charges. Stupid mistakes are made when intoxicated and of course when the statement comes you better be the one opening the mail. They get a hand written signature for all transactions, and the 'client' technically pays for a voucher, that voucher is redeemed when in the room with the 'female employee' and as long as they have that signed physical voucher on file the chargeback does not get awarded to the card holder.

It's a shady business, but it isn't breaking the law.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Key West Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Tips on caring for your aging parents (Feb '14) Thu Go Blue Forever 10
News Boy, 14, critical after shooting Apr 16 Bubbles 1
IT Support or Compute Repair Apr 13 sewing 1
News Duval shop faces investigation Mar 28 eagleeye 1
old hippie commune on key, west of key west? (Jun '09) Mar '15 A man2 18
Is Key West still full of gays? (Jul '12) Mar '15 A man2 65
Review: Doggie Style Pet Groom Salon (Jul '11) Mar '15 Mudger343 11
More from around the web

Key West People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE