First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Wayne566

Miami, FL

#1 Mar 23, 2011
Sprig Break in Key West

Here I was in Key West and there were Spring Breakers all over the place. Young guys and gals every where you turned. I am not complaining. The girls were soothing to the eyes and a lot of fun to watch! Most of the bars were maxed out with young people. After a few hours of this I decided I needed a change. I had read the reviews about a place named Living Dolls so I thought I would check it out. I walked in and there were five smokin hot sexy young girls. They told me to pick one and go back to a private room. I picked Amber. She took me to a room and said I could get naked too! So I did. She said she was going to put on a show that would ROCK MY WORLD and she did! If you look up the word “limber” you will find a picture of Amber! So here is what I have to say. The place was clean and the atmosphere was very relaxed. The girls were very attractive. The price was well within reason. In all I would have to agree with the other reviewers and say that Living Dolls is one of THE places you want to visit while in Key West.
bagger

United States

#2 Apr 12, 2011
it was a fun place.
yernogood

AOL

#3 Apr 25, 2011
Wayne566 wrote:
Sprig Break in Key West
Here I was in Key West and there were Spring Breakers all over the place. Young guys and gals every where you turned. I am not complaining. The girls were soothing to the eyes and a lot of fun to watch! Most of the bars were maxed out with young people. After a few hours of this I decided I needed a change. I had read the reviews about a place named Living Dolls so I thought I would check it out. I walked in and there were five smokin hot sexy young girls. They told me to pick one and go back to a private room. I picked Amber. She took me to a room and said I could get naked too! So I did. She said she was going to put on a show that would ROCK MY WORLD and she did! If you look up the word “limber” you will find a picture of Amber! So here is what I have to say. The place was clean and the atmosphere was very relaxed. The girls were very attractive. The price was well within reason. In all I would have to agree with the other reviewers and say that Living Dolls is one of THE places you want to visit while in Key West.
Wayne glad you had a great time but Dolls was raided a day latter and the chick you shot the man milk on was a dude- Her name is Albert and has been giving the tourist that dance and as the report goes I suggest that you visit a doctor immediatly . This has been a on going problem and people in the keys know all about him and we will work hard to see other like you wont get any more STD's sorry we could not help you- Officer Barbrady
Walt

Miami, FL

#4 May 12, 2011
Party cruise rates five stars!

Last week a group of us from Europe and New York charted a boat in Key West. We asked the captain if he could suggest a service to provide some young ladies to enjoy the cruise with us. He told us to call Living Dolls. So I did. I was very impressed with the young lady I talked to. She was very professional and knowledgeable in setting up our excursion for the afternoon. Her selection of young ladies was excellent! We had four of the best looking girls that accompanied us for the afternoon. I have to say that I was glad that I took the captains advice with Living Dolls. Quality, professionalism, and value is what you will receive when dealing with this establishment.
Walt

Miami, FL

#5 May 12, 2011
yernogood wrote:
<quoted text> Wayne glad you had a great time but Dolls was raided a day latter and the chick you shot the man milk on was a dude- Her name is Albert and has been giving the tourist that dance and as the report goes I suggest that you visit a doctor immediatly . This has been a on going problem and people in the keys know all about him and we will work hard to see other like you wont get any more STD's sorry we could not help you- Officer Barbrady
Officer Barbrady
You are full of shxt
It seams that the girls get totally naked so it is real difficult to sneak in a guy! Or were you just having that same dream you have each night about the men in your life?
Barbrady

AOL

#6 May 12, 2011
Walt wrote:
<quoted text>
Officer Barbrady
You are full of shxt
It seams that the girls get totally naked so it is real difficult to sneak in a guy! Or were you just having that same dream you have each night about the men in your life?
Seems you have had too many spirits. If they got naked you would have seen all the track marks and open sores . We have contacted several while moonlighting and claimed employment how ever it was a simple observation that lead me to the discovery of a shot kit and duct tape. You may have thought she/he was a cowgirl with that bandanna around the neck but Lucy/Louis does not fool the watchfull eye of Officer Barbrady. Nice try for the owner to say how mint the girls are but take away the tight dressed,padded bra,and duct tape you have a dude with a craving for penis just like you loser,Barbrady Out
Freddy

AOL

#7 May 20, 2011
Barbrady wrote:
<quoted text>Seems you have had too many spirits. If they got naked you would have seen all the track marks and open sores . We have contacted several while moonlighting and claimed employment how ever it was a simple observation that lead me to the discovery of a shot kit and duct tape. You may have thought she/he was a cowgirl with that bandanna around the neck but Lucy/Louis does not fool the watchfull eye of Officer Barbrady. Nice try for the owner to say how mint the girls are but take away the tight dressed,padded bra,and duct tape you have a dude with a craving for penis just like you loser,Barbrady Out
Barbrady you are right as I got a bad case and even worst I went to the bathroom and Yern was giving free hand jobs.
rickm05

