Never Again

Espoo, Finland

#22 Feb 7, 2013
FRAUD alert, BEWARE! This "Adult entertainment club" (Kwsc Inc) in 1221 Duval Street Key West is just set-up for scamming, cheating and robbing you. They lie and try to take as much your money as possible. They charge 200 USD just for entrance and you won't get anything they might promise. They over-charge your credit card and steal money. Their criminal activity is also known by the police. Stay away!
Never again.

Those so called positive feedbacks here are just their own writings and lies of course...
Paulo

Raleigh, NC

#23 Feb 11, 2013
So I was scanning through these reviews and I was astounded at what I saw. I left this place last night and have nothing but good things to say and smiles. I got everything I payed for and the excitement of being with not one, or two girls but three!!!!
Joe Barber

Raleigh, NC

#24 Feb 13, 2013
Post on all sites!!! There was this one girl who worked there in 2011 and did a lot of very bad things. Her name is Bianca DiGennaro and she is the former country mayors daughter. From what I know they tried to fire her a few times but, she got her father to threaten them with his connections, so they hired her back. After she single handily give the club a bad rep they finally decided to take the risk and fire her for good regardless of her and her father's threats. After she was fired she opened her own establishment and has now carried the customer complaints with her. Her establishment is Living Dolls and ever since she left the Adult Entertainment Club and opened her own establishment the club that this article is about no longer has complaints and police calls. All the police calls are directed to her new establishment. I know this because I was one of the unfortunate people whose bank account was drained by her and as I tracked it down I came to realize it wasn't the club but the girl. There is now a joint effort to expose her go to livingdollssucks.com !!!
Good Times

Raleigh, NC

#25 Feb 13, 2013
I just got a lap dance in a private room with two of the hottest girls I have ever seen!!!
amanda

Raleigh, NC

#26 Feb 14, 2013
While visiting key west my husband and I were stopped and told that there was an adult entertainment on Duval street. So we thought what the heck lets check it out. When we arrived there was a very nice selection of girls, a comfortable atmosphere, and the prices were decent. we had the time of our life it was our first adult club experience together and the club and sexy girls treated us amazing we are looking forward to our second experience next vacation.
Brian

United States

#27 Feb 14, 2013
Me and some buddies went to keywest for guys trip. We ended up at this club where hot ass girls were on a pourch. They told us to come in. So we went inside, they told us to pick which girl we wanted and she took us to the back, where things got interesting. These girls were so sexy, and so much fun to be with. We had an awesome time with these ladies. We all said we would definitely recommend this place, and we will be back next time we come.
Rob and The crew

Raleigh, NC

#28 Feb 14, 2013
two nights ago after my friends birthday party 5 of us decided to check out the adult entertainment club.... the girls were smoking hot, not only did u get one for the door fee me and the birthday boy got two girls. It was crazy fun. We had a blast. GOOD TIMES+SEXY WOMEN=one hell of a night.
Oh yayaaayyyy

Raleigh, NC

#29 Feb 14, 2013
Best time ever!
James Burke

Raleigh, NC

#30 Feb 14, 2013
Cant wait for Key West club awesome...
Jujubee

Raleigh, NC

#31 Feb 14, 2013
My girlfriend I had an amazing experience here with one of the most beautiful girl I have ever seen. She fulfilled our fantasy and much more. This place is great. We plan on visiting every year
beachbum

Raleigh, NC

#32 Feb 14, 2013
I have been stationed here for a few months and have visited the adult club several times. The girls here really know how to take care of business. They came to my birthday party and we had a blast in the pool "nude snorkeling" These girls are all top of the line. They are a must see in Key West.
partyboii rock

Hollywood, FL

#33 Feb 14, 2013
Key west Adult. Entertainment Club ITS A MUST DO SEXY WOMEN EVERWHERE!!!!!!!!!! Go check em out yall
inked534

Raleigh, NC

#34 Feb 14, 2013
The place is so discreet. I was looking for a place to relax and the girls here did that and much more. I was more than satisfied the girl was gorgeous
falcon864

Raleigh, NC

#35 Feb 14, 2013
Wild and crazy beautiful woman. I was able to fulfill my fantasy of having two girls. The girlfriend experience came alive and It is an experience I will never forget!
quazziejay

Raleigh, NC

#36 Feb 14, 2013
I went to key west for a friends bachelor party and we have a few ladies come to our guesthouse. We had an absolute blast in the pool and the girls were sooooo hot. My friends all fell in love. I think I did too. I cant wait to visit again!
Carlos mauricio

Key West, FL

#37 Mar 25, 2013
pure ugly and ridiculous women went with my friend k pass desepcion some of the 40 are already grandmothers age prostitute lady step and be embarrassed of yourself apart hideous face that has saluditos's grandmother prostitution

Since: Mar 13

Canyon Country, CA

#38 Mar 26, 2013
I stopped here on my cruise ship and boy did I pick the right place! I went in, the girl gave me a nice glass of wine, then she gave me a nice massage, she played some relaxing music, and then we had some fun. Well worth every cent. Definitely check this place out.. You will not regret it!

Miami, FL

#39 Mar 26, 2013
I stopped here on my cruise ship and boy did I pick the right place! I went in, the girl gave me a nice glass of wine, then she gave me a nice massage, she played some relaxing music, and then we had some fun. Well worth every cent. Definitely check this place out.. You will not regret it! www.adultentertainmentkeywest.com is their website !

Rochester, NY

#40 Mar 29, 2013
I came to this place and had an amazing time ! I went in and the girls did a line up like you see on that TV show The Bunny Ranch . I chose a hot young girl named clover that took me back to her private bedroom where We both got off ! I had such an amazing time I booked an outcall the next night and had a hot dinner companion that went back to the hotel with me . I defiantly suggest going here when you make your trip to Key West !(VERY DISCREET)
Anonymous

Portland, OR

#41 Mar 29, 2013
I went into the Adult Entertainment Club after the bars closed downtown on Duval Street . At first I thought it was a strip club but I found out it is much better ! You can actually get naked with the girls here . Its like going straight to the VIP room at the Strip club except your both completely naked . I picked the mutual masturbation shows with 2 girls . What a great concept to have one of these in Key West ! I will reccomend this Discreet VIP club any day over those Dirty old strip clubs down there !

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Key West Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
FL Who do you support for Attorney General in Flor... (Oct '10) 6 hr Morrocan 2,140
FL August 23 Florida Primary Election: Will you vote? (Aug '10) 16 hr Liberal forever 2,526
FL 2010 Florida Governor Race Election Results a "... (Nov '10) Sep 25 PanamaedsTavern 2,983
Jared Michael hobgood (Dec '13) Sep 25 Getalife 912
New Playlist Sep 23 ItDoesGetBetter 4
If Your Traveling To Key West This Is A Must Re... Sep 13 KEY WEST GUY 1
Burger King - Tim Hortons To Merge Sep 5 Cubakingrules 1

Key West Jobs

Key West People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Key West News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Key West

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]