fun and entertainment at Key West

fun and entertainment at Key West

Posted in the Key West Forum

Mr Toyota

Murrysville, PA

#1 Mar 12, 2013
I'm coming down there next week with my girlfriend to get away from work . We are both 30 years old. I want to have fun. Any suggestions?
some one

Blue Ridge, GA

#2 Mar 13, 2013
do not go key wes6 is full of gays drunkhookers and the law is corrept and the motles and store over charge you. it is allso spring break
Mr Toyota

Murrysville, PA

#3 Mar 13, 2013
some one wrote:
do not go key wes6 is full of gays drunkhookers and the law is corrept and the motles and store over charge you. it is allso spring break
I don't mind the gays if they don't bother me. Drunk hookers are the same. I have already paid up for a nice hotel around 1300 and as far as the police well I will cross that bridge when we get there I guess . Are you a current residence ?

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#4 Mar 17, 2013
Come on down. You can't go wrong with the 200 block of Duval Street. There is something for everyone. Clubs, bars, dancing, music, food and booze. During the day you should visit Ft Zachary Taylor State Park. One of the best beaches in Florida and since there is a modest fee you will not be troubled with homeless folks and day trippers from Miami wit all their screaming kids. I suggest you park your car when you get here and rent a couple of bikes. It is the quickest way to get around. I can recommend just about anything you need.

The gays have their own part of town. You will hardly notice them. It is a bit pricier then the rest of Florida but with a little homework you can have a great time on the cheap.
mr toyota

Apollo, PA

#5 Mar 17, 2013
I see dum people wrote:
Come on down. You can't go wrong with the 200 block of Duval Street. There is something for everyone. Clubs, bars, dancing, music, food and booze. During the day you should visit Ft Zachary Taylor State Park. One of the best beaches in Florida and since there is a modest fee you will not be troubled with homeless folks and day trippers from Miami wit all their screaming kids. I suggest you park your car when you get here and rent a couple of bikes. It is the quickest way to get around. I can recommend just about anything you need.

The gays have their own part of town. You will hardly notice them. It is a bit pricier then the rest of Florida but with a little homework you can have a great time on the cheap.
Great info thank you. On way to key west now
mr toyota

Hollywood, FL

#6 Mar 21, 2013
Well I did it, and had fun. Walking beaches , fishing , jet skied about 60 miles, visited Duval and Southern Most. I got to say this is the best vacation ever ! I am sad that I do have to drive 1200 miles back home, but it was worth every bit of it. I even catch myself wanting to find a good job and relocate permanently to Key West FL.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#7 Mar 22, 2013
mr toyota wrote:
Well I did it, and had fun. Walking beaches , fishing , jet skied about 60 miles, visited Duval and Southern Most. I got to say this is the best vacation ever ! I am sad that I do have to drive 1200 miles back home, but it was worth every bit of it. I even catch myself wanting to find a good job and relocate permanently to Key West FL.
Glad to hear you had a good time.

“Hong Kong Phooey”

Since: Nov 12

So Far Out of this World

#8 Mar 30, 2013

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Key West Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
the music thread (Apr '12) May 31 ItDoesGetBetter 53
Review: Blue Island Irrigation May 14 jimj 1
Friends May 9 Susie 1
News Tips on caring for your aging parents (Feb '14) May 6 anonymous 11
News America's 10 Best Party Islands Apr '15 allan 1
Is Key West still full of gays? (Jul '12) Apr '15 Hugoadk 66
News Boy, 14, critical after shooting Apr '15 Bubbles 1
More from around the web

Key West People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE