Comments
81 - 100 of 910 Comments Last updated Jul 28, 2014
Two Cents

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#83 Dec 11, 2013
Jareds friend wrote:
Has anyone thought that maybe Samantha killed him? There were no witnesses and He was loved by the ladies
And he took her to Cali for her birthday just to kill himself? I say look at the jealous woman!!!
Look at her face at the tribute (wish I could post pics here) her bizarre text right after it happened, her arrest for misdemeanor battery at her house.. The fact that he had PLANS! He made plans with his brother that night before it happened. Typically when someone kills themselves they are alone. So what, was there some argument and he grabs the gun and says 'Im going to kill myself- I cant take this anymore'???
My uncle shot himself in the backyard of my grandmothers house, alone, no one ever questioned whether or not it was my aunt..
jcar

Hollywood, FL

#84 Dec 11, 2013
Two Cents wrote:
<quoted text>
Look at her face at the tribute (wish I could post pics here) her bizarre text right after it happened, her arrest for misdemeanor battery at her house.. The fact that he had PLANS! He made plans with his brother that night before it happened. Typically when someone kills themselves they are alone. So what, was there some argument and he grabs the gun and says 'Im going to kill myself- I cant take this anymore'???
My uncle shot himself in the backyard of my grandmothers house, alone, no one ever questioned whether or not it was my aunt..
Where are the pics from the tribute? And why was she adding and deleting fb posts on HIS page around time of death? No wonder they are tight lipped about this. Its all pointing to her. This is not a witch hunt just common sense.
JMH Friend

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#85 Dec 11, 2013
He told me right before his trip to Morocco in August that she tried to kill him. I contacted the police in Key West. I want to get to the bottom of this. We lost a good friend. I'm still really sad.
jcar

Hollywood, FL

#86 Dec 11, 2013
JMH Friend wrote:
He told me right before his trip to Morocco in August that she tried to kill him. I contacted the police in Key West. I want to get to the bottom of this. We lost a good friend. I'm still really sad.
Well there you have it. How extremely sad. I am heartbroken over this...and now very angry.
SO ANGRY

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#87 Dec 11, 2013
She did it!!! there was residue on her hands!!!!!!!!!! She said she was trying to take the gun away from him but how he was shot says otherwise... I dont want to be too graphic here for his kids to see one day :((((((
She better have some damn good protection around her right now!!
SO ANGRY

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#88 Dec 11, 2013
SO ANGRY wrote:
She did it!!! there was residue on her hands!!!!!!!!!! She said she was trying to take the gun away from him but how he was shot says otherwise... I dont want to be too graphic here for his kids to see one day :((((((
She better have some damn good protection around her right now!!
His son rather, he only has the one- however her little boy could see it one day too. How horrible for these kids.. I am so pissed off right now. They better arrest her quick before the ones that loved Jared get near her...
praying

Lombard, IL

#89 Dec 11, 2013
People who suffer from depression can do an astounding job of hiding it, even from their immediate families. There is a stigma attached to mental illness, so I don't think it's unreasonable for a man whose career was centered around entertaining others and showing them a good time would be unlikely to be open with such a struggle. I'm just a fan who stumbled upon here to see if there was information about what happened. I don't know if JMH suffered from depression or not because I'm just a fan like most of you. Considering the majority of what is being posted here is speculation based on some internet research over the past week, I would assume the police knew of his wife's arrest, phone records, internet history, etc. that same day. I'm with PA Joe. In the event that these accusations turn out to be false, now there is a lovely thread that his son (who is young, but not young enough for us to assume he doesn't know how to use Google) can read listing the theories surrounding his father's death, including one that his stepmother murdered him. Give the family time to mourn and the police time to perform an investigation. I hope if these accusations/theories turn out to be false you have the decency to remove your comments out of respect to JMH.
JMH Friend

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#90 Dec 11, 2013
jcar wrote:
<quoted text>
Well there you have it. How extremely sad. I am heartbroken over this...and now very angry.
The minute I heard he on Thursday afternoon that he "shot himself" , I knew the truth. My gut feeling kicked right in. Especially after I had that conversation with him right before he flew out to Morocco. I figured I'd wait to see how the story rolled out. But after nearly a week, I had to contact the police and let them know the conversation I had with him.

