Since: Sep 11

Scranton, PA

#26 Sep 12, 2011
Paradise Found in Key West
I was really looking forward to my trip to Key West! A place I always wanted to visit. As my plane came in for the landing I looked out and it was a stunning sight with all the deep blue water surrounding the island. I knew I was going to enjoy my stay. The sun was just setting when I checked into my hotel so I went out to do some sightseeing and have a few adult beverages.(Jack and Coke) While I was enjoying my drink, I saw two beautiful young ladies walking by and I just had to go talk to them. The tall blond (Taylor) and the brunet (Gia) said they were on their way back to their club, Living Dolls. With their good looks I could see the club was suitably named. I walked back to the club with them and inside they gave me the run down. Choose a girl and go back to a private room for a personal show! I picked Gia and away we go. She was so meek and mild, but when she started her show it was like an unleashed lioness pouncing upon her prey. She had a fantastic body, perfect in every way. I was overwhelmed with sensory overload. I found paradise in Key West.

Since: Sep 11

Tempe, AZ

#28 Sep 14, 2011
Thanks Girls!
Last night I stopped into Living Dolls. Great looking girls, relaxed atmosphere, clean and reasonably priced. They are located just off Duval Street. I had a lot of fun and would recommend this place to my friends. In fact, I am going back before I leave!
BigFigg

Miami, FL

#30 Sep 28, 2011
Silly question but what EXACTLY are the rates, and what EXACTLY do you get for that?

(Not expecting a serious answer, but, just curious)

Since: Oct 11

Anonymous Proxy

#31 Oct 16, 2011
Well worth the Money!
Late night in Key West, we walked into Living Dolls and WOW! Four of the best looking girls we had seen all week told us what they do and how much. I got the Russian girl and she took me back to a private room and said I could get naked too. It didnít take me long to comply with her request! She had a perfect body and with that Russian accent just drove me wild. She put on a show that I will remember for a long time. It was a vision overload and I did just that. Overloaded! Afterward I almost had to crawl back to the hotel. Was it worth it? I give it a big old southern (hell yah). Roll Tide! I will be back!

Scranton, PA

#32 Oct 20, 2011
Couples are Welcome Updated!
My girlfriend and I went to Key West last June and found something really different to do. We went to Living Dolls and had a great time. This week (October) we went back to Key West and revisited Living Dolls. They have an all new staff and every one of them are kicken HOT! Just like last time they did not charge extra for couples. My girl friend chose a blond named Alexa. She is petite with long blond hair and very sweet. She took us back to a room where we all got naked. Alexa put on a real hot show, and once again my girlfriend got so turned on that she and I got it on with the other girl watching. Alexa said she liked to watch. That was A-OK with me! This was a repeat performance like we had last time. I know that we will be back. Thank you girls! We will tell our friends back in Southampton that they need to come down here to Key West and have a great and to be sure and check out the girls at Living Dolls!
bobrogers92

Seattle, WA

#33 Oct 22, 2011
Hot Girls and Hot Times in Key West!
Living Dolls! Checked on Google and found this place. My GPS on the phone got me there. I found that the girls at this club are playful, fun, sexy and know how to make a guy think he is the best thing in the world. They actually talk to you, not at you. They make you feel important. You know up front what is going on and the price is reasonable. All VIP rooms too! I would recommend Living Dolls to my friends. I will be back next time in Key West.

Seattle, WA

#34 Oct 26, 2011
Fantasy Fest Fun in Key West
Key West has always been my favorite place to get away from it all. This year I came down for Fantasy Fest. Monday night I made the rounds on Duval Street when I found Living Dolls. I have been to several strip bars but this was the first where I could get nude too! I went in Living Dolls and there were several young HOT girls out front. This is what they told me. Choose a girl and she takes you back to a VIP room. She gets naked and so can you. You tip her. She puts on a hot show for you (bump and grind if you want). You get hot and lose your mind. Put your clothes back on. It is very simple, nothing complicated or stressful. Oh, you can bring your own drinks inside.
wiggle

United States

#35 Nov 21, 2011
has to be better than 1221 duval the adult entertainment club, the owner Kyle real name jerry says the guy who runs living dolls is a pedophile and uses the profits to by little girls in
Thailand

Since: Dec 11

Tempe, AZ

#36 Dec 12, 2011
A Good Time
I went to Living Dolls and had a great time! Good looking girls too! Cheaper than the champagne room at the bars.
BarBrady

Palos Verdes Peninsula, CA

#37 Dec 17, 2011
talex51 wrote:
A Good Time
I went to Living Dolls and had a great time! Good looking girls too! Cheaper than the champagne room at the bars.
Glad you had a good time . I have been following this place to see the look of the tourist as they relize that there bona was because some tranny or a crossover has been grinding in your lap. There has been 15 cases of HIV transmitted to patrons in the last 18 months. And some of the chicks(dudes) do call outs for transgender cruises . So walk out with a smile and the clinic you will dial- Officer Barbrady made a funny- Peace out bitches
kudros