Miami, FL

#8 May 29, 2011
Bachelor Party was a Success

I arranged the bachelor party for my friend with Living Dolls. They suggested the best time would be around 9 pm. The girls arrived and they were knock outs! They had the party all planned out. This was way better than anything we could have thought up! My best friend (the bachelor) was stripped down to his boxers and one of the girls rode him like a horse, including a whip! Then there was the girl on girl show with him in the middle. I laughed until I cried. The girls offered whipped cream shots - spray on and lick off! I tried the vodka from her belly button, my face turned so red! To top it all off, near the end of the party the girls did a private session for the best man (ME!) and the bachelor.
timb00707

Houston, TX

#9 Jun 10, 2011
THE BEST TIME
This was the best time I ever had in Key West. Living Dolls Rocks! What can I say? The selection of girls was hot! The price was reasonable. The atmosphere was relaxed and the place was clean. Next time in Key West I’ll be at Living Dolls
Alien Glen

Little Rock, AR

#10 Jun 12, 2011
Awesome place, I picked Brittney and have fallen in love with her. So leave her alone and I mean it!!!

&fe ature=fvwrel
jj850jeff

Houston, TX

#11 Jun 16, 2011
Living Dolls is Number ONE!
Last Friday night in Key West I found myself walking down Duval Street looking for something to do. I opened my phone and went to Google and found Living Dolls. My GPS took me right to the front door. Walked in and there were five of the hottest girls that I had seen all night! One of them took my hand and led me to the back where she put on a show that was as hot as she was good looking! I had a good time! I will be back!
sdavid23

Santa Monica, CA

#12 Jul 1, 2011
Check it out
This club is awesome, you gotta check it out like I did.. The girls are hot and sexy!!
Living Dolls
jamesdbn

Houston, TX

#13 Jul 5, 2011
Party in Key West on the 4th!
The 4th of July weekend in Key West was moving and shaking, all weekend long, even Sunday night. That is when we found Living Dolls. Went inside and found some really HOT looking babes. Took us back to separate rooms where they got naked and said we could too! The show was hot with fireworks at the end! What a great way to celebrate the 4th in Key West!
LIVING DOLLS ROCKS!
Hoe Leo

Little Rock, AR

#14 Jul 10, 2011
we already know this is a freaking prostitution transvestite ring.
dickduth

Dallas, TX

#15 Jul 11, 2011
Living Dolls! The girls at this club are playful, fun, sexy and know how to make a guy think he is the best thing in the world. They make you feel important. All VIP rooms too. You know up front what is going on and the price is reasonable. I would recommend Living Dolls to my friends.
you must think

Little Rock, AR

#16 Jul 11, 2011
everyone besides you is stupid. Living Dolls is a prostitution ring. BEWARE!!!!
MarcLand

Dallas, TX

#17 Jul 21, 2011
The Heat Wave Cure!
Everyone is complaining about the heat wave on the mainland. I am here to tell you that in Key West they have the problem solved. Living Dolls is the solution! You go in and pick a really Hot girl that takes you back to a room where both of you get naked. She puts on a show that is guaranteed to take your temperature way above 100! When you come out side you are refreshed, calm and collected. Try it out!

Since: Jul 11

Tempe, AZ

#19 Jul 27, 2011
Afternoon Delight
I took a Cruise ship which made a stop at Key West and I had all afternoon to look around the different shops. Looking can be very thirsty business, so I went into one of the bars for a brew. Got to talking to the bartender and he told me about Living Dolls. I decided to check it out. Walked in and there was this blond girl with an impressive rack! She took me to the back and we got naked. Let me tell ya, those boobs sure look at heck of a lot better unrestrained. Needless to say, I am a boob man and those we the best set I have seen in a long time! In fact, the whole package was “Built like a brick shxt house”. I defiantly had my Afternoon Delight!
tedm39

Totowa, NJ

#21 Aug 4, 2011
Top Shelf for Sure!
Key West you stole my heart and it all happened at Living Dolls. Walked in Friday night and found five beautiful young women to choose from. It was difficult to decide until I looked into these blue eyes and lost my soul. She had an irresistible alluring smile that promised you everything without saying a word. It also helped that she had platinum blond hair and a nice rack to boot! She took me into the back where she got totally nude! She said I could too, which I did! She put on a show that was definitely Top Shelf Entertainment. Yes, I left my heart in Key West at Living Dolls…

Since: Aug 11

San Jose, CA

#24 Aug 22, 2011
Just Right!
Not much was going on in Key West on Sunday Night. Most of the bars closed early. I went to Living Dolls and had a wonderful time. Kristin, a most attractive young girl with long brown hair was my choice. She put on a show for me that was almost heart stopping! It was indeed a pleasure to be able to watch such a beautiful girl perform. Everything was just right!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Key West Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What happened to Jared Michael Hobgood? (Dec '13) Nov 19 Nick KW 21
Is Key West still full of gays? (Jul '12) Nov 12 BikeMiamiToKW 61
For Whom the Bell Tolls Nov 9 gest 1
New Playlist Nov 5 SuzyQ 5
Review: Forever Flawless Oct 31 VMO 1
Perfect Key West Cat Oct 29 MattP2206 1
City looks at $85K parking study Oct 28 crabman1 1
Key West Dating
Find my Match

Key West People Search