Not to mention, he told me he had a restraining order against her. That in itself should've had the police wondering. They will take care of this. I promise.
JMH Friend

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#91 Dec 11, 2013
praying wrote:
People who suffer from depression can do an astounding job of hiding it, even from their immediate families. There is a stigma attached to mental illness, so I don't think it's unreasonable for a man whose career was centered around entertaining others and showing them a good time would be unlikely to be open with such a struggle. I'm just a fan who stumbled upon here to see if there was information about what happened. I don't know if JMH suffered from depression or not because I'm just a fan like most of you. Considering the majority of what is being posted here is speculation based on some internet research over the past week, I would assume the police knew of his wife's arrest, phone records, internet history, etc. that same day. I'm with PA Joe. In the event that these accusations turn out to be false, now there is a lovely thread that his son (who is young, but not young enough for us to assume he doesn't know how to use Google) can read listing the theories surrounding his father's death, including one that his stepmother murdered him. Give the family time to mourn and the police time to perform an investigation. I hope if these accusations/theories turn out to be false you have the decency to remove your comments out of respect to JMH.
Dear Praying,

If it is all false, I will certainly delete my comments on here. But please read my last post.
jcar

Hollywood, FL

#92 Dec 11, 2013
praying wrote:
I think its safe to say that all of us in this discussion loved JMH and are just curious about the nature and secrecy about his death. If our theories turn out to be false (which I dont think they are) I dont believe anyone of us would have a problem removing our comments. We are his family too. And as far as his real family is concerned, as I understand, they are also searching for answers, so a discussion like the one we are having isn't something that would upset them.
unknown

Indianapolis, IN

#93 Dec 11, 2013
Wow. My Heart And My Stomach Just Hurts. Are There Any Other Places Anyone Has Found Good Information. I Really Do Appreciate Those That Have Shared. When I Read Suicide It Just Didn't Sit Well With Me. Sad Story And I Hope The Truth Does Come Out.
praying

Lombard, IL

#94 Dec 11, 2013
jcar wrote:
<quoted text>
I think its safe to say that all of us in this discussion loved JMH and are just curious about the nature and secrecy about his death. If our theories turn out to be false (which I dont think they are) I dont believe anyone of us would have a problem removing our comments. We are his family too. And as far as his real family is concerned, as I understand, they are also searching for answers, so a discussion like the one we are having isn't something that would upset them.
I guess I meant his son, specifically. It's the family's decision on how much to share with him and when, since he is still quite young. I just think it would be awful for a young boy to find out something so awful from a thread on the internet instead from his family, who is probably taking great care in how they're dealing with this.
SO ANGRY

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#95 Dec 11, 2013
praying wrote:
I understand what you are saying here....however she is going to be arrested.
Anonymous

Evansville, IN

#96 Dec 11, 2013
Where is the tribute and the pics people are referring to on here? Is it posted online? I was a good friend of Jared's from back in the day and am so sad
Wanderer

Berwyn, PA

#97 Dec 11, 2013
JMH Friend wrote:
<quoted text>
The minute I heard he on Thursday afternoon that he "shot himself" , I knew the truth. My gut feeling kicked right in. Especially after I had that conversation with him right before he flew out to Morocco. I figured I'd wait to see how the story rolled out. But after nearly a week, I had to contact the police and let them know the conversation I had with him.
Not to mention, he told me he had a restraining order against her. That in itself should've had the police wondering. They will take care of this. I promise.
he had a restraining order, but went to CA with her?
Any clue

Miami, FL

#98 Dec 11, 2013
JMH Friend wrote:
<quoted text>
So what did the police say?? How do people know she had gun residue??? If she did not do it she damn sure could have stopped it.
keysie

Orlando, FL

#99 Dec 11, 2013
Wanderer wrote:
<quoted text>
he had a restraining order, but went to CA with her?
Apparently the assault case was dropped (for lack of the proper word) on Nov 15th.. Maybe the order was lifted at that time?
miss-b

United States

#100 Dec 11, 2013
Who said she had gunshot residue on her hands?! And who said she's going to be arrested?! Are these rumors or fact?
Confused

Annapolis, MD

#101 Dec 11, 2013
Did anyone else notice that he had some "best wife in the world" type post up that has since been deleted as well? Just more indications that perhaps she was trying to cover her tracks.
JMH Fan

West Palm Beach, FL

#102 Dec 11, 2013
keysie wrote:
<quoted text>
Apparently the assault case was dropped (for lack of the proper word) on Nov 15th.. Maybe the order was lifted at that time?
They got married in mid November.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Key West Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
FL 2010 Florida Governor Race Election Results a "... (Nov '10) 2 hr Sur 13 Beat 2,959
FL Who do you support for Attorney General in Flor... (Oct '10) 19 hr Liberal forever 2,121
Gay sex meet (Jul '13) Wed Velox_Slice 8
Is Key West still full of gays? (Jul '12) Wed Go Blue Forever 56
FL August 23 Florida Primary Election: Will you vote? (Aug '10) Aug 23 Sadira Snape 2,456
Pinellas candidates tackle global warming, sea ... (Jan '14) Aug 22 Liberal forever 2
Bartender Aug 20 Tom Burnham 1
•••
•••
•••

Key West Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Key West People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••