Palos Verdes Peninsula, CA

#38 Dec 19, 2011
wiggle wrote:
has to be better than 1221 duval the adult entertainment club, the owner Kyle real name jerry says the guy who runs living dolls is a pedophile and uses the profits to by little girls in
Thailand
I say BULLSHIT ! Jerry only buys little boys - It could be hurtfull when you write untruths. Get your story straight next time
greg

United States

#39 Jan 30, 2012
is this place a full service?
Real Reviewer

Chicago, IL

#40 Sep 25, 2012
This place is a complete SCAM! The cost to enter is $100 and they even have a coupon in cyberspace that will get you a discount of $20. Whether you pay $80 or $200 (if you walk off the street and don't know any better) you have bought nothing but more time for the girl you chose to upsell you and ask for more money!

Their "contract" (which you never see) states that the first payment gets you "up to 1 hour" which means at a minimum you get to listen to your "chosen girl" entice you with innuendo of "extra services" for which they will quote you a price of $650 to $950 an hour. When you say no they will say it is "full service", which means nothing. They will bring the price down to ANYTHING THEY CAN GET FROM YOU and then keep pressing you for more money until they get their $650 to $950. If you refuse to give more they leave and you have gotten "up to 1 hour" of NOTHING. If a girl can scam one person every couple of days she is doing quite well for herself. STAY AWAY FROM LIVING DOLLS!
some one

Blue Ridge, GA

#41 Oct 4, 2012
do not go there there is a dancer there that takes advance of people when she working n not working
a conch

Blue Ridge, GA

#42 Oct 6, 2012
i seen a hooker that work there n she has freinds that come there n they nuse her to deal drugs for them
Chris Sodoski

Raleigh, NC

#43 Oct 8, 2012
SCAM ALERT
Upon entertaining I noticed the place was totally filthy ! The girls were Drugged up sitting on the couch and 1 Was actually falling asleep . The girl Jess I believe her name was that I picked tried to scam me out of thousands of dollars but thank god my cell phone alerted me as to what she doing and I called the police ! DO NOT GO HERE THIS PLACE IS A COMPLETE SCAM!
Chris Sodoski

Raleigh, NC

#44 Oct 12, 2012
SCAM ALERT Upon entertaining I noticed the place was totally filthy ! The girls were Drugged up sitting on the couch and 1 Was actually falling asleep . The girl Jess I believe her name was that I picked tried to scam me out of thousands of dollars but thank god my cell phone alerted me as to what she doing and I called the police ! DO NOT GO HERE THIS PLACE IS A COMPLETE SCAM!
vacation dude

United States

#45 Dec 4, 2012
I wouldnt go back to living dolls if u paid for and u better have a lot of money the cost for what thay call a hour is insain and then if u want the girls to get nude its even more money u can have a good time hear if u feel like spending a grand the models wher cute the two that there wher there but thay brot u to the back room and left u ther naked for about fifteen minets to a half hour not worth the money had way beter time at the other strip clubs
Joe Barber

Raleigh, NC

#46 Feb 13, 2013
This story is a little outdated from what I can tell. There was this one girl who worked there in 2011 and did a lot of very bad things. Her name is Bianca DiGennaro and she is the former country mayors daughter. From what I know they tried to fire her a few times but, she got her father to threaten them with his connections, so they hired her back. After she single handily give the club a bad rep they finally decided to take the risk and fire her for good regardless of her and her father's threats. After she was fired she opened her own establishment and has now carried the customer complaints with her. Her establishment is Living Dolls and ever since she left the Adult Entertainment Club and opened her own establishment the club that this article is about no longer has complaints and police calls. All the police calls are directed to her new establishment. I know this because I was one of the unfortunate people whose bank account was drained by her and as I tracked it down I came to realize it wasn't the club but the girl. There is now a joint effort to expose her go to livingdollssucks.com !!!

Since: Feb 13

United States

#47 Feb 13, 2013
Living dolls is nothing but a complete scam. It is run by a lying cheating dirty thief named Bianca Perez-digennaro. She hires disease.ridden drug addicts and she.trains them to steal every penny you.have . They will talk you into giving them your card and pin number and will.take.every cent you have and there is nothing you.can do about it. Please for you sake do not even.Step foot into this place. U will get robbed and you willleave with an STD.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Key West Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Boy, 14, critical after shooting Apr 16 Bubbles 1
News Tips on caring for your aging parents (Feb '14) Apr 15 james harvon 9
IT Support or Compute Repair Apr 13 sewing 1
News Duval shop faces investigation Mar 28 eagleeye 1
old hippie commune on key, west of key west? (Jun '09) Mar 21 A man2 18
Is Key West still full of gays? (Jul '12) Mar 21 A man2 65
Review: Doggie Style Pet Groom Salon (Jul '11) Mar 19 Mudger343 11
More from around the web

Key West People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE