Review: Living Dolls
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Never Trust With a CC

Miami, FL

#74 Jul 18, 2013
The #1 rule with these clubs is to always pay in cash only. And bring lots of singles---the broads tend to disappear and have to be tracked down for your change.
Jason

United States

#75 Jul 24, 2013
A complete waste of money. Girls stood around barely moving, spit on my ____ and told me to jerk myself off. I cannot stress how pissed I was. You have much better time at the strip club
Bianca

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#76 Aug 10, 2013
You get to sleep with the girls for $70
BigFigg wrote:
Silly question but what EXACTLY are the rates, and what EXACTLY do you get for that?
(Not expecting a serious answer, but, just curious)
vegasboyz

Los Angeles, CA

#77 Sep 18, 2013
Really Bianca?$70 to sleep with this girls ? Are you the owner I just read about? And inst prostitution illegal in Key West?
gospurs

Dallas, TX

#78 Sep 18, 2013
I heard about this place .$70 will get you a fat ass cuban hooker named bella! These girls all have diseases including bianca the owner . It is true . BEWARE
got robbed

Hamilton, Bermuda

#79 Sep 25, 2013
Do not got to this place - it's a scam! This is the worst place in town. It's full of skanky drug addicts and they will steal your money. The girl in charge is called Cat and that whore is the biggest thief of all. If you want a good time, go to the Red Garter, at least you get what you pay for...
Red

Bensalem, PA

#80 Mar 1, 2014
First of all. Fllluckkk living dolls. The place is a scam. They act like a strip club, but they're really a poser cat house. There were two girls. They said you can get naked and we can do anything you want for $500....five hundred! After some negotiating and down to 370, anything was still on the table. Unfortunately, "anything" to them means you get
To jerk off while they do a half assed dance. My advice, go to the red garter saloon. The girls are wayyy hotter, and for $20 you can get a lap dance that involves 5 times more action than at living dolls. Furck that place. Worst place in key west. Total rip off and scam. And 6 of my friends all agreed.. So I'm not just some "pissed customer"
Kevin

Louisville, KY

#81 Mar 3, 2014
This place is a total scam. I went in and three pretty average girls tricked me into giving up $200 for nothing. Nothing at all. When I demanded a refund they threatend to call a pimp or something. I love keywest, but stay away from this place.
sloppyjoesfan

Hollywood, FL

#83 Apr 20, 2014
These stories are true. I was hit for $300,00 $501.00, and $3700.00 for a 10 min massage. Lesson learned! Bank will not give back any! Should have stayed my dumb ass at Sloppy Joe's!
european

Boca Raton, FL

#84 Jun 18, 2015
Living Dolls is a 100% fake gentlemen club. they fake not only at the internet, no they steal your money inside the "club".
First you habe to pay a door fee which is 100-300$ after that in this ugly private room, you are forced to pay 800$ if you dont - they kick you out, even if you paid the 100$ door fee. They talk about "full service" but they give nothing!!!
sbeth

Hollywood, FL

#87 Jan 21, 2016
WARNING DO NOT GO TO THIS PLACE! I USED TO WORK THERE AND QUIT BECAUSE I REFUSE TO END UP IN PRISON FOR CREDIT CARD FRAUD. THE ACTUAL OWNER IS A MAN NAMED JERRY ANDREWS PUT KEEPS THE BUSINESS IN HIS WIFES NAME. THEY TRAIN THE GIRLS TO CLEAN OUT YOUR CREDIT CARDS , THEY TAUGHT US HOW TO MAKE U BELIEVE YOU HAVE SEX BUT U WONT.THEY WILL PICK YOUR POCKET WHEN UR NOT LOOKING THERE ARE 2 GIRLS U MUST STAY FROM THEIR NAMES ARE NALA AND TARA THESE 2 ARE THE CLUBS TOP THIEVES.
Jennifer
#88 Apr 20, 2016
Living Dolls Is A GREAT ENTERTAINMENT CLUB,. THE BAD
REVIEWS ARE PAID FOR BY A SIMILAR CLUB OWNER TO TEY AND STOP OUR BUISNESS!!!! THE ADULT ENTERTAINER MAKING BAD REVIEWS ABOUT ANY EMPLOYEE IS OBVIOUSLY PSYCHOTICALLY JEALOUS OF STAR! ITS AN X COWORKER FOR REAL!
CLEAN DUDE

Boynton Beach, FL

#89 Apr 21, 2016
So basically this is a house of prostitution! I hope you got a AIDS test bro and I hope you ain't got no wife kids or a girlfriend you can infect.you must be pretty desperate to mess with scuzzy skanks who have been with hundreds of other losers and picked up every disease and germ known too man. My buddy got body lice from one of these shitt holes I feel really bad for you dude desperate and dumb!!!
Vpatel

Key West, FL

#90 May 12, 2016
Yeah right not its not. Stop promoting this scam at living dolls. This place is a scam. Do not go there people.
Wayne566 wrote:
Sprig Break in Key West

Here I was in Key West and there were Spring Breakers all over the place. Young guys and gals every where you turned. I am not complaining. The girls were soothing to the eyes and a lot of fun to watch! Most of the bars were maxed out with young people. After a few hours of this I decided I needed a change. I had read the reviews about a place named Living Dolls so I thought I would check it out. I walked in and there were five smokin hot sexy young girls. They told me to pick one and go back to a private room. I picked Amber. She took me to a room and said I could get naked too! So I did. She said she was going to put on a show that would ROCK MY WORLD and she did! If you look up the word “limber” you will find a picture of Amber! So here is what I have to say. The place was clean and the atmosphere was very relaxed. The girls were very attractive. The price was well within reason. In all I would have to agree with the other reviewers and say that Living Dolls is one of THE places you want to visit while in Key West.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Key West Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News An illuminated removable nipple cover May 30 mansaya 2
Almost all residential structures in Key West h... May 29 Hurricane man 1
News Coast Guard: Cuban migrants cling to lighthouse... May '16 Jan Marie 1
News Wedding planner who left couples at altar charg... May '16 Jan Marie 1
News Still alive: Judy Blume opens a book store May '16 Jan Marie 1
News Pit bull puppies found abandoned for hours in a... May '16 Jan Marie 1
News Key West man added to cocaine trafficking case May '16 Jan Marie 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Key West Mortgages