Jared Michael hobgood
Go Conchs

Atlanta, GA

#919 Jun 16, 2014
How does one make the leap from "memorial not there" to "case still open"?
Dom from England

Preston, UK

#920 Jun 16, 2014
Go Conchs wrote:
How does one make the leap from "memorial not there" to "case still open"?
Totally agree.

Read much earlier posts and you will see how these leaps are made.

Just makes you shake your head in disbelief at times.
Truth Seeker

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#921 Jun 17, 2014
Jesus, I haven't been on here to check on the thread of my old friend JMH in a few months and look what I come back to, the last comment being just 19 hours ago from "Dom from England"! Quit fucking policing this thread so diligently since you skew everything away from Samantha and her certain involvement on some serious level. What's your motive here? Don't say "Jared's son may some day read this...yada yada", you must be related to Samantha or some shit.
Dom from England

UK

#922 Jun 18, 2014
Truth Seeker wrote:
Jesus, I haven't been on here to check on the thread of my old friend JMH in a few months and look what I come back to, the last comment being just 19 hours ago from "Dom from England"! Quit fucking policing this thread so diligently since you skew everything away from Samantha and her certain involvement on some serious level. What's your motive here? Don't say "Jared's son may some day read this...yada yada", you must be related to Samantha or some shit.
No mate just interested in the truth like you.
Just amazed someone can change the landscape because a memorial plaque has been moved.

You got to admit thats ridiculous.
Still Sad

Palm Beach Gardens, FL

#923 Jun 21, 2014
Was at IK's on June 12... His guitar and handsome picture were indeed up and on display. It was great to be at IK's again... Had a great time but of course, it will never be the same!
Jupiter

Saint Augustine, FL

#924 Jul 18, 2014
Dom from England wrote:
<quoted text>
No mate just interested in the truth like you.
Just amazed someone can change the landscape because a memorial plaque has been moved.
You got to admit thats ridiculous.
Hang tuff Dom you are the voice of reason ..!
Dom from England

London, UK

#925 Jul 28, 2014
Yep, will do mate, but it might upset Truthseeker bless him!!!!
Still Seeking the Truth

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#926 Sep 24, 2014
It's a crying shame nothing has come to light or been revealed in this case, it's stunk to high heaven since I got the text the morning after Jared's untimely death. I'm sure Dom will be following my comment with one of his own within the hour so I won't even get into the nitty gritty again. I know what I know and believe what I believe. Samantha was involved in his death, as I said before she may not of pulled the trigger but she sure as shit helped him load the gun.....
Getalife

Saint Petersburg, FL

#927 Sep 25, 2014
Who care?
Dom from England

Longfield, UK

#928 Oct 1, 2014
Still Seeking the Truth wrote:
It's a crying shame nothing has come to light or been revealed in this case, it's stunk to high heaven since I got the text the morning after Jared's untimely death. I'm sure Dom will be following my comment with one of his own within the hour so I won't even get into the nitty gritty again. I know what I know and believe what I believe. Samantha was involved in his death, as I said before she may not of pulled the trigger but she sure as shit helped him load the gun.....
Truthman,

I get where you are coming from, you know better than me. Just would like to see the facts before reacting.
Its amazing how quickly time passes by, will soon be a year.

PS- It was coincidence not an OCD Policing exercise that had me on here tonight.
Dom from England

Penwortham, UK

#929 Dec 5, 2014
Thats one year since JMH died.

Where did the time go?
Smfs214

Key West, FL

#930 Dec 5, 2014
Back at Kevins...we miss you
GgEe

Key West, FL

#931 Dec 9, 2014
LONG LIVE JMH! It is rest assured, every person that Jared touched through any venue of life has not forgotten about him. Whether they know of his fate or not, they all have a grin inside for him that will never ever go away.
JPenalver

Denver, CO

#932 Dec 12, 2014
I worked with her and was friends with him... Don't understand why e did what he did, but I don't believe she did anything.

They were both showoffs... him on stage and she behind a bar.

Leave her alone.
Jax dave

United States

#933 Dec 16, 2014
Kristin wrote:
<quoted text>
But that's exactly my point. Many people here cannot bring themselves to believe that he COULD have done this to himself, even if the evidence winds up proving that he did. Jared is the only person who could give an accurate account- what happened and what was going through his head- and he is not here to do so. So, no one here is going to get the answers they want. The manner in which this speculation about his death has been discussed is disrespectful to his family during the grieving process.
I can't answer the question of what would I do, because I have never been in a situation like that. But, IF the statement of him pulling out a gun previously during a blackout with friends is true, isn't it possible that one could operate under the assumption that he wouldn't do something to himself since he never had before? If you really did fear that someone was going to harm themselves in front of you, would you risk leaving the room to make a phone call? Again, I don't know.
If 100 people were put in the situation Samantha was in, you would get 100 different responses. And those 100 different responses will have different outcomes, but they would probably be executed with the intention of saving and not harming.
As a personal friend of Jareds and his family, it was difficult to take the news. I know that he had been suffering from some depression and that he was taking some meds that I am sure did not help. I blame the doctor that prescribed the meds if indeed he had a legitament prescription.
getalife

Saint Petersburg, FL

#934 Dec 16, 2014
Jax dave wrote:
<quoted text>
As a personal friend of Jareds and his family, it was difficult to take the news. I know that he had been suffering from some depression and that he was taking some meds that I am sure did not help. I blame the doctor that prescribed the meds if indeed he had a legitament prescription.
Oh my God! LET IT GO!!!!!
Nik

East Greenwich, RI

#935 Mar 17, 2015
http://youtu.be/VpOb5tTEEQ0

Thinking of you JMH!!
Truth Seeker

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#936 Jul 21, 2015
So has Samantha killed again since helping JMH to an early grave? Seriously where has she and JMH's son jumped ship to? I've been down to KW a few times and nobody has seen or heard from her. I also went by his place on Windsor and no signs of life there. I guess I'm just thinking of my old buddy today and how there was never a straight answer as to what happened. Stinks to high heaven still if you ask this guy.
Dom from England

Reunion

#937 Aug 30, 2015
Truthy how are you?

To answer one of your questions, JMH jr lives in Orlando with his mum.

After all this time has the official report been put into the public domain yet?

It may offer some sort of closure for you.
anonymous

North Kingstown, RI

#939 Dec 8, 2015
I can't believe it's been two years....Hope you are at peace JMH.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Key West Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News An illuminated removable nipple cover May '16 mansaya 2
Almost all residential structures in Key West h... May '16 Hurricane man 1
News Coast Guard: Cuban migrants cling to lighthouse... May '16 Jan Marie 1
News Wedding planner who left couples at altar charg... May '16 Jan Marie 1
News Still alive: Judy Blume opens a book store May '16 Jan Marie 1
News Pit bull puppies found abandoned for hours in a... May '16 Jan Marie 1
News Key West man added to cocaine trafficking case May '16 Jan Marie 1

Key West Